Aliens: Real or not?

Kleineganz

Re: Aliens: Real or not?

Post by Kleineganz »

As others have said, the probability that Earth is the only planet with life on it, considering the trillions of star systems out there, with a high percentage of them having planets, is just astronomical. I definitely believe there is other life in the universe. Intelligent life? That one is more difficult, although if intelligent life can evolve on Earth, I wouldn't be surprised if it also evolved on other planets as well - just the chances of us even being close enough to planetary system with intelligent life that we could feasibly communicate with is extremely unlikely.

However I am not of the mind that this life would be dangerous. Could it be? Sure ... but would it be in all circumstances? I doubt that.

Brooke.
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brooke. »

It's extremely possible for other life to be out there. It's so mind blowing to me to think that there could be another planet other there just like us.:p

starrynight
Talker
Talker

Post by starrynight »

Although I understand the possibility that they do exist, I feel like as long as I don't see any hard evidence, nothing can be confirmed without question. And I disagree that people who don't believe in aliens are dumb/selfish/ingorant.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Me thinking that aliens don't exist makes me feel safer, you know? I don't feel selfish for thinking that. Terrible things happen to this world everyday. I don't need the possibility of an alien invasion on my list of terrible things. I know that sounds silly, but that's just how I feel.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Me thinking that aliens don't exist makes me feel safer, you know? I don't feel selfish for thinking that. Terrible things happen to this world everyday. I don't need the possibility of an alien invasion on my list of terrible things. I know that sounds silly, but that's just how I feel.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

We probably won't come into contact with aliens in our lifetime anyway...

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I believe that there’s some others species chilling somewhere in the universe. Not sure if I should call them aliens or not.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I always have believed there are other life forms in the galaxy. We are not alone. I don't know if we will ever coexist but I believe.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Paranormal”