True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by Sarahb88 »

FernPyjamas wrote:
allwillendindoom wrote:
FernPyjamas wrote:Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income
didn't he already have one though from when he tattooed himself a couple of months ago?
Damn you're right. I forgot that he did that. But now that you've mentioned it; why film that, but not this? Seems fishy (and not in a good way...)
I definitely remember snapchats of Tana tattooing her name on Sam's leg the same night that Elijah got Phag over his eyebrow (real or not). They were all pretty drugged out so forgetting to film wouldn't be that out of the realm of possibility.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Sarahb88 wrote:
I definitely remember snapchats of Tana tattooing her name on Sam's leg the same night that Elijah got Phag over his eyebrow (real or not). They were all pretty drugged out so forgetting to film wouldn't be that out of the realm of possibility.
But if they had the foresight to film that idk why they wouldn't do Elijah's. After looking at those pictures I just don't think theres a chance it's real. Even if he films himself trying to rub it off or something you can clearly see that the placement changes and the font does as well (look at the shape of the P and A especially)

(Honestly it's possible they filmed that so that they could claim Elijah's tattoo is real. Like they would have to had be incoherent to not remember to film it and if they were I cant imagine she could have wielded a machine and pulled that tattoo off even as shitty as it is. I bet after she gave Sam the tattoo Elijah was like, "Lets pretend I got a face tat! It's believable since you gave Sam one!")

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

imo his tattoo is obviously fake. i just find it funny that christine liked the tweet about it lol. there’s also a pic on his IG where he literally just cropped out his forehead, probably cause he didn’t feel like writing on his ~tattoo

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Can I just make a Christine thread? I don't watch or care about what's his phace.
That Girl!

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Yea they should definitely have split threads now that they are not together

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Elijah and Christine

Post by charmed727 »

I didn’t realize Christine liked that tweet about his “tattoo”. I’m living for the shade

I bet it really is fake tho. He’ll pull some click bait shit “FACE TATTOO REMOVAL RAP FEAT DR WOKE AND TANA”

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

well, I done did it. Christine's thread: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33469
That Girl!

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

I actually went and listened to rick and morty and holy shit it's horrible. He only says a few lines and they don't even flow naturally it seems so awkward and forced. He talks about guns, weed and "hiding from the feds" like he is not a white male from the suburbs ?? I don't get it. Also I wonder what anti gun sister tana has to say about this
...yikes

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

Lmao this person roasting Elijah

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

christine sydelko’s unfunny sidekick omG

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

loulouuu wrote:christine sydelko’s unfunny sidekick omG
LMAO should be the name of the new thread

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

fail_dawson wrote:
loulouuu wrote:christine sydelko’s unfunny sidekick omG
LMAO should be the name of the new thread
seriously, omg. andrew's so gracious to think up of it

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Image oo the shade

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

it’s funny how elijah would come at viners for scamming their fans at tours and yet

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Dammit you beat me to it on posting that second tweet lol! And it's not even shade she's outright calling him out. This could absolutely be the thing that opens the floodgates and draws out the real reason for the end of their partnership

I'm absolutely on her side, but she has the income to make this right with fans who have proof of purchase and who did not receive merch. Yes it's good to be open about why it was a failure, but hopefully she reimburses them with either her merch or $$$ because a couple of tweets blaming Elijah does not rectify the situation. Even if it was fully Elijah's responsibility she still had her hand in the pot and has an obligation to make sure orders are filled in his absence (and we know for damn sure that "Lil Phag" isn't going to step up do it)
Last edited by FernPyjamas on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Ok but if he was working so hard to fix it, why hadn't everyone's concerns been addressed until now? Have the merch customers been refunded?

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

manged wrote:Ok but if he was working so hard to fix it, why hadn't everyone's concerns been addressed until now? Have the merch customers been refunded?
someone in the replies said they wanted a refund and he told her to send an email and she said she's sent plenty and has never gotten a response and apparently now he's working daily to reply to every single email uhhh huh

tax4snax
Learner
Learner

Post by tax4snax »

I love this song

tax4snax
Learner
Learner

Post by tax4snax »

I love this song

Post by Guest »

manged wrote:Ok but if he was working so hard to fix it, why hadn't everyone's concerns been addressed until now? Have the merch customers been refunded?
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.imgur.com/nVqyCSI.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>nVqyCSI</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I read this over and over and I’m like is he serious or is this sarcasm like is he really taking blame or trying to be a shithead back to Christine
And damn her just being blatant about things, damn bitch stand up for yourself fuck yea

Return to “Christine Sydelko”