Onision

Duchess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision

Post by Duchess »

idontknow wrote:I feel like Greg genuinely doesn't think that he's 30. He still mentally feels like he's like 18 so he doesn't see anything creepy with what he's doing.
Yeah, he's said in a video once that his mind feels no different to when he was 18, as he was mentally mature even then. But the average person rapidly changes mentally, physically and socially between 18 and 30. He uses his 18 = 30 "adult mind" argument to justify dating 17 and 18 year olds.

I hardly watch his videos these days but you can click on any of them, ANY of them that try to make a cogent argument for or against something, and pick up the flaws in his argument almost instantly. At the same time, you can see why what he's saying would make sense to an underdeveloped, influential young teenager. That is the scary part: children and young teenagers espouse his backwards beliefs and in turn make stupid mistakes themselves. Honestly, I don't know why Onision's manipulative behaviour isn't so widely discussed.

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker

Post by bloomingpeony »

he truly is a messed up individual lol I'm surprised Billie stuck around that long. the stuff he's apparently done is abusive as hell! no wonder her friend was with her a lot. If any guy wanted me to change my hairstyle (unless he was a professional hair dresser or something), I'd be out of there! let alone shaving it off or getting a permanent tattoo.

If he was a responsible adult with an adult like mind, he wouldn't prey on teens that are vulnerable and disadvantaged. he's still immature lol

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I'd like to know where the kids were during all of this? How can they just have the time random sex, chaining ppl to walls and all this drama? It would seem pretty hard to hide the kids all the time. Like during a yelling match between lainey and billie where is the kids? Must be nice to just be able do what a who you want while you have a toddler and a born baby. Those kids are going to be messed up.

Post by Guest »

bloomingpeony wrote:he truly is a messed up individual lol I'm surprised Billie stuck around that long. the stuff he's apparently done is abusive as hell! no wonder her friend was with her a lot. If any guy wanted me to change my hairstyle (unless he was a professional hair dresser or something), I'd be out of there! let alone shaving it off or getting a permanent tattoo.

If he was a responsible adult with an adult like mind, he wouldn't prey on teens that are vulnerable and disadvantaged. he's still immature lol
He actually admitted it all in his latest video and acted like it wasn't a big deal. He really wanted to chain her to a wall in the basement with a sign "I'm sorry for lying" and he tried justify it with "I'm into kinky shit". He wants Billie to be grateful for all the things he has apperantly done for her. And he claims she is such an evil person for lying to Lainey and him a few times and smoking weed. Sorry Onision what you are doing is way worse.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I hope the parents of one of their 16 year old "just friends" is switched on enough to pay attention and finally call the cops on these abusers. This man is sick and needs to be taken off the streets. I'm not even joking - this shit is getting out of hand. He should not be influencing minors or raising children.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

blueslushie
Talker
Talker

Post by blueslushie »

He's a creep. And also, doesn't he realize that taking a minor across state lines in order to have sexual relations with them is a crime?? He's the biggest idiot on YouTube. He's so much worse than Sam pepper. Where were his kids during all this creepy nonsense that's been going on in their house?? How weird is it that he could have had Billie chained up in the basement while he and lainie are upstairs with the kids?? Someone should call CPS, IMHO.

Post by Guest »

If I was the mother of that 16 year old girl and found out that the man she is living with wanted to chain his teenage lover to a wall in the basement for a week, I would get her out of there asap.

ForeverWhack
Debater
Debater

Post by ForeverWhack »

He needs to get arrested or something, or banned from youtube even. He is awful.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

MaloryLee234 wrote:If I was the mother of that 16 year old girl and found out that the man she is living with wanted to chain his teenage lover to a wall in the basement for a week, I would get her out of there asap.
The mother deserves to sit next to him in prison.

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker

Post by bloomingpeony »

MaloryLee234 wrote: He actually admitted it all in his latest video and acted like it wasn't a big deal. He really wanted to chain her to a wall in the basement with a sign "I'm sorry for lying" and he tried justify it with "I'm into kinky shit". He wants Billie to be grateful for all the things he has apperantly done for her. And he claims she is such an evil person for lying to Lainey and him a few times and smoking weed. Sorry Onision what you are doing is way worse.
I didn't watch his video (or any of his videos anymore lol he is creepy) only Billies, but yeah he is messed up in the head. I agree with you there and hopefully his actions have consequences!

