Birthday/Holiday Gift Help!

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Birthday/Holiday Gift Help!

Post by SmileyXo »

Wishing everyone a relaxing and safe holiday this year!

My boyfriend's birthday is next week and we've been dating for a month now, however we've known each other for a year yet I am still confused as to what I should get him! I'm planning on combining his christmas gift with his birthday gift. A little background info, we both just started university this year, he loves reading, MARVEL movies, he's a bit geeky, loves food. Oh and we live in Canada where it's freezing cold so I was thinking of buying him some nice mittens and a beanie as well (nothing too too expensive)

If anyone has any suggestions or any cute DIY ideas I could try out, it would be much appreciated! Thank you! <3

goldenkiwi
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Birthday/Holiday Gift Help!

Post by goldenkiwi »

Hey, if he's into kind of cool but geeky things, I highly recommend the site ThinkGeek; they have really cool merchandise that can actually be used. Definitely check it out! They ship worldwide and since they're based in the States, might even be able to get the things shipped on time for the holidays. Hope you manage to get him something and Merry Christmas! :)

Purplellama120
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purplellama120 »

How about a voucher for a activity/date you fan both do together? I bought my boyfriend one of those racing experiences which was fab

larry34
Stalker
Stalker

Post by larry34 »

Hello,

I am looking for a nice holiday Gifts gift for my boss or a naughty present for my kids.
Could anyone have any suggestion???

Return to “Holidays”