freelee the banana girl/durianrider

Re: freelee the banana girl/durianrider

Post by Guest »

I really wonder what her boyfriend thinks of all this. She's changed so much since they met..now she looks stressed, worried, insecure. No I don't believe she's empowered now or whatever. If she really wanted to be all natural the first things she would do is remove her implants.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drunkatvogue »

https://www.instagram.com/freelee_official/

Nope, still as narcissistic as ever.

And don't try to tell people you stopped shaving your hair, you're as smooth as a baby's behind.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

drunkatvogue wrote:https://www.instagram.com/freelee_official/

Nope, still as narcissistic as ever.

And don't try to tell people you stopped shaving your hair, you're as smooth as a baby's behind.
LOL @ #offgrid .... except your extremely public online existence. Honestly, does it matter if she's in Adelaide or the middle of the Amazon when all she does is eat fruit and rant online anyways.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

So Durianrider who is 40+ years of age uploaded a video of a 18 year old girl in a bikini titled "Guess her height and weight" and in the video he interviews her and acts super creepy lmao. I wonder how Tori feels about this, is she getting too old for Duriander's taste at the age of 22? It can't be easy to be in a relationship with a fucking predator.

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

Freelala says she was anorexic when she was 21 and I believe she claims she was on drugs yet she says she got her boob job at 21? What kind of doctor would operate on someone who is anorexic and on drugs? I have a hard time believing she had the money to get a boob job at that age as well.

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

Looks like that 18 year old is his new hookup. How embarrassing.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

TomBradysCellPhone wrote:Freelala says she was anorexic when she was 21 and I believe she claims she was on drugs yet she says she got her boob job at 21? What kind of doctor would operate on someone who is anorexic and on drugs? I have a hard time believing she had the money to get a boob job at that age as well.
A lot of people who don't have the money for it just put it on a credit card. She doesn't seem like she was making the best decisions back then in general so it wouldn't surprise me if she did something like that.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
TomBradysCellPhone wrote:Freelala says she was anorexic when she was 21 and I believe she claims she was on drugs yet she says she got her boob job at 21? What kind of doctor would operate on someone who is anorexic and on drugs? I have a hard time believing she had the money to get a boob job at that age as well.
A lot of people who don't have the money for it just put it on a credit card. She doesn't seem like she was making the best decisions back then in general so it wouldn't surprise me if she did something like that.
Yeah, me either. And she's definitely had them since before she went raw, so even if she's stretching the truth, it's just for dramatic effect. She definitely got them done in her 20s. They're due to be switched out though for sure. That will be the real test. If she just gets them replaced or if she truly goes au naturel.

misu93
Learner
Learner

Post by misu93 »

Durianrider is the creepiest guy in youtube. What is he doing with a 18 years old girl? And the other girl? Is she too old for him now?
He's desperate for views, and "selling" teen bodies seems to be the best option for him.

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

Are Tori and Harley still together??

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

hakolbem wrote:Are Tori and Harley still together??
No... if you read the comments section of dombowers most recent durianrider related video ( I think the title is something like homless sugar addict), there is some discussion about what happened between Harley and Tori.

from what I gathered, Norvegan and Dombower and some others alerted Tori's mum to who Harley really is and sent her family the unmasking series of videos. I think her family interveined to split them apart, or whatever happened, I think the split was initiated by Tori. Tori hasn't said anything negative about Harley for a few reasons, but the biggest being that he has secret footage of her that she wasn't aware of being filmed, and its the kind of stuff she wouldn't want on the internet- so basically, Blackmail. Although I notice she is pushing her plaigarized ebook HARD on her channel lately, and it is sold through a durianrider link/website. But also if you read her tumblr there is a good bit of shade thrown at Natasha.. so... seems weird. Natasha doesn't seem like a nice girl, but Harley is the true asshole here. Even Natasha (new girls) youtube name is meant to be a dig at hurting Tori and making her feel replaceable (get fit with natasha). Anywho... Tori's mum is a lawyer so we'll see where that goes...

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

Wow. Gross. I hope it won't degenerate the way it did with Freelee given Tori is so young, but he has almost no goodwill left to use. Who is Natasha?

