Onision

Earthhead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision

Post by Earthhead »

Just checked and Sarah has deleted the tweets..
If there was nothing weird about it WHY would she have deleted them?
Also can someone explain this to me please? Grooming? what.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Earthhead wrote:Just checked and Sarah has deleted the tweets..
If there was nothing weird about it WHY would she have deleted them?
Also can someone explain this to me please? Grooming? what.....
The grooming thing is SO creepy I can't even wrap my head around it.
She's actually using terminology used about sexual predators to describe her interactions with this underage girl. It's so disturbing, and yeah, I agree that Lainey does not seem to be an innocent victim at all.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

I really need to know more about whether or not they have more than one kid, how did they keep lainey's pregnancy so quiet if they had another?

More and more it seems like he's a more abusive Hugh Hefner, with his giant house and harem of (mostly underage) women.
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I am pretty sure they have more than one kid. If you look at any video from a few months ago, Lainey had weight gain to her face and her stomach was always either out of frame or she had a blanket over it/her knees up. Then she was gone for a few weeks while she was presumably having the baby/recovering a bit and then she came back like normal. So it wasn't totally hidden if you knew to look for it, but if you're just now finding out that she was pregnant then it probably would have gone over your head at the time.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

I don't even really watch onision unless some huge drama happens, so I wouldn't have seen any of the videos. Should I look at the ones on his main channel? And around when did she go away?
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

eyecandy017 wrote:I don't even really watch onision unless some huge drama happens, so I wouldn't have seen any of the videos. Should I look at the ones on his main channel? And around when did she go away?
On her channel, Laineybot, I think you would be able to see more. Then there's like a hiatus of her being gone for awhile after consistent uploads and I think that was when she had the kid.

Rachel2172
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rachel2172 »

I did not get a chance to watch "Dear ex-girlfriend" before it was taken down or see all of the twitter drama, so can someone please explain to me what this huge secret of Billie's that Onion/Greg exposed??? I keep hearing how horrible it was and how terrible it was for him to share it so of course I'm insanely curious as to what it could be.

may8675
Learner
Learner

Post by may8675 »

@20 seconds in this video you can see someone moving a baby bassinet thing in the background, im guessing that is their new baby

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

I've read a few times on different places people saying they think he has a form of autism/aspergers I'm sorry I don't believe that's the case.

My husband has aspergers and my brother is a non-verbal autistic, none of their behaviours are similar to Gregs.

Infact my husband flat out refuses to watch any Onision videos.

What I can say from experience is that he shows signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. (I'M NOT A DOCTOR ALTHOUGH I WORK IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD AND DO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CONDITION) he's emotionless towards almost anything that isn't about him, if someone goes against what he says then it's a personal attack on him and he has to go on the defensive.

I do believe he's praying on girls that are younger and uses that to control them, making them believe he has their best interests at heart even though he doesn't.

I also think his wife is as "messed up" as he is, I don't think they should be having a 3 way relationship when there are children involved.

*MOD EDIT* PLEASE SEE BOARD RULES. :horse:

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

OhReallyNow wrote:Please keep in mind that no one here is the doctor of the YTer. Please keep the board rules in mind and refrain from diagnosing or offering suggestions for medical or mental diagnoses.

*Edited to add* I have deleted SEVERAL diagnosis posts, but obviously there are more and there are some skirting really close to playing doctor. While I understand it may be easy to discuss a YTer's mental status and well-being, as it obviously plays a HUGE role in their behavior and content, please refrain from trying to guess or diagnose. It's okay to say "Onision was manipulative to X, Y, and Z people." or "Onision is irrational/unstable/impulsive." but that's as far as it goes. As a reminder "You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member or the YouTuber" (board rules).

I'll be keeping an eye on comments after this, so please let this serve as the general warning to SEVERAL of you that violated board rules. Some of you even admitted to knowing you shouldn't diagnose a YTer, yet did it anyway. Help me out, please! Thank you! <3 :tu:
I am quoting myself here to remind everyone to refrain from diagnosing or suggesting what a YTer has. I have issued an official warning, but this page has spun out of control with this over and over. A 3 day ban will automatically be given to people violating this rule. This is the last warning. Please make this easier for me. Happy gossiping (and trust me, I know Onion is strange, but please try to refrain from playing doctor). <3

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

Rachel2172 wrote:I did not get a chance to watch "Dear ex-girlfriend" before it was taken down or see all of the twitter drama, so can someone please explain to me what this huge secret of Billie's that Onion/Greg exposed??? I keep hearing how horrible it was and how terrible it was for him to share it so of course I'm insanely curious as to what it could be.
It really was her 100% personal business about traumatic things that have happened to her.