It is weird though, why lainey texts him so often if they never go anywhere and live in the same house? do you think he's texting himself on her phone? lol

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Laineys video was disturbing to me. It's clear something isn't right with her and Greg. Lainey is too forgiving. Greg was planning to move Billie in when Lainey decided to end it with Greg?!! holy fuck I missed that. Every time greg was mad he would go hang out with billie and ignore Lainey. Then he was calling her names as well. I feel like Lainey is so broken that she stays with people even if they are toxic or it's a toxic relationship( hence kept taking billie back) She needs to leave Greg. I wouldn't trust him at all and he is mentally abusing her. Taking advantage of her personality. She said she's not good at standing up for herself. Do they have two seperate houses on the same property? The way they talk it seems that way or maybe just a big house I guess?

Duchess
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess »

Greg used to have two houses, one he used solely for filming. If I recall correctly, he sold the filming house and now they live in the other place, which is massive. He's said before that he sequesters himself in his office while he "works" all day so I assume him and his wife just text when they need to talk. It sounds pretty unhealthy.

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

Not trying to sound weird or anything but does anyone think there might be something actually wrong with onision? Like he has some kind of Aspergers? I know people use the whole "autism" thing as an insult these days which i think is gross but anyway. The whole black and white thinking thing and hum having no empathy.. i genuinely believe he has something wrong with him. Nobodys like that. NOBODY. Hes weird and disgusting and creepy. I dont know.. just my opinion.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I definitely think he has some kind of issue, though I'm not sure what it is.

Onision scares the hell out of me. He's such a good talked and manipulator, and sometimes when I actually give his videos the time of day (not often anymore), I can really see how someone could fall for all his shit. Hell, on a few occasions he's somehow made himself sound so reasonable that I agreed with him for a bit before I actually thought about what he was saying. Freaks me out, man.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I just finished watching Billie's video and Lainey's video.

I find it interesting that somehow Greg and Lainey are making this whole situation out to be "Billie VS Lainey" when Billie and Lainey are both pretty damn reasonable in their videos and Greg is the one who is flailing all over the place like a fucking psycho... have either of them ever considered that HE is the cause of the entire thing? That's what shits me. Lainey seems smart and level headed, but seems to hold Greg accountable for nothing ("because my relationship with Greg is very important to me" - and THAT Lainey is why you don't have kids when your age starts with a 1) and Billie accountable for everything. Lainey doesn't seem to realize that every betrayal that Billie perpetrated against her involved Greg's full cooperation or instigation.

There is obviously something actually mentally wrong with Onision - there always has been. I think it ties in to him saying he feels the same now as he did when he was 18. The age range 18-25 is most common for the onset of mental illness. Whatever it is that he has, or is, it manifested when he probably was around 18 and he is like a broken record - all he can do is get louder or more quiet, but he's still a broken record.

Lainey seems reasonable and I'd love to put everything on Onision but the truth is, to have kids to a person like that, and to excuse his behaviour, at what point do you become JUST AS responsible for the mess you're in?

(PS I'm trying to watch my pronouns, forgive if I failed at any point - I don't mean to be insensitive if I miss a beat)

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

In laineys video the way she spoke about Greg made him seem like a real dick. Urgh hes so disgusting.
I've been saying for years hes weird everyone looks past his weird behaviour just because its what hes know for. Smfh.
I feel like the real victims in this situation are their children. those poor children. its not right.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes I feel bad for the kids. There is something wrong with Greg. I find it interesting he said he was raised by good parents(his mom) vs. Billie, yet he was with his dad a lot and he told us bad sfuff about his mom and dad. Some stuff is genetic and some stuff is what you witness as a child. Greg's dad kicking his ass and his mom hit him I think? He had anger issues as a kid and then when he was in the airforce. He is the problem. Lainey has issues like depression and stuff but at least they are not mean, and abusive. I think Lainey made a big mistake having kids with him. Now I see on Twitter he's making himself a pitty party talking about death and blah blah. Such a classic move for someone so narcissistic and controlling.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Pastel Rage wrote:I definitely think he has some kind of issue, though I'm not sure what it is.