It's interesting that Tori's mum is a lawyer. Makes his usual strategy of empty legal threats somewhat useless.

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

regina_giddens wrote: It's interesting that Tori's mum is a lawyer. Makes his usual strategy of empty legal threats somewhat useless.
Tbh I think Harley's biggest 'weapon' is that he's like a dog with a bone when he wants to ridicule someone. He's not in the least bit clever or convincing, but he is relentless. At the point when any normal person would let it go because it's not worth the time or effort, he will labour his message again and again and his troll minions lap it up because he literally has nothing else in his life to distract him from his trolling. It's pathetic. If he's blackmailing her then I hope Tori's mum can legally intervene - also, this would be at least the second girlfriend he's tried to blackmail. Any future gf must be seriously groomed in order to accept that behaviour. Urgh, his personality is so gross and off-putting.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Its so weird seeing Natasha stroll around in nothing. Just because you have a nice body doesn't mean you need to be naked 24/7.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

The last instalment of Norvegans unmasking series. DR is definitely going to be trying very hard to get this vid taken down, so I hope the link still works!

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

aasshhyy wrote:

The last instalment of Norvegans unmasking series. DR is definitely going to be trying very hard to get this vid taken down, so I hope the link still works!
Oh no! It says it's not available in my location!! (UK) :o

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

The link currently still works - I just watched it on a proxy server.

Yeah, it's not pleasant viewing. Tbh I think DR is as destroyed as he's going to be by now even without part 5, but this is definitely the last nail in the coffin - parts one through four just showed him to be a psychopathic narcissist but listening to Hannah recounting him raping her is pretty chilling.

However, if you're still following DR after parts 1-4 you'll probably be the kind of pondscum that wouldn't be convinced by part 5 anyway. There's always going to be a small following because some people are just dicks.

Let's be honest, most of us started watching it because we already couldn't stand DR and wanted to see someone ripping him apart, but I've actually found the series useful in identifying narcissistic people in my own life, so I'm thankful of being signposted to resources on YouTube that I otherwise wouldn't necessarily find.

I hope this is some kind of closure for Hannah because it sounds like the legal system really let her down (a rape victim being let down by the legal system - I'm shocked, SHOCKED /s)

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

Whattuup1 wrote:The link currently still works - I just watched it on a proxy server.

Yeah, it's not pleasant viewing. Tbh I think DR is as destroyed as he's going to be by now even without part 5, but this is definitely the last nail in the coffin - parts one through four just showed him to be a psychopathic narcissist but listening to Hannah recounting him raping her is pretty chilling.

However, if you're still following DR after parts 1-4 you'll probably be the kind of pondscum that wouldn't be convinced by part 5 anyway. There's always going to be a small following because some people are just dicks.

Let's be honest, most of us started watching it because we already couldn't stand DR and wanted to see someone ripping him apart, but I've actually found the series useful in identifying narcissistic people in my own life, so I'm thankful of being signposted to resources on YouTube that I otherwise wouldn't necessarily find.

I hope this is some kind of closure for Hannah because it sounds like the legal system really let her down (a rape victim being let down by the legal system - I'm shocked, SHOCKED /s)
I can't be bothered watching 3 hours. Give it to me in a nutshell?

Whattuup1
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattuup1 »

No? Watch double speed/watch in installments...

Either you care or you don't - I'm not doing your groundwork. :rofl:

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

regina_giddens wrote:
I can't be bothered watching 3 hours. Give it to me in a nutshell?
Three hours is a long time, I'd be happy to.

Essentially:

1. Hannah deconstructed Harley's story about the assault. What happened in the hotel room was that she was working on his ebook, she turned around and saw him aroused, told him "no" yet again and that she needed to leave, he choked her and forced himself on her.
2. A lot of reiteration about the dates not being consistent in Harley's version of the story
3. Proof that they tried to initiate court proceedings against Harley but failed
4. Sometime before the incident, Hannah confided in Freelee's mother that she had been r*ped when she was younger. It turns out that Freelee's mother did not keep that information private and it somehow got to Harley. Michael says that this is probably why Harley targeted her because he thought Hannah was easy to keep quiet.

Return to “freelee the banana girl”