freelee the banana girl/durianrider

robin21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: freelee the banana girl/durianrider

Post by robin21 »

Freelee and the rest of the food police on youtube are so annoying, the moment someone shows any kind of food in a video...the food police arrives - "You can't eat that" ""You should eat this" etc etc :roll: . I really don't think you can annoy people into becoming vegan.

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

DR account terminated! Does this mean no more norvegan videos? That would kinda make me sad...

Also, since it's Harley and tori now, can we talk about how annoying her pronunciation is? She uses her top teeth instead of her lip, so instead of 'b' she says 'v' and instead of 'p' she says 'ff' and it really infuriates me!

Post by Guest »

can someone please tell me what personality disorder these 2 have?

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

hermesbirkin wrote:can someone please tell me what personality disorder these 2 have?
Well, seeing as I've just seen DR have a full on conversation with himself in NV comments section :rofl: (under the guise of PlantBased Paul and Paul Zeus - two of his known troll accounts) I'd say schizophrenia, if it wasn't so offensive to people who actually have schizophrenia.

Both are compulsive liars with delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to what goes on inside their heads!

Post by Guest »

Whattuup1 wrote:
hermesbirkin wrote:can someone please tell me what personality disorder these 2 have?
Well, seeing as I've just seen DR have a full on conversation with himself in NV comments section :rofl: (under the guise of PlantBased Paul and Paul Zeus - two of his known troll accounts) I'd say schizophrenia, if it wasn't so offensive to people who actually have schizophrenia.

Both are compulsive liars with delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to what goes on inside their heads!
Sounds more like narcissism then? Schizo is when u hear voices in your head .

Post by Guest »

I was wondering how long her spiritual/ASMR phase would last. Her crazy bitch is back in full swing. These videos confirm what a lot of people hate about vegans. She knows she's making vegans look annoying, but she cares more about controversy and views. Never have any of these celebrities (who are like, almost 20 years younger than her) come out and said, Oh my god, I'm so ashamed. I'm going vegan. Thanks so much Freelee.

Shaming people is not the way to get them to go vegan. She knows that and she keeps doing it.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

For a while there she tried to be really nice and suck up to every person she responded to but she's becoming more and more like her old self. And yes, she doesn't give a flying fuck about animals or the planet. She even gave away her own dog because she was an inconvenience to her lifestyle so animals are not her top priority at all.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

According to DR he had schizophrenia but cured it by eating bananas. He also self-diagnosed himself with Aspergers when the hate from NV's videos was getting to him but he has probably cured it with sprite by now. I'm not quite sure what personality disorder he currently he has, we need to wait for an update.

Post by Guest »

I just watched the latest episode of American Horror Story and it had a lot of talk about cults like Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones. I can't think of these people without thinking of DRs followers now. He might not be trying to get them to drink grape Kool-aid but he is convincing them to slowly ruin their health through consuming a diet of Sprite and sugar water, and to be unnecessarily aggressive towards others. He absolutely gives off a creepy culty narcissist vibe. I think Norvegan is a bit of an idiot but DR is just sooooo much worse. I haven't watched FL in months, it's sad to see she's gone back to constantly attacking other people.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

It is absolutely a cult. It's sad because I think veganism is a great thing but most of the "famous" vegans are using it to hold power over and influence other people instead of just change their diet and be more aware of what goes into their bodies and what they give their money to. He is a horrible human being and I don't care if Freelee "found jesus" for lack of a better term. She can never take back the disgusting things she's said and done and at the end of the day she's still doling out terrible, unhealthy advice that will wreck lives.

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

It's funny, if Freelee found this thread she's flip every single person off and demand they told her what they've done for animals. She cant stand critique. Mostly because she has no answer for it. There is nothing about vegan activism that requires one to travel around South America with one's partner. She's clearly not doing activism there, if she was she'd film it for YouTube. Abandoning Figsy was something done out of pure selfishness. She musn't have ever loved that animal. I couldn't imagine doing that to my own pet.

Post by Guest »

Cryptic wrote:
According to DR he had schizophrenia but cured it by eating bananas. He also self-diagnosed himself with Aspergers when the hate from NV's videos was getting to him but he has probably cured it with sprite by now. I'm not quite sure what personality disorder he currently he has, we need to wait for an update.
Lol lmaoo

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

If she gave away her dog because she couldnt stand feeding it meat then Im glad she did instead of forcing it to be vegan or some bullshit like that. Unlike Sorsha who forced veganism to her old dog.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

RenaiHunter wrote:If she gave away her dog because she couldnt stand feeding it meat then Im glad she did instead of forcing it to be vegan or some bullshit like that. Unlike Sorsha who forced veganism to her old dog.
Nah she gave it away because she wanted to go live in Thailand for months on end to bike and eat fruit all day. Pretty sure they fed her vegan until they gave her away.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

They did. She said in an old video that they used to dumpster dive to get her meat but they transitioned her to a vegan diet and that she "loves" bananas. Yeah, she loved bananas because she was ravenous from not getting the food she needed and probably ate anything in front of her.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

They had another dog too that they gave away too called Piercy or something.

Pineappple
Learner
Learner

Post by Pineappple »

Was her erythritol speech the truth? Her Fleur video was particularly harsh..

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

Pineappple wrote:Was her erythritol speech the truth? Her Fleur video was particularly harsh..
A broken clock yadda yadda yadda. Freelee's definitely not a credible source but I do think artificial sweeteners can be harmful sometimes.

Did anyone see OnisionSpeaks' video? This is hilarious. Usually Freelee shuts down her critics on the basis of them being a 'nobody' (where she is a 'somebody' in her world). I have a feeling she won't even reply to him unless she cherrypicks the parts where he says people should eat fish and so on.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

I wonder if Freelee thinks that all those gurus and models would actually watch her critique videos and take them by heart.
She litterally puts out the same video over and over.
She watches someone's "What I eat in a day video" -> She stops it every 5 seconds to open a google link or statistics from google images -> She blabs non stop about the same thing over and over -> End of video.
I'd much rather have her post an actual vegan menu for a week or a month, because she rarely says what shes eating besides bananas and other fruits which sounds like under eating.
Sorsha at least posts vegan recipes.

Post by Guest »

If I hear her refer to her poop as "fluffy" one more time I will throw my laptop out the window. :barf:

Return to “freelee the banana girl”