Onision

PermaLurker
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision

Post by PermaLurker »

Yeah, apparently. Hopefully it goes better this time...

[youtube][/youtube]

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Oh my goodness :lol: YouTube dropped his ad revenue and he is having a salty, salty meltdown!

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

He is well aware he can't start a fight with PewDiePie - for one, no amount of views on that will restore his ad revenue, secondly we all know picking a fight with PewDiePie is pointless to begin with... I think he is actually losing his shit. He's also started digging into iDubbbz. Again I really don't think he's doing this for attention or profit, if adsense really dropped him then there would be no point apart from dragging others down with him.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Oh my god. Yeah, Greg, it's 100% Felix's fault that no one likes you :roll: :roll:

At least this girlfriend is in her 20s, as far as I can tell. Glad they're not dragging more minors into this trainwreck.

bitchfaced
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bitchfaced »

It's not a new girlfriend, it's a friend of Lainey. They did the whole girlfriend shtick to be edgy and funny. The girl, Mercades, and Lainey come from the same city in New Mexico or something.

Laughing LOUDLY at Onision and his fit over YouTube and how they "fired" him. The boy is even begging for money over at Patreon.

anteater

Post by anteater »

People are asking idubbbz to make a content cop on Onision, but I feel like that's exactly what he wants. Free promotion and attention.

Guppy
Learner
Learner

Post by Guppy »

PermaLurker wrote:Yeah, apparently. Hopefully it goes better this time...

[youtube][/youtube]
This whole thing is SO weird. Why is this girl SO unhappy in her MARRIAGE she has to constantly seek out girlfriends??? I seriously, seriously don't get it. I mean I understand open relationships but like... dude holy shit. She literally jumps from one girl to the next she literally seems incapable of being alone with Greg for too long. I don't understand. If you're THAT unhappy or whatever the fuck is going on with her then divorce exists for a reason? If it's because of money I 100% bet he'd have to pay alimony and child support - so she'd be fine. I just really don't understand. I feel so bad for that child. All this time and money and energy spent on finding someone to date from Lainey and Greg spends all his time bitching about youtube and trying to start drama with bigger channels meanwhile that kid has to go to the dentist for the 4th time in like, what, 3 years because his teeth are so rotten. Smh.
Image Image
You're heavier than you look.

may8675
Learner
Learner

Post by may8675 »

Well it looks like greg is asking for money on patreon now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

Okay, the drama with Onision has been crazy the last two days or so. I'll just leave a recap here.

Onision starts bitching out PewDiePie, saying it's all his fault that google has pulled the ad-sense on Youtubers, because of the whole WSJ-thing, which has led him to "having to maybe sell his house and one of his cars to survive", and that Youtube saved him from suicide when he had a gun to his head, so now that they're taking away his ad-sense, he may kill himself. He actually says that since losing a job is one of the biggest reasons why people commit suicide, Youtube should know that since they're demonetizing creative artists, people might start killing themselves or some bullshit.

[tweet][/tweet]

He then makes several videos on how YouTube fired him, his fans are utterly outraged, and legitimately think that he WAS fired although he keeps uploading videos to YT, so they ask him to create a Patreon. He says he'll focus on selling his merch and books for survival. Let's not forget, the dude JUST gave his mother a house, and owns a mansion and another house for filming.

[tweet][/tweet]

However, about a day after his Patreon is created, he starts messing around with it. All of a sudden, he changes the donation prizes, hikes up the prices etc. He changed the whole pledge from $5000 a month to $5000 per VIDEO. It seems like his fans are starting to realize that it's fishy, so some back out and he changes it back to monthly, in stead of weekly/per video.
Keemstar has made two videos on DramAlert about the situation, calling Onision out for exploiting his fans.

Onision released a video today where he's all soft spoken and timid and thanking his fans for helping him out, which is funny since he's stated before that he doesn't owe his fans anything, that they don't really matter to him. After Keemstar exposed him and several people mentioned the fact that he does own two properties and two high end cars, he tweeted a long letter, explaining why he needs to have two houses and two cars.

[tweet][/tweet]

I seriously can not with this man. The amount of shit he gets to weasel himself out of is nothing short of a miracle. He's been subtly threatening suicide for weeks now, even though he's said before that doing that is an abusive tactic and despicable.. Sorry for the long post, I've just been keeping an eye on the drama because I'm curious to see if this is the beginning of the end.
English isn't my first language, but my spelling errors are probably due to oversight and laziness.

may8675
Learner
Learner

Post by may8675 »

he claims he can't downgrade his car because there will be gas costs he will have to deal with LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kmanning0977
Learner
Learner

Post by Kmanning0977 »

There are plenty of families with one or no car. The "others" are your kids. News flash you are not the only people with families! Sorry you can sell your other home. I think what is more gross is I just checked and people have pledged a couple of grand already. GET ANOTHER DAMN JOB THAT IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO. Seriously he needs to end the YouTube schtick. It can't go on forever even if adsense comes back.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

LMAO. good luck picking a fight with pewds asshat.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Return to “Onision”