Christmas List?

eevee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christmas List?

Post by eevee »

you guys all have good lists! I forgot what I asked who for in my family, but I thought I'd updated with what I know I'm asking for now:

- Midnight cat kigu
- Hello Kitty 40th anniversary purse: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Access ... 278703.jsp
- Various other pokemon/zelda/disney hot topic tops
- lush products
- rings
- yankee candles
- too faced semi sweet palette

i took mac products off my list because turns out they test on animals :\

honeylovexo
Learner
Learner

Post by honeylovexo »

I'd like to receive some books and beauty products, nothing too exciting.
I don't know what to put on my wishlist because I never wish for anything that I can't buy myself.
But to be a little bit more specific, I'm asking for

- new perfume
- Fitzgerald & Dr Perricone books
- lush bath bombs (sakura, rose queen, sex bomb)
- smythson diary
- ghd hair dryer
- a few by terry and sarah chapman products
- jo malone peony and blush suede candle
- prada keyholder
- dior eyeshadow palette

and probably more books

Also, I think I'm going to give in and ask for the Taylor Swift album because I listened to the previews and it's so good :( I didn't want to like it, but I doooo.

Hearts
Learner
Learner

Post by Hearts »

Estee Lauder makeup set: (The one that they come out every year that's really big.)
LV bag (Would be awesome if I got that.) Oh and some type of wallet.
Karaoke Machine: I really want one.
Shoes!
Clothes.
iPhone 6: My old phones battery is terrible.
A Beatles umbrella: (The one from Bloomingdales.)

And whatever my husband happens to get me. I am sure my husband will get me amazing gifts.
The most endangered species
The honest man
Will still survive annihilation
Forming a world
State of integrity
Sensitive, open and strong. ~RUSH

Hearts
Learner
Learner

Post by Hearts »

honeylovexo wrote:I'd like to receive some books and beauty products, nothing too exciting.
I don't know what to put on my wishlist because I never wish for anything that I can't buy myself.
But to be a little bit more specific, I'm asking for

- new perfume
- Fitzgerald & Dr Perricone books
- lush bath bombs (sakura, rose queen, sex bomb)
- smythson diary
- ghd hair dryer
- a few by terry and sarah chapman products
- jo malone peony and blush suede candle
- prada keyholder
- dior eyeshadow palette

and probably more books

Also, I think I'm going to give in and ask for the Taylor Swift album because I listened to the previews and it's so good :( I didn't want to like it, but I doooo.
Books are nice to get and CD's.
The most endangered species
The honest man
Will still survive annihilation
Forming a world
State of integrity
Sensitive, open and strong. ~RUSH

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

I got myself a ticket to Taylor Swift's concert so if I get absolutely nothing else from anyone, I'd be perfectly content. :D
But I mean, I wouldn't complain about a)Naked 2 palette b)Yoga pants c)Slippers d)Fancy nail polish e)A new wallet

kaylie27
Talker
Talker

Post by kaylie27 »

^ Yay! Taylor added Houston to her tour so I think I want to go, I just don't know how the baby life will be so I am hesitating on buying tickets.

Good news though, I finished my Christmas shopping!
I am knitting a lot of people scarfs/hats but my best friend collects those classic books so I got her one of those and the naked 3 palette and some make up brushes because she just told me she threw hers away. I also got a lot of bath and body works candles today because they are on sale for $8 and I had a coupon for $20 off of a $50 purchase so I got six candles and five hand sanitizers for $35 which is GREAT!

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

My big, big Christmas wish this year is to get a job. I wonder if maybe Santa can bring that. Honestly all I do anymore is fill out job applications and sent CVs and cover letters around to people, and I'd really like something before the end of this year.
I guess as far as things and stuff go, a WiiU would be nice. Or Pokemon AlphaSapphire. Or some clothes and leos for the gym, because once I start working I can pay gym fees and go to tumbling again. And better makeup brushes. And some of my dad's special Christmas bread (I might ask him to send me some... it's really sweet and breakfasty...)
I'm not sure what to do for Mr. Growlithe yet. Student life has left me a bit skint, but I want to do something nice for him, especially since his family is letting me stay with them this year for the holidays. We'll make sure to get something nice for his little bro, but I want do do something for his mom as well. And for him... I don't know. I made him a hat last year and he loved it. Maybe I'll stitch up a case for his kindle, since it often just kicks around in his backpack unprotected... oh I think he wants me to make him some juggling beanbags as well, since he's been using mine. So I guess I can do that.

BooRadley17
Learner
Learner

Post by BooRadley17 »

Well, I finally made a list, but it's really... well, boring.

Big gift: The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
Little gift: A gift card with as much money as my mom can afford on it (probably won't be more than $20), so I can use it to buy at least one or two of the books that have been collecting virtual dust in my Amazon wish list for months now, since I'm currently too broke to buy any of them.

The only one I'm counting on is the palette though. I think I'll have to wait until I have a job before I can buy the books. For now, my library card will have to remain obscenely charged with all the books I dream to own. :(

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

1. A girlfriend
2. Vegan Dr. Marten boots
3. Lavender hair
4. Tattoo

barbiesparkle
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiesparkle »

-Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Teal Betsey Johnson purse with a big studded bow
-Vera Wang Princess Perfume
-clothes
-riding boots
-makeup
-money (particularly gift cards that are at least $100 so I can hit up the VS semi annual sale 8-) )

Return to “Christmas”