Elijah and Christine

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by Lily Laurette »

Elijah literally deletes every tweet that is referenced on this thread, he is definitely lurking lmao.

I don't understand why he is pretending that rap is a "passion" of his, when he only got into it the past year when hip hop really rose in popularity, it's so plainly obvious he is jumping on the hype to get attention. Also, not to mention all the music he releases and the visuals that accompany are the most bland, uninspired thing I have ever seen. I saw this sneak peek of a music video of his on his twitter and the aesethic is the most basic, pastel, 80's tumblr shit I have ever seen. Elijah, if you are going to lie to everybody about how much you've always loved rap music why is everything you release a complete rip off of every generic modern rapper from the past five years?

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

so i don’t go on this thread too often so i don’t know if people really discuss the validity of elijahs face tattoo much on here, but christine just liked a tweet about how it’s fake lol

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

[tweet][/tweet]

lmaooooooo in "we been knew" news

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

elijah released rick and morty, haven't listen to it though but honestly we get it, you have a boyfriend who raps and does music. Why does Dr.Woke have to be in every fucking song?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Idk why he kept it up for so long, either. Only a scratcher would do lettering that looked like that

Also I'm sorry if any of you guys like the show, but I think Rick and Morty is really cringy. Not even fractionally as cringy as writing a song that literally just goes,"...rick and morty...rick and morty...rick and morty...rick and morty..." though

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I always found it suspicious that we never saw footage of Tana actually tattooing it onto his face, because you KNOOOOOW it would have been in vlogs, snaps, ig etc if it actually happened. I mean... how long does he plan to keep this us for? Like once he was bored with the rap persona was he just gonna be like "so yeah that was Sharpie"?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

[imghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXP0IG-VoAAvuhf.jpg:large][/img]

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

[tweet][/tweet]

Okay, Im not fan of Taylor Swift either, but is he seriously trying to drag her?
He really thinks of himself big doesnt he.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But...BUT HOW WILL WE KNOW HOW "GANGSTA" HE IS????

also, he's pathetic for attempting to go after a well-known, renewed artist with actual music that doesn't make people want to pull off their ears, and who totally absolutely coincidentally makes music for young girls and women. This sexist can choke, lmfao. He needs to stop bullying young girls

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

Y'know, if Elijah's tattoo is actually fake... GOOD. Face tattoos, in general, are trashy and disgusting, especially one of an offensive phrase.

Post by Guest »

RenaiHunter wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elijahdaniel</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>969459937175728129</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Okay, Im not fan of Taylor Swift either, but is he seriously trying to drag her?
He really thinks of himself big doesnt he.

My friend tweeted this. Didn’t even think he followed Elijah. I love him even more now.
(I don’t know how to format it can someone help thanks)

Post by Guest »

trishasunbornchild wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>LaCroixOfficiaI</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>969309738344243200</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I always wondered why we never saw footage of her doing it. Makes sense now. I’m loving this.

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

FernPyjamas wrote:Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income
didn't he already have one though from when he tattooed himself a couple of months ago?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

allwillendindoom wrote:
FernPyjamas wrote:Ew I didn't know that Tana supposedly did it. That pretty much proves the lie. Why buy a tattoo machine (no way that would pass as a stick and poke), ink, etc, and have Tana do it sans camera? You're either gonna film it or you're going to pay a professional because you have the income
didn't he already have one though from when he tattooed himself a couple of months ago?
Damn you're right. I forgot that he did that. But now that you've mentioned it; why film that, but not this? Seems fishy (and not in a good way...)

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

FernPyjamas wrote:
allwillendindoom wrote:
Damn you're right. I forgot that he did that. But now that you've mentioned it; why film that, but not this? Seems fishy (and not in a good way...)
I definitely remember snapchats of Tana tattooing her name on Sam's leg the same night that Elijah got Phag over his eyebrow (real or not). They were all pretty drugged out so forgetting to film wouldn't be that out of the realm of possibility.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Sarahb88 wrote:
I definitely remember snapchats of Tana tattooing her name on Sam's leg the same night that Elijah got Phag over his eyebrow (real or not). They were all pretty drugged out so forgetting to film wouldn't be that out of the realm of possibility.
But if they had the foresight to film that idk why they wouldn't do Elijah's. After looking at those pictures I just don't think theres a chance it's real. Even if he films himself trying to rub it off or something you can clearly see that the placement changes and the font does as well (look at the shape of the P and A especially)

(Honestly it's possible they filmed that so that they could claim Elijah's tattoo is real. Like they would have to had be incoherent to not remember to film it and if they were I cant imagine she could have wielded a machine and pulled that tattoo off even as shitty as it is. I bet after she gave Sam the tattoo Elijah was like, "Lets pretend I got a face tat! It's believable since you gave Sam one!")

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

imo his tattoo is obviously fake. i just find it funny that christine liked the tweet about it lol. there’s also a pic on his IG where he literally just cropped out his forehead, probably cause he didn’t feel like writing on his ~tattoo

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Can I just make a Christine thread? I don't watch or care about what's his phace.
That Girl!

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Yea they should definitely have split threads now that they are not together

Return to “Christine Sydelko”