Onision

Miss Nothing

Re: Onision

Post by Miss Nothing »

He called Billie cruel and a sociopath in his supposed apology video. It was subtle, but there. Creep.

MrsBunBun
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MrsBunBun »

That whole apology video was just utter BS. Trying to make himself seem like the victim by saying: 'oh there's nothing I can do but feel like a sac of shit'. No you manipulative freak, there is actually a lot you can do! (I would suggest maybe shaving off your eyebrows, dying your hair green and getting an insane spray tan? Since that seems like something reasonable to you to prove you're sorry to someone)
The way he twists and turns these things so that HE seems like a victim (because poor me, I feel so crappy for the crappy things I did and I can't fix it, weehweehweeh) is just disgusting!

Fiew, had to get that off my chest :FU:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

6 Days Ago
"Guys I am never going to talk shit about anyone again, no matter what they do." :(

5 Days Ago
THIS BITCH IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME AND PRETENDED TO BE A POTENTIAL NEW GIRLFRIEND! 8-)

I mean at BEST this just proves he really has nothing to say if he can't bitch about other people, which is a solid sign of low intelligence... I know he likes to say how intelligent he is, which is also a sign of lack of intelligence. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot - in so many ways.

Not to mention the irony of him saying "HA YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME!" when he literally in the same breath is giving away that he is fooling his audience.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ccc-unty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ccc-unty »

Earthhead wrote:Not trying to sound weird or anything but does anyone think there might be something actually wrong with onision? Like he has some kind of Aspergers? I know people use the whole "autism" thing as an insult these days which i think is gross but anyway. The whole black and white thinking thing and hum having no empathy.. i genuinely believe he has something wrong with him. Nobodys like that. NOBODY. Hes weird and disgusting and creepy. I dont know.. just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure he has a personality disorder. I'd put my money on Borderline. I have BPD and anytime I slip even remotely I turn into a straight up monster. He's shown an utter fear of abandonment, emotional instability, a tendency to see things in black and white, impulsive, bordering on destructive behavior. He's also desperate for validation and lashes out whenever he doesn't get his way. Ill people can be assholes, especially when they think they're above the illness. He's really messed up and he definitely needs help in order to stop making others suffer. His Twitter rant about him "facing his problems" instead of smoking weed "like the weak, pathetic people" indicates the very opposite of what he's trying to make himself believe. He's both weak and pathetic. However, I don't think he's a fundamentally bad person, he's just incredibly mentally ill.

*later edit: long time lurker, first time poster! I didn't ever think my first post on this site would be about Onision... Well.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I've also noticed his incredibly highs and then super lows. Like if you look at his Twitter from a little bit ago, he goes on about his confidence level soaring and soaring and soaring, and then it crashes. And then the guilt sets in, and then he is upset and sad.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I know we're not supposed to diagnose, but I'd agree that BPD doesn't seem out of the question. I think he also has narcissistic tendencies, but I don't really think that's the main thing.

Ripley
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ripley »

He is a YouTube personality. So he could be just a great actor. I have to admit I dOn't know about his personal life. But the way he acts reminds me of how a functioning psychopath works. One in 200 people in America are psychopaths.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

He could of course be acting as well. Either way he is complete garbage.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I really wish this worthless turd would stop speaking on behalf of bisexual women. He's been doing it for a long time and it is ignorant, disrespectful and disgusting - and he is often wrong. Just because Lainey identifies as a bisexual for certain reasons, does not mean Greg can now declare that all bisexual women need BOTH a man and a woman. I really hate him, thoroughly, for enforcing that false notion time and time again. It's the reason why bisexual women like myself are distrusted - by BOTH straight men AND gay women.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Well this is blowing my mind:

Yeah it's an hour and a half but there are already plenty of gems in the first half hour.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Also sorry about the triple post but I am never ever feeling bad about accidentally misgendering Lainey again:

It's only offensive when it serves a purpose.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

So Onision tells Billy to only see her family twice a year just like Lainey who's "only" doing it because she doesn't feel the need? Yeah, it totally doesn't have anything to do with him having told Lainey the exact same thing as he's telling Billy. It's just out of her own free will. Totally. :roll:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

In his latest video about his "kinks" (he forgets to mention his severe exhibitionism but mkay) he got me real mad for a sec.

First kink he mentions is ageism, where he literally word for word goes out of his way to say he doesn't like banging 18 year olds - FUCK YOU DUDE. ALL your exes were 17 or younger when you started banging them. FUCK YOU. I am SICK of him just blatantly lying knowing that NOBODY is going to hold him accountable for that.

Muistasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Muistasa »

There are youtubers that i don't like and annoy me, but Onision is honestly on some other level. Makes me really wonder how is he still popular? He seems he is really a toxic person to be around and it's not like its any hidden information what kind of shit person he is. I don't know how people can still defend him. Maybe he has some mental issues but its still scary to see young girls to idolize this petty 30-old man that is full of hate

jessicabones
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jessicabones »

ccc-unty wrote:
Earthhead wrote:Not trying to sound weird or anything but does anyone think there might be something actually wrong with onision? Like he has some kind of Aspergers? I know people use the whole "autism" thing as an insult these days which i think is gross but anyway. The whole black and white thinking thing and hum having no empathy.. i genuinely believe he has something wrong with him. Nobodys like that. NOBODY. Hes weird and disgusting and creepy. I dont know.. just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure he has a personality disorder. I'd put my money on Borderline. I have BPD and anytime I slip even remotely I turn into a straight up monster. He's shown an utter fear of abandonment, emotional instability, a tendency to see things in black and white, impulsive, bordering on destructive behavior. He's also desperate for validation and lashes out whenever he doesn't get his way. Ill people can be assholes, especially when they think they're above the illness. He's really messed up and he definitely needs help in order to stop making others suffer. His Twitter rant about him "facing his problems" instead of smoking weed "like the weak, pathetic people" indicates the very opposite of what he's trying to make himself believe. He's both weak and pathetic. However, I don't think he's a fundamentally bad person, he's just incredibly mentally ill.

