Onision

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision

Post by boxedout »

I was watching "Fun with Onision 21", and I know that Hannah Minx has stated that he does own two houses and one of them is a filming house, where I've seen most of his recent videos and collabs being filmed and that he and his family (he clearly does have children, Lainey has confirmed this many times on her own tumblr, Greg is just milking the google cow as per usual.) In this video, he does however have more stuff in the "filming house" and has even put in a bed there. I've also seen and heard that Lainey doesn't wear her ring in pictures or streams like she used to - and that they seemingly are pursuing another woman. Maybe she's getting a new one again since Greg has screwed up with Billie. Lainey seems more agitated in videos with him recently after the whole drama blew up again.

This whole ordeal with them is just crazy, I do not understand how he gets away with everything he does. I'm 27 and recently remembered having seen this dude when I was a teenager, googled him and the amount of drama surrounding him and his family quite honestly baffles me. I follow his wife on twitter and it's a constant angsty sh*tshow. He even made a video named "Don't watch this (unless you like Onision drama)" some days ago, where he literally drags up stuff about Shiloh and Adrienne. It seems that since he's suffered a small blow from the underage photo ratings, that he's grasping for ideas to stay relevant. I'm just waiting for everything to crash and burn around him, but then again you'd think that would have happened years ago.

It's honestly like a car accident. I can't look away. The sad thing is that I know I contribute to him making money because I watch his old videos sometimes when they have been mentioned in the drama-sphere.
English isn't my first language, but my spelling errors are probably due to oversight and laziness.

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

My previous post lacked a few sentences, I was distracted and forgot to complete them, oops. What I meant to say is that Greg has stated that he owns two houses. One as a filming house which he has used frequently lately. The other, bigger one that some people apparently have found through real estate sites, is the one where he lives with his family and kids. I say kids because Lainey has documented one pregnancy through photos and the other because they said they were pregnant when all this stuff with Billie happened. But lately the filming house has been filled with more furniture and now even a bed in the front room of the house. I'm secretly hoping Greg is in the dog house. 8-)

As for the ring, I have never heard of Lainey not wearing it for an extended amount of time, I know Greg has taken his off when he was going to live with Billie and be with her exclusively but went back to his wife, but Lainey always snaps selfies of themselves and usually featuring the ring. Maybe they either is getting an upgrade or more likely has taken it off because Lainey seems downright pissed at Greg in the last two videos on Lainey's channel. I really hope Lainey is waking up and stands more up for themselves now, being a psych major with a BA it should be a no brainer when Greg himself admitted on twitter that he's verbally abusive and manipulative, that Lainey would wake up a little although I kinda doubt it. Good luck getting a job as a children's psychologist when your husband broadcasts every detail of your marriage, including your sex life, online.. :roll:
English isn't my first language, but my spelling errors are probably due to oversight and laziness.

Duchess
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess »

greg's wife is an absolute fucking idiot. she idolised the braindead manchild when she was younger and continues to do so today. she will never leave greg. she forces her children to live in this toxic environment so she gets no sympathy from me. now that they've found a replacement billie it can only go downhill from there.

Rachel2172
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rachel2172 »

Duchess wrote:greg's wife is an absolute fucking idiot. she idolised the braindead manchild when she was younger and continues to do so today. she will never leave greg. she forces her children to live in this toxic environment so she gets no sympathy from me. now that they've found a replacement billie it can only go downhill from there.
Who did they replace her with??

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

Rachel2172 wrote: Who did they replace her with??
They are according to hateblogs, pursuing a girl that Lainey mentioned playing pool with on Twitter. She's supposed to travel to WA.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Aaaaand she's 19. Shocking.

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

Pastel Rage wrote:Aaaaand she's 19. Shocking.
I kind of doubt it'll work out. This girl is bipolar, is very open about her being medicated for it and posted something about "if I had a dollar for every time I don't deserve love because I am bipolar" or something, when Greg recently tweeted that people shouldn't pursue a relationship with people suffering from Bipolar disorder etc. We all know Onision's stand on psychiatry and the use of medication, the guy "willed" himself better from chronic depression.. :roll:

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

Why is he still around? Seriously though
Why hasn't everything that's happened led him to become another Sam Pepper or Leafy?
Why are people still watching this man
Why am I still watching this man

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

Duchess wrote:greg's wife is an absolute fucking idiot. she idolised the braindead manchild when she was younger and continues to do so today. she will never leave greg. she forces her children to live in this toxic environment so she gets no sympathy from me. now that they've found a replacement billie it can only go downhill from there.
I not only agree with you fully on this, but I believe it goes a step further and think that Lainey is showing full on predatory behaviour now too. I used to root for her so hard, for her to get out of there. Now I think she's just as bad as he is, and the cycle continues.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Earthhead wrote:Why is he still around? Seriously though
Why hasn't everything that's happened led him to become another Sam Pepper or Leafy?
It honestly scares me how good of a manipulator he is. Even knowing that he's a complete garbage person who's wrong about basically everything, I still find myself listening to him until reality sets back in. People like Greg are terrifying.

And Lainey too. I think she's disgusting as well, literally saying that she was grooming Sarah, a child. She and Greg deserve each other.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Two questions: Why can't he say the word "wife," and what's with the clothes? Don't they have heat where he lives?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Remedios the Beauty wrote:Two questions: Why can't he say the word "wife," and what's with the clothes? Don't they have heat where he lives?
I think he's been trying to pretend that he cares about Lainey's gender, or lack thereof. He used to call Lainey "she/her" all the time, but after the Billie drama where she said that her gender was female or something like that, Greg has been making it a point to use "they/them"

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

For today's video, he kept saying "my Canadian ex" like fuck Greg, just say Shiloh. We ALL know it's Shiloh.