MrsBunBun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsBunBun »

Has anyone watched his latest video 'onision's son' (or something like that)? I refuse to watch any of this man's content but I must admit that I'm a bit curious. Has he finally convinced Lainey to let them use pictures of their son in a video? Or is it just another clickbait-pile of crap as usual?

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

MrsBunBun wrote:Has anyone watched his latest video 'onision's son' (or something like that)? I refuse to watch any of this man's content but I must admit that I'm a bit curious. Has he finally convinced Lainey to let them use pictures of their son in a video? Or is it just another clickbait-pile of crap as usual?
100% clickbait, of course. The only new thing is that he's changed angles on some of his shots.
English isn't my first language, but my spelling errors are probably due to oversight and laziness.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

MrsBunBun wrote:Has anyone watched his latest video 'onision's son' (or something like that)? I refuse to watch any of this man's content but I must admit that I'm a bit curious. Has he finally convinced Lainey to let them use pictures of their son in a video? Or is it just another clickbait-pile of crap as usual?
It's clickbait. He shows pictures of babies that people assumed were his son. Curiosity got the best of me too.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

idontknow wrote:
It's clickbait. He shows pictures of babies that people assumed were his son. Curiosity got the best of me too.
And then he keeps saying IF he had a son...like he hasn't made a video related to his son before :roll:

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

I was watching "Fun with Onision 21", and I know that Hannah Minx has stated that he does own two houses and one of them is a filming house, where I've seen most of his recent videos and collabs being filmed and that he and his family (he clearly does have children, Lainey has confirmed this many times on her own tumblr, Greg is just milking the google cow as per usual.) In this video, he does however have more stuff in the "filming house" and has even put in a bed there. I've also seen and heard that Lainey doesn't wear her ring in pictures or streams like she used to - and that they seemingly are pursuing another woman. Maybe she's getting a new one again since Greg has screwed up with Billie. Lainey seems more agitated in videos with him recently after the whole drama blew up again.

This whole ordeal with them is just crazy, I do not understand how he gets away with everything he does. I'm 27 and recently remembered having seen this dude when I was a teenager, googled him and the amount of drama surrounding him and his family quite honestly baffles me. I follow his wife on twitter and it's a constant angsty sh*tshow. He even made a video named "Don't watch this (unless you like Onision drama)" some days ago, where he literally drags up stuff about Shiloh and Adrienne. It seems that since he's suffered a small blow from the underage photo ratings, that he's grasping for ideas to stay relevant. I'm just waiting for everything to crash and burn around him, but then again you'd think that would have happened years ago.

It's honestly like a car accident. I can't look away. The sad thing is that I know I contribute to him making money because I watch his old videos sometimes when they have been mentioned in the drama-sphere.
English isn't my first language, but my spelling errors are probably due to oversight and laziness.

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

My previous post lacked a few sentences, I was distracted and forgot to complete them, oops. What I meant to say is that Greg has stated that he owns two houses. One as a filming house which he has used frequently lately. The other, bigger one that some people apparently have found through real estate sites, is the one where he lives with his family and kids. I say kids because Lainey has documented one pregnancy through photos and the other because they said they were pregnant when all this stuff with Billie happened. But lately the filming house has been filled with more furniture and now even a bed in the front room of the house. I'm secretly hoping Greg is in the dog house. 8-)

As for the ring, I have never heard of Lainey not wearing it for an extended amount of time, I know Greg has taken his off when he was going to live with Billie and be with her exclusively but went back to his wife, but Lainey always snaps selfies of themselves and usually featuring the ring. Maybe they either is getting an upgrade or more likely has taken it off because Lainey seems downright pissed at Greg in the last two videos on Lainey's channel. I really hope Lainey is waking up and stands more up for themselves now, being a psych major with a BA it should be a no brainer when Greg himself admitted on twitter that he's verbally abusive and manipulative, that Lainey would wake up a little although I kinda doubt it. Good luck getting a job as a children's psychologist when your husband broadcasts every detail of your marriage, including your sex life, online.. :roll:

Duchess
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess »

greg's wife is an absolute fucking idiot. she idolised the braindead manchild when she was younger and continues to do so today. she will never leave greg. she forces her children to live in this toxic environment so she gets no sympathy from me. now that they've found a replacement billie it can only go downhill from there.

Rachel2172
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rachel2172 »

Duchess wrote:greg's wife is an absolute fucking idiot. she idolised the braindead manchild when she was younger and continues to do so today. she will never leave greg. she forces her children to live in this toxic environment so she gets no sympathy from me. now that they've found a replacement billie it can only go downhill from there.
Who did they replace her with??

boxedout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxedout »

Rachel2172 wrote: Who did they replace her with??
They are according to hateblogs, pursuing a girl that Lainey mentioned playing pool with on Twitter. She's supposed to travel to WA.

Return to “Onision”