Christine Sydelko

cheekybones
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christine Sydelko

Post by cheekybones »

is chris klemens really cohosting the podcasts now? I thought the rants series is just going to be a side thing for regular videos that are only about 5 minutes each, and they’re just using the same set/AV setup.

WhatUpImJared
Talker
Talker

Post by WhatUpImJared »

I agreed with most of what she said about the backpack incident, people are so quick to condemn others on twitter in a way that isn't constructive, it's malicious. And the fact that they send her pictures of dead fat people is vile. I don't know where people get off on doing that. But she conveniently left out that she didn't just make fun of him for having backpack, she made fun of him for balding, which is much harder to control than something like morbid obesity
i don't know how 2 read

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

cheekybones wrote:is chris klemens really cohosting the podcasts now? I thought the rants series is just going to be a side thing for regular videos that are only about 5 minutes each, and they’re just using the same set/AV setup.
She said it was their podcast and that rants would be filmed right after (possibly with that days guest) so it sounds like they are doing it together - they also mentioned things that happened in the podcast they had just recorded, so they already have one episode together.

It’ll be interesting to see how the dynamic works with both of them - particularly when they have a guest on.

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

why did she create a separate channel just for rants? when she went solo people were excited because they were hoping for more rant videos and thought provoking content on her channel because we know she's actually smart. so now she's going to put that on a side channel and do what exactly on her main? post dumb, uninspired videos?

i don't mind that she's doing them with chris because discussion is always great but this could've easily been a series for her main channel ugh

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

mizcracker wrote:why did she create a separate channel just for rants? when she went solo people were excited because they were hoping for more rant videos and thought provoking content on her channel because we know she's actually smart. so now she's going to put that on a side channel and do what exactly on her main? post dumb, uninspired videos?

i don't mind that she's doing them with chris because discussion is always great but this could've easily been a series for her main channel ugh
Well, since it's a joint rant video, maybe it's easier to split the flow of money (if there ever is any) on a separate channel? Easier bookkeeping.

siggy
Learner
Learner

Post by siggy »

Her new video with Trisha is obnoxious and unfunny. The people who were working there were telling Christine they couldn't hear their customers over her and she just goes "okay yeah" and continues incoherently belting. Something about the way she treats people is just really off putting and gross.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

siggy wrote:Her new video with Trisha is obnoxious and unfunny. The people who were working there were telling Christine they couldn't hear their customers over her and she just goes "okay yeah" and continues incoherently belting. Something about the way she treats people is just really off putting and gross.
trisha was explaining in one of her vids that on that street (i think its hollywood boulevard??) people can film and do whatever they want, im not entirely sure if that's true or not but that means they can technically be loud and obnoxious and do whatever

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

Her and Elijah are twitter beefing again lol

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Yup. And I'm on Christine's side. Elijah literally used her Vine notoriety for clout, nearly ruined her reputation because he cared more about getting high than taking care of their merch like he had promised, and then bounced the second he got in good with Tana and Bella. The fact that he's pissed at her for daring to call him out on that is telling. Their friendship was toxic and I'm glad she's out of it.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

charmed727 wrote:Her and Elijah are twitter beefing again lol
Elijah's accusation of Christine not being able to focus and be productive seem to be accurate (that's how I interpret his tweet about her manager). She started the podcast alone, but that was a train wreck. Her manager decided to tag along until her friend (in a video who called himself new Elijah) started to work along her podcast. And it seems they have the notes to keep her and the interview on track.

In all honesty, they're both garbage... they are just different kinds of garbage. I dislike them both. I started out on her side with the channel split... I wanted to root for her.

And this whole public back and forth... they are clinging to what made them popular and want it to be that easy... I get it, but it's time to move on. Y'all ain't no Brangelina. :roll:

siggy
Learner
Learner

Post by siggy »

She's so spiteful towards Elijah, letting actions that have absolutely nothing to do with her (him using David's name in a title) lead to her publicly popping off about him on twitter. She doesn't like him for personal reasons and now wants to turn the whole world against him. I could honestly see his frustration over that. She needs to move on and let go of all that.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Following.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

siggy wrote:She's so spiteful towards Elijah, letting actions that have absolutely nothing to do with her (him using David's name in a title) lead to her publicly popping off about him on twitter. She doesn't like him for personal reasons and now wants to turn the whole world against him. I could honestly see his frustration over that. She needs to move on and let go of all that.

She hangs onto things so much and can never take a joke. I am a fan of hers but that's so off putting she's sooo triggered about everything ever

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

siggy wrote:She's so spiteful towards Elijah, letting actions that have absolutely nothing to do with her (him using David's name in a title) lead to her publicly popping off about him on twitter. She doesn't like him for personal reasons and now wants to turn the whole world against him. I could honestly see his frustration over that. She needs to move on and let go of all that.

She hangs onto things so much and can never take a joke. I am a fan of hers but that's so off putting she's sooo triggered about everything ever

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Who do yous think is bigger, Christine or Trisha?

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

Cheesey wrote:Who do yous think is bigger, Christine or Trisha?

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

What happened with Elijah? Is this recent? I looked at her twitter the other day and was shocked??
EDIT: lmao I guess i could just google it but i'm sure there's more drama than what the mainstream sites will say lol

cheekybones
Talker
Talker

Post by cheekybones »

ravenclaw67 wrote:What happened with Elijah? Is this recent? I looked at her twitter the other day and was shocked??
EDIT: lmao I guess i could just google it but i'm sure there's more drama than what the mainstream sites will say lol
Elijah’s thread [ viewtopic.php?t=33499 ] has a little bit about it if you scroll up :) I guess it all started with his video about old tweets, I’m too petty to give him the view so I can’t recap it unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellios
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellios »

ravenclaw67 wrote:What happened with Elijah? Is this recent? I looked at her twitter the other day and was shocked??
It started some time after the breakup, somebody on twitter complained how they didn't get... something. Either a follow back for donation to at-pack fundraiser or merch, and it snowballed from there. Turns out over 200 orders for tshirts were never fulfilled, because Elijah lost order details and dgaf. Christine called him out on twitter how he was always scamming their fans, one way or another. That's when we found out these two absolutely did not get along. The latest thing was, Elijah made a video fake calling out David Dobrik, and what bothered Christine was that it wasn't fake at all, Elijah was saying one thing (we shouldn't cancel people for saying dumb stuff on twitter 6 years ago) while showing really incriminating tweets about Dobrik, and then they both went off on Twitter.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

Did Christine move back to the Midwest? She was in a childhood friend's wedding recently, and I notice she's been spending a looottt of time with Chrish and his boyfriend, who live in either Des Moines or Omaha (I THINK?! I know they're in the Midwest).

Either way, I hope she's doing well. She's also looking so much better. She looks like she's back down to her Vine size.

Return to “Christine Sydelko”