*later edit: long time lurker, first time poster! I didn't ever think my first post on this site would be about Onision... Well.

I agree! I'm also bpd and the way he goes on makes me think he is. Also I'm sure he said he was diagnosed with BPD once?

Also, did anyone see that fkn train wreck of a video that was titled "TESTED AND IM ABUSIVE AND PSYCHO" and it was literally im taking online tests............... way to go, Gurg, way to go.

Im also a first time poster and didnt think it was gonna be about that actual prolapse but here we are.

Post by Guest »

(As far as I know) Onision hasn't gone public about any personality disorders or developmental disabilities he may have, so unless he goes public I can't say with absolute certainty if he has BPD... I can say though that I was raised by something with BPD, and I don't see any signs of the disorder in Onision. But again, just to make sure I'm clear, I'm not a diagnostician, and I don't know everything there is to know about BPD.

If Onision is on the spectrum, it would not surprise me. Most likely Asperger syndrome (which is technically autism but at a very high functioning level). He rarely makes eye contact with the camera, he typically seems to be staring into a void/nowhere specific. The way he tends to overpower conversations with his wife, and usually says things without much filter between his brain and his mouth. His lack of facial expressions and monotone voice are giveaways, too.

I really don't believe he is a bad person. Over the top, sure, but I do watch a lot of his videos and I find what he says a lot of the time to be very interesting and thought provoking. I get why he can offend people, but I see a lot of comments on his videos and on social media that are just "OMG I can't believe he said that!" reactions without anyone actually listening to what he said.

In some ways I think he's pretty brave to put himself out there like that and say whatever is on his mind. The downside is, he may not be able to fully comprehend how other people will perceive his words. If he's autistic, it's important to understand that the autistic brain is not wired like the average brain, so we can't always fully grasp how another person feels or how they might react. We don't do this to be malicious or to be sensational, we just can't always help it.

Just to put down a few autism myths I see rolling around here... we have empathy and emotions. It's the way we express empathy and emotions that can be difficult for us. For example, I can be angry without actually looking or sounding angry. I can see that a friend of mine is upset, but knowing what to do about it is often difficult to determine.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

buttercup35 wrote:(As far as I know) Onision hasn't gone public about any personality disorders or developmental disabilities he may have, so unless he goes public I can't say with absolute certainty if he has BPD... I can say though that I was raised by something with BPD, and I don't see any signs of the disorder in Onision. But again, just to make sure I'm clear, I'm not a diagnostician, and I don't know everything there is to know about BPD.

If Onision is on the spectrum, it would not surprise me. Most likely Asperger syndrome (which is technically autism but at a very high functioning level). He rarely makes eye contact with the camera, he typically seems to be staring into a void/nowhere specific. The way he tends to overpower conversations with his wife, and usually says things without much filter between his brain and his mouth. His lack of facial expressions and monotone voice are giveaways, too.

I really don't believe he is a bad person. Over the top, sure, but I do watch a lot of his videos and I find what he says a lot of the time to be very interesting and thought provoking. I get why he can offend people, but I see a lot of comments on his videos and on social media that are just "OMG I can't believe he said that!" reactions without anyone actually listening to what he said.

In some ways I think he's pretty brave to put himself out there like that and say whatever is on his mind. The downside is, he may not be able to fully comprehend how other people will perceive his words. If he's autistic, it's important to understand that the autistic brain is not wired like the average brain, so we can't always fully grasp how another person feels or how they might react. We don't do this to be malicious or to be sensational, we just can't always help it.

Just to put down a few autism myths I see rolling around here... we have empathy and emotions. It's the way we express empathy and emotions that can be difficult for us. For example, I can be angry without actually looking or sounding angry. I can see that a friend of mine is upset, but knowing what to do about it is often difficult to determine.
I don't think you realize he wanted to chain a young girl in his basement with a humiliating sign around her neck, wanted her to get a tramp stamp tattoo saying "I'm a liar" after shaving her head, getting an orange tan, and never seeing her best friend or family again.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Yeah, I would definitely consider Onision a bad person.
Even if he has something mental going on (which I do believe), he's still abusive as hell to both his partners and his fans. And I don't really think it's just autism. Greg is such a manipulator, and, correct me if I'm wrong about this, I think autistic people in general wouldn't be great at that? If you struggle to decode other people's reactions and feelings, you can't really manipulate them. And Greg does this all the time.

Post by Guest »

Two things... Onision did post screenshots of a conversation about the chaining in the basement thing on his twitter page, so we could all see what was really said.

It's pretty rare for someone to be co-morbid if they are autistic, so chances are it is just autism. If not, then the most common things that can pair with autism are OCD and bipolar disorder, which we can't rule out completely, because his impulsive behaviors do come through loud and clear.

Most people with autism and borderline personality disorder come across as manipulative. They way we behave is not like the average person, so we can look cold and calculating when we actually aren't. (BTW, BPD and autism can't be co-morbid either, since they are opposites in terms of behaviors and symptoms).

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Never heard of this guy until now. He's nice to look at... with the volume turned off LOL

Return to “Onision”