If you google "Onision's Canadian Ex" the first thing that comes up is her full name.

I'll never understand these people that are like "I'm not going to name names but I'll give you XYZ information" as if that absolves them of any wrongdoing. So irritating.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I just saw his video from 5 months ago where he tells the story of having to take his son to the ER over having, apparently, red skin on his testicles.

Everything else in that video aside (whether it was all the doctor's fault or not) I find it really disconcerting that he basically says that Lainey starts crying pretty much in the first 5 minutes and continues crying the entire 1-2 hours. Apparently the doctor walks in and without doing any tests says they might have to remove the testicles... I mean that's obvious bullshit, but that made Lainey cry, and she remained upset throughout the visit up through when Greg escalated the situation with the doctor.

You know what's a GREAT idea when your small child is in pain, confused and scared? Being hysterical yourself. I find it concerning that as the parent of a small child, Lainey thinks it's responsible to upset the child further by becoming and remaining upset herself.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Guppy
Learner
Learner

Post by Guppy »

Topless Doppelganger wrote: I not only agree with you fully on this, but I believe it goes a step further and think that Lainey is showing full on predatory behaviour now too. I used to root for her so hard, for her to get out of there. Now I think she's just as bad as he is, and the cycle continues.
I wonder if it's a case of she's just been in his world so long this is starting to become normal to her though? I used to really sympathize with her and wish for her to wake up and realize how manipulative and obviously abusive he is, but it's starting to seem like she's just so brainwashed and dependent on him she doesn't even realize what she's doing is wrong? It definitely doesn't excuse her actions and how gross she's become at all - especially as a mother her #1 priority should be her son and yet it seems like she's SO unhappy with Greg and her marriage she's more focused on finding someone else. Greg even mentions a few times that the only reason he went back to Billie is because Lainey missed her so much, which makes no sense to me I mean... I realize she really liked Billie but at the end of the day she's still married, you know? It just seems to me that if I was in that situation I'd be sad, yeah, but I still have a husband and someone who I'm supposed to love so like... onward and upward. But with her it makes it seem like she doesn't love Greg, she's stuck completely revolving around him and his drama and his world, and that's kind of it.

I mean she can't even get a job with her degree because she has to go back for more school, you can't get any job in the Psych field with a BA/BS but even if she DID do that no one would hire this girl! Who would want to see someone who's life is so public and is so obviously a mess? How could you listen to them and take their advice or ever trust that your personal life wouldn't end up in a video? You couldn't.
Image Image
You're heavier than you look.

nikky
Talker
Talker

Post by nikky »

I was just thinking.. Onion hates people who break the law by smoking weed, but I live near him and it's not illegal here.
Would he still hate people who aren't breaking the law? I think he's so closed minded about "drugs". It's cool if you don't smoke weed, dude. But you don't have to be a judgey fuck if someone does smoke weed.
But he's a judgey fuck no matter what. If you eat meat, he'll tell you that you deserve X Y and Z.

He's such a douche.
I'm really mad about the shit he's been saying to/about Eugenia Cooney.
yes, she probably needs help but sending all your brain washed fans to her YouTube to tell her she's fucking going to die isn't going to help anything!!!! :roll:

[/center]

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

A YouTuber called SecondClancy has recently been making a couple of videos on the religion Greg created. SC dug up the old website of Sicesca and some receipts on how Greg tried to recruit people. It's an interesting view, if any of you guys are interested. Apparently Greg literally referred to himself as a god... I don't know how that came as a surprise but there you go :roll:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Earthhead wrote:Why is he still around? Seriously though
Because the PC culture and the overuse of it has made people who rebel against it automatically "cool" and "famous"
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Guppy wrote:
Topless Doppelganger wrote: I not only agree with you fully on this, but I believe it goes a step further and think that Lainey is showing full on predatory behaviour now too. I used to root for her so hard, for her to get out of there. Now I think she's just as bad as he is, and the cycle continues.
I wonder if it's a case of she's just been in his world so long this is starting to become normal to her though? I used to really sympathize with her and wish for her to wake up and realize how manipulative and obviously abusive he is, but it's starting to seem like she's just so brainwashed and dependent on him she doesn't even realize what she's doing is wrong? It definitely doesn't excuse her actions and how gross she's become at all - especially as a mother her #1 priority should be her son and yet it seems like she's SO unhappy with Greg and her marriage she's more focused on finding someone else. Greg even mentions a few times that the only reason he went back to Billie is because Lainey missed her so much, which makes no sense to me I mean... I realize she really liked Billie but at the end of the day she's still married, you know? It just seems to me that if I was in that situation I'd be sad, yeah, but I still have a husband and someone who I'm supposed to love so like... onward and upward. But with her it makes it seem like she doesn't love Greg, she's stuck completely revolving around him and his drama and his world, and that's kind of it.

I mean she can't even get a job with her degree because she has to go back for more school, you can't get any job in the Psych field with a BA/BS but even if she DID do that no one would hire this girl! Who would want to see someone who's life is so public and is so obviously a mess? How could you listen to them and take their advice or ever trust that your personal life wouldn't end up in a video? You couldn't.
I'm gonna be the asshole who says it. I think lainey has always had this in her. After all onion tried to woo her with this method and it worked, so much so that she said yes. Blame him for the thousand and one things he does wrong, but let's be honest, lainey is just as much of a dirtbag
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wheresthebeef »

Yea laniey is a manipulative asshole. Greg always mentions how she cries and he comes save the day. Like when Sara was on you now and Billie came on or other stupid drama. It always starts with Lainey crying to get what she wasnts
Sometimes my d key wont work.

Return to “Onision”