Been thanked: 0

Christmas Plans?

Post by Funlife »

What are you girls doing for Christmas?

What are you going to wear?

JustGlow

Re: Christmas Plans?

Post by JustGlow »

I was supposed to work (Ah, 230% pay + an extra hour), but since it was just Christmas Eve I decided against it, and I'm traveling to the north to see my family, yay!
I have a really pretty, white dress from Zara that I also wore last year. I'll probably wear that.
God I'm excited for December to come, aaah!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fairycake »

I'm so excited for christmas time this year and i dont even know why :) my family have a huge christmas dinner/party every year with the whole family and close friends. I have a really pretty white lace bodycon dress that i want to wear this year, havent really decided yet tho:) im also planning on visiting my friends in england sometime around christmas which i'm soo excited about :)

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Get a 3DS & play Phoenix Wright until my head explodes.
And it would be REALLY nice to start singing professionally this year. THIS year.
Other than that,, hang out w/Mom.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

No plans for Christmas Day, but we are going to Kennebunkport, ME for Christmas By the Sea in early December!

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Not sure yet. Might travel up to Montana to visit the in-laws this year (we skipped the last 2 years), but nothing set in stone yet.

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MamatoanAngel »

I look forward most to decorating my sons grave,I like to buy a new piece every year. He can't be with us so the least I can do is decorate pretty for him. I like to decorate the house as well.Hubby and I cook dinner for the family and they all come over,eat,open presents etc.

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

Um...nothing
I haven't thought about Christmas or Thanksgiving for that matter

AngelPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by AngelPrincess »

Heading to Grandma's house this year like my family normally does. As for an outfit I'm not sure all depending on if I get something cute for Christmas. For some reason every year my family some how unconsciously dresses in coordinated colors last year it was red and black the year before that it was black and purple. I'm going to try to avoid that this year.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I like Christmas, the atmosphere always make me joyful :D I'm planning to get myself some gift. Maybe grab something I always want to get.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I just lit my christmas eve yankee candle. I dont care if im early, ive been waiting for this for months :D

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

Heading up to Upstate NY to spend Christmas with my grandparents. The whole side of my father's family is going to be there. It's going to be nice to see family I haven't seen in years.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

Having dinner at my parents, watching my kids open their presents. Going to dinner on Christmas eve we go out every year. We also see trees decorated in a hotel, go to a place to see gingerbread houses and we also go to a house where the backyard is completely decorated it is beautiful. I love christmas <3 <3 <3 <3

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

Oh yeah going to a Christmas banquet at church and watching the children sing and there is always a play.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Well half of my sister's family is Honduran and half of my family is Italian...so Christmas is a megahuge deal around these parts. Plus with all of the kids (and new babies!) we're going to have a lot to do. This is going to be my first single Christmas in several years, so I'm glad for the busy schedule. The only thing I'm nervous about is that the men in my family are used to getting sets of hockey tickets as Christmas gifts, because my ex was a hockey player and they were easy to come by, so now I'm worried about how that will be handled...hopefully there is enough activity to keep people from noticing.

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

I understand where you're coming from, Jane...my boyfriend was a drug dealer and I used to be able to get heroin for my friends for really cheap, but he was killed this summer in a shooting and people are annoyed and it's not even my fault ><

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Funlife wrote:I understand where you're coming from, Jane...my boyfriend was a drug dealer and I used to be able to get heroin for my friends for really cheap, but he was killed this summer in a shooting and people are annoyed and it's not even my fault ><
Youre joking right?

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Wow. That is so not even remotely close to my situation...sorry.

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

Yes it is....you said you were used to giving people one thing and then now you can't and it might be awkward. And same thing happened on my end....

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

When did this turn into The Panic in Needle Park???
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Return to “Christmas”