Has anyone watched this?

minsayoh
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: freelee the banana girl Part 2

Post by minsayoh »

heckyeahheckno wrote:Has anyone watched this?

I feel like I watched it expecting her to properly explain scientific concepts, but instead it was telling us stuff we already know and personally attacking freelee. I little bit disappointed.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

How is she still pushing her Raw till 4 crap?
But her videos are such a good mixture of entertainment and cringe!

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Is Freelee not aware that not all women grow tons of hair on their legs? Like on camera my legs would look shaved due to my leg hair being so light and thin. Meredith could be lying yes but shouldn't such a self-proclaimed feminist as FL be aware of women all being different lol? I can't take her feminism seriously when it's so obvious that she looks down on women and girls who aren't like her. She views them as brainwashed drones while viewing herself as so wise and woke. Instead of sounding compassionate towards all the women who feel pressured by society to shave and wear makeup she sounds really condescending.

Post by Guest »

She’s angry angry angry, sure she’s angry about the animals and that but I think there’s more to it... I don’t think she’s that happy. It’s so obvious. I do really like her and I wish her all the best.

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

Looks like she went and got botox/fillers. What a freaking hypocrite.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

TomBradysCellPhone wrote:Looks like she went and got botox/fillers. What a freaking hypocrite.
Yep, she definitely did. She’s a walking hypocrite and cannot be trusted.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Can vegans like Freele stop using the "why do you use plants to season your meat if you like the taste of meat? xD" argument. It's so ridiculous that you'd think a child came up with it. Yeah, how weird that people prefer seasoned food over bland food. As someone who doesn't eat meat, I've totally stopped using seasonings since there are no meat flavors that need to be disguised anymore. My mouth waters just thinking about a plate filled with bland potatoes or bland pasta. :roll: People totally don't enjoy the distinctive taste of meat and no people ever enjoy meat with just some salt added to it, everyone drowns it in BBQ sauce and the likes to hide the flavor. :roll:

Post by Guest »

How this woman is still making money off of her book(s) is beyond me. You'd think that people would know that she's a fraud by now.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

In her latest video she's attacking Rawvana's dad even making it a point to say his instagram name out loud as if showing it wasn't enough WTF. What does her dad's job have to do with Rawvana quitting Veganism?

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

So freelee filed a copyright claim against abbey sharpes video...
Seems like she can dish it out but can't take it.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

lelepultzr19 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:22 pm
Has anyone watched this?

So she submitted a copyright claim against this video even though it's EXACTLY THE SAME as her own video format, with less swearing.

Stay classy. 🙄

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

^
Freelee has done this to smaller channels in the past.
YT's copyright system seems to do nothing but to cause trouble for smaller creators. A way bigger channel files a false copyright claim against you? We'll remove it. Someone steals your content and you file a legitimate copyright claim against them? The video stays up.

Idk how the copyright system works but to my knowledge there's no humans reviewing the claims so it's probably set to automatically favour the bigger creator or else the entire system would break the website because no one would be able to upload anything as anyone could just have any video they wanted removed.
The only way to fix this flawed system is to replace the computers with actual humans but that would require an insane amount of reviewers seeing how big the YT platform is. Since Youtube is a net loss for google I don't think they're interested in forking up the money for that many employees.

Nicole Mitsi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nicole Mitsi »

If FL did a copyrightclaim how come the vid is still up?

What do you think of Durianriders new GF? She is probably the hottest body on YT right now. Thoughts??

Post by Guest »

I think this sounds like Durianrider or his girlfriend honestly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Who else would attach that comment to such an irrelevant account with low views when there's millions of incredible bodies on YT?

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Nicole Mitsi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 am

What do you think of Durianriders new GF? She is probably the hottest body on YT right now. Thoughts??
Abbey explained in the video that it was reuploaded and the copyright claim didn't go through

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

backatitagain wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:05 am
Nicole Mitsi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 am

Abbey explained in the video that it was reuploaded and the copyright claim didn't go through
To add to this- if a creator contests a strike, the person who submitted the claim has x amount of days to respond or the video goes back up. Freelee ignored Abby's contest.

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

So... what do y’all think about Natasha ThE BaNAna gIRl?

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

illyxbelle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:22 pm
So... what do y’all think about Natasha ThE BaNAna gIRl?
First copying Tori now FL! She’s super odd imo, and sexualitzes herself so much for DR. It’s v creepy... I feel bad for the poor girl, someone needs to help her.

Post by Guest »

Don't have much opinion on her, I suspect like most people on the fruitarian train she probably still has huge issues with food, and we all know by now DR is a creep and most likely a rapist too. His videos where he sexualises her are just super obnoxious. Frankly, I hope she just milks him for as much following as she can and then chucks him, because he just uses the bodies of the women he dates for clickbait and it's fucking gross. She seems a bit sharper than Tori I must say, who honestly came across as dumb as a box of rocks, even then, I feel bad for Tori too. Honestly I feel bad for anyone who comes within a hundred foot of that wrinkly creep.

Return to “freelee the banana girl”