Onision scares the hell out of me. He's such a good talked and manipulator, and sometimes when I actually give his videos the time of day (not often anymore), I can really see how someone could fall for all his shit. Hell, on a few occasions he's somehow made himself sound so reasonable that I agreed with him for a bit before I actually thought about what he was saying. Freaks me out, man.
Same! I'm so glad you said that! There's been some times, even with this situation, where I've been like wow, he's right. And then a bit after I watch the video then I'm like wait wtf no he isn't. Or if I play it back in my head I realize how psychotic it sounded. He is seriously the biggest master manipulator I've ever run into, next to my ex. It's so crazy. That's one reason why I can't blame Lainey for anything that they've done. He was very obviously successful in brainwashing them, and he was not in brainwashing Billie. I know Lainey knows right from wrong, but if even we are questioning our own ethics and morals because of his manipulation skills, imagine being Lainey!

Post by Guest »

idontknow wrote:
Pastel Rage wrote:I definitely think he has some kind of issue, though I'm not sure what it is.

Same! I'm so glad you said that! There's been some times, even with this situation, where I've been like wow, he's right. And then a bit after I watch the video then I'm like wait wtf no he isn't. Or if I play it back in my head I realize how psychotic it sounded. He is seriously the biggest master manipulator I've ever run into, next to my ex. It's so crazy. That's one reason why I can't blame Lainey for anything that they've done. He was very obviously successful in brainwashing them, and he was not in brainwashing Billie. I know Lainey knows right from wrong, but if even we are questioning our own ethics and morals because of his manipulation skills, imagine being Lainey!
Yeah it was the exact same for me. He knows what he's doing. He always draws the attention away from the actual problem and focuses on calling out the mistakes of the other people, even if they are not really relevant.
He uses manipulation tactics like gaslighting. The youtuber JoySparkleBs has good videos if you want to know more about the tactics he uses.
He always tries to spin around the situation and makes it seem like there is actually something wrong with YOU and not him.
Remember how he made that video about the living situation with Sarah.
Billie was only 18 and he had a relationship with her. Also, 16 is the legal age of consent in his state and we all know how obsessed he is with the law. In his opinion, everything that is legal cannot possibly be wrong. So there were real, valid reasons to be concerned for that 16 year old girl.
But of course he tried to turn around the situation to make it seem like we are the bad people.
He claimed that everyone that is worried is actually a pervert for thinking that there might be something creepy going on with Sarah. Apparently we are somehow fantasizing about his sex life...
See what he did there?

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

LOL to his new video.

The words are so clever. The execution makes so obvious that he's not changed whatsoever.

There's saying "Guys, I'm serious - I'm a fucking dick, if you care about me at all, you will NOT like this video", but instead he pouts and says "I don't deserve any likes on this video". OF COURSE that's going to result in likes - and that's exactly who he is and what he does. There is nothing genuine about it.

The only person who owes Lainey any loyalty is him. He is their husband - he is the father of their children. He is the ONLY ONE in this entire world who owes Lainey not to hurt or betray. Not Billie, not anyone else in their life, just HIM. Nice try, Onision.

What a piece of shit.

I encourage everyone to leave comments on Lainey's video in support of them, gently explaining to them that GREG is the problem, NOT anything else or anyone else. GREG has ALWAYS been their problem... and I get that it's scary to be a single mother at their age, but they need to do this. Just saying "HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT YOU SHOULD LEAVE" is just going to push them back to him... but right now, that the cracks are showing, is the time to tell them; Lainey we understand you, and we know it's not easy, but you know this isn't right.

PS If anyone here knows a little bit about agenderism, actually understanding it and its pronouns, I would appreciate getting educated. I feel ignorant towards the subject and I don't think Google is helping me very much. Feel free to either reply to me here (since it is relevant to Onision and Lainey) or PM me.

Return to “Onision”