Elijah and Christine

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by ivyverse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 pm

i missed the europe vlog b4 she deleted it :-( the one time i actually choose to study over a new vid smh. was it any good?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by FernPyjamas » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:34 pm

ivyverse wrote:i missed the europe vlog b4 she deleted it :-( the one time i actually choose to study over a new vid smh. was it any good?
Did she really delete it? Like with the intention of not reuploading it?

I didn't watch the whole thing (kinda regret that now) but it was cute. Her and Tom have really good banter. I only watched to the point where they went to the airport to get to Amsterdam, though, so if anyone can fill us in on the rest that would be awesome
Last edited by FernPyjamas on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepesylvia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:37 pm

At the end basically christine just said she got sick her whole time in amsterdam and didn't do anything except hang out in bed while tom did the european traveling stuff, there was no footage or anything of the place

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Post by ivyverse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:21 pm

she just uploaded it again! spoke too soon lol i wonder what's been changed/ommited. Tom is looking handsome! i miss their chemistry together.

so petty, but i'm living for tom seemingly glowing/thriving whereas Elijah looks like he's slowly wasting away lmao

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:48 pm

lol, i saw the deleted video. it had cut off a bit of footage at the end so it was choppy and it didn't have an intro attached either. no biggie. tom is super hot, and their chemistry is amazing! one of the comments was saying how elijah looks better in reference to tom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:49 pm

I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.

MadKat9517
Debater
Debater

Post by MadKat9517 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:17 am

motherfickle wrote:I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.
I'm surprised Christine never did theater herself, it seems like a huge passion of hers.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 am

If anyone, Christine should do skits on her channel

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by trishasunbornchild » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 pm

She reuploaded the video and now its sponsored by audible. Christine making that money!

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm

MadKat9517 wrote:
motherfickle wrote:I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.
I'm surprised Christine never did theater herself, it seems like a huge passion of hers.
It's likely because she can't sing. Though even then, she could write scripts. It's extremely rare that the same person writing the script writes the music, so she wouldn't even necessarily need to learn to compose to do it.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Elijah literally deletes every tweet that is referenced on this thread, he is definitely lurking lmao.

I don't understand why he is pretending that rap is a "passion" of his, when he only got into it the past year when hip hop really rose in popularity, it's so plainly obvious he is jumping on the hype to get attention. Also, not to mention all the music he releases and the visuals that accompany are the most bland, uninspired thing I have ever seen. I saw this sneak peek of a music video of his on his twitter and the aesethic is the most basic, pastel, 80's tumblr shit I have ever seen. Elijah, if you are going to lie to everybody about how much you've always loved rap music why is everything you release a complete rip off of every generic modern rapper from the past five years?

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 pm

so i don’t go on this thread too often so i don’t know if people really discuss the validity of elijahs face tattoo much on here, but christine just liked a tweet about how it’s fake lol

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

lmaooooooo in "we been knew" news

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 pm

elijah released rick and morty, haven't listen to it though but honestly we get it, you have a boyfriend who raps and does music. Why does Dr.Woke have to be in every fucking song?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Idk why he kept it up for so long, either. Only a scratcher would do lettering that looked like that

Also I'm sorry if any of you guys like the show, but I think Rick and Morty is really cringy. Not even fractionally as cringy as writing a song that literally just goes,"...rick and morty...rick and morty...rick and morty...rick and morty..." though

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 pm

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I always found it suspicious that we never saw footage of Tana actually tattooing it onto his face, because you KNOOOOOW it would have been in vlogs, snaps, ig etc if it actually happened. I mean... how long does he plan to keep this us for? Like once he was bored with the rap persona was he just gonna be like "so yeah that was Sharpie"?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 pm

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

[imghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXP0IG-VoAAvuhf.jpg:large][/img]

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

Okay, Im not fan of Taylor Swift either, but is he seriously trying to drag her?
He really thinks of himself big doesnt he.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:27 am

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But...BUT HOW WILL WE KNOW HOW "GANGSTA" HE IS????

also, he's pathetic for attempting to go after a well-known, renewed artist with actual music that doesn't make people want to pull off their ears, and who totally absolutely coincidentally makes music for young girls and women. This sexist can choke, lmfao. He needs to stop bullying young girls

MadKat9517
Debater
Debater

Post by MadKat9517 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 am

Y'know, if Elijah's tattoo is actually fake... GOOD. Face tattoos, in general, are trashy and disgusting, especially one of an offensive phrase.

Nolitaflat
Informer
Informer

Post by Nolitaflat » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:55 am

RenaiHunter wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elijahdaniel</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>969459937175728129</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Okay, Im not fan of Taylor Swift either, but is he seriously trying to drag her?
He really thinks of himself big doesnt he.

My friend tweeted this. Didn’t even think he followed Elijah. I love him even more now.
(I don’t know how to format it can someone help thanks)
gardening gossiping

Nolitaflat
Informer
Informer

Post by Nolitaflat » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>LaCroixOfficiaI</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>969309738344243200</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I always wondered why we never saw footage of her doing it. Makes sense now. I’m loving this.
gardening gossiping

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:19 am

FernPyjamas wrote:Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income
didn't he already have one though from when he tattooed himself a couple of months ago?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 am

allwillendindoom wrote:
FernPyjamas wrote:Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income
didn't he already have one though from when he tattooed himself a couple of months ago?
Damn you're right. I forgot that he did that. But now that you've mentioned it; why film that, but not this? Seems fishy (and not in a good way...)

Return to “Christine Sydelko”