Continue here...

hella
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: freelee the banana girl Part 2

Post by hella »

I stopped watching Freele when she started doing those awkward asmr videos, but i recently peeked at her channel... and... looks like she is a mute jungle anorexic. what do you think about her relationship to that Swedish guy? He is hella bossy and childish (from what i can tell), its weird to see Freely be so submissive around him. Lets not forget durianrider, that creep with his obsession with young vegan chicks. He looks like a sick cult leader.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Oh man, I haven't read back on this thread yet, but I came right here after stumbling across her on YT. So from what I gather she is supposed to be living off grid. Like completely off grid because I can clearly hear a lawn mower in one of her videos

[video][/video] at 4:41 I thought I heard it, then turned the volume way up and I swear it is a lawn mower. What are they mowing, the jungle lawn? LOL Please someone tell me I'm not imagining this lawnmower sound :rofl: :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

DRs new girl looks unhealthy and lowkey creepy. Why is she filming recipe videos in her panties??

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

sadcxnt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadcxnt »

She looks so malnourished.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Wow she layered two types of mesh. Revolutionary!

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

Wow is this lady still alive? I remember back in the day her and Durian making fun of teenage girls on Youtube and calling them fat. & Durian eating giant bowls of cereal with ten cups of sugar on top of it.

Now she looks fucking 45. yikes. Is she still exercise bulimic?

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

Makes a video claiming she doesn't care about money

Stretches out said video to over 10 minutes showing herself meditating by a creek for the last 5 minutes to get more money from said video

Valanthriel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Valanthriel »

Isn't this the girl who doesn't get periods anymore because she's so malnourished but claims it's because she's "healthy and periods mean your body is full of toxins"

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

this thread might be dead but how does freelee make money when her comments are disabled etc?

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

Why do young girls hang out with Durian Rider? He's not wealthy or famous?

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

ezyeez1 wrote:Why do young girls hang out with Durian Rider? He's not wealthy or famous?
He tells them he is wealthy and famous and they’re too dumb to see through it :-/

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

hakolbem wrote:
ezyeez1 wrote:Why do young girls hang out with Durian Rider? He's not wealthy or famous?
He tells them he is wealthy and famous and they’re too dumb to see through it :-/

His videos get like 2-5k views and he's homeless?

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

He's manipulative and they're incredibly insecure.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Cos he has enough insta followers for them to latch on to

anniexo
Learner
Learner

Post by anniexo »

So she's writing "the most controversial cookbook ever written". How does she afford to spend ten hours a day for months writing? Seriously I'm jealous lol

dani_cali92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dani_cali92 »

anniexo wrote:So she's writing "the most controversial cookbook ever written". How does she afford to spend ten hours a day for months writing? Seriously I'm jealous lol
She lives like a hobo what are her expenses? She isn't even wearing clothes at this point. And her "cabin" does not appear to have any permanent walls.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

WOW. I used to follow Freelee and watch all her videos back in the day when she was with Harley and had a huge YouTube following. I was completely sucked in. I joined up to their forum page and I was even stupid enough to try the ‘Raw Till 4’ diet. I followed it for a long time, and looking back, it was probably one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever done. I spent SO much money on fruit, I gained a lot of weight (and all the fruit never satisfied me so I ended up binging loads on other food anyway, which of course made me gain more weight). It was awful. When I realised the stupid diet wasn’t making me feel healthy and was actually causing me to gain weight, I went back to eating normally and I lost the weight. Ugh. I was naive enough to get sucked into their crazy vegan ‘cult’ and I regret it massively. Lesson learned.

Ages ago, I finally unsubscribed when people began calling her and Harley out over the whole Raw Till 4 scam and how it was making people fat. People finally ‘woke up’ to their lies. People stopped believing anything her and Harley said and pretty much turned against them. I, too, finally and realised they were both uneducated, manipulative scam artists who used YouTube to bring in the cash and fame because they were both too lazy and unqualified to get any kind of real job.

It’s really crazy and sad to see how things have turned out now, especially for Freelee. I recently checked her YouTube and Instagram page and couldn’t believe how much she seems to have AGED. She seriously looks malnourished and unhealthy, thanks to her ridiculous all-fruit diet. She is too skinny, in my opinion. Her face looks so gaunt and lifeless. The woman needs some meat. I desperately want her to eat a huge burger and fries or something. Like many of you, I also find it very strange (and quite concerning) that she’s apparently living in some kind of ‘jungle’, in the nude, eating fruit all day whilst doing literally nothing. She has truly disconnected herself from society. I wonder what other members of her family think (if she still talks to them). The whole ‘off-grid’ living thing also seems like a way to avoid paying taxes, housing rates and other normal bills that we regular humans have to deal with. Yet, she clearly still uses a phone and the internet. I’d be very interested to know how much she’s earning these days, seeing as her Instagram following isn’t overly large and her YouTube videos are slowly spiralling out of control.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

do we actually believe that shes living naked in the wilderness like adam and eve???

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

Cheesey wrote:do we actually believe that shes living naked in the wilderness like adam and eve???
I believe she is grossly romanticizing it, if not flat out lying.
Something is SO off since she came back from her little hiatus. I have zero evidence of this but watching her and Robin speak to each other is giving me the creepy crawlies... I feel like she’s being held hostage or something.

Return to “freelee the banana girl”