Onision Part 2

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision Part 2

Post by Tenebre »

He is such a f*cking flop.

It's like he really believes he's a misunderstood "villain" in a movie and this is all a storyline. Smh

He doesn't realise that Chris Hansen and the FBI are not going to feel some type of way over him painting his face as the joker and trying sOoOo hard to look edgy and creepy.

He really is like a teenager that has never had to deal with ADULTS before.

He's gotten way too used to being worshipped by teenage girls. Smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by AnniaDrama »

Mazement wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 pm
Yeah I'm really concerned that Greg will get off scot-free. He's so obsessed with the law and making sure he does nothing illegal, I feel like the best we can hope for is that he did something illegal without realising it, like with the wetlands and his taxes.

I think his partner's gonna be the one to take the fall for everything. He has always been careful to talk about how Kai wanted a girlfriend and made sure that it was Kai that contacted them. Even when Greg talked to them, it was from Kai's accounts.

He's so sickening.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
I don't like diagnosing people online nor should do it but he's a textbook sociopath or at least malignant narcissist. And yes, he has to be smart for having been escaping the law every time despite his public grooming of minors and involvement with them. It makes me sick.

joffreestarr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joffreestarr »

I just can see it going down perfectly in the onion family home... Greg is biding his time until everything falls to pieces and then, he will throw Kai under the bus, even if that means testifying against him to save his own back. Greg holds his partners to the moral standard of "loyalty" and used that to manipulate his partners into doing extreme things to prove their love/loyalty (Shiloh getting her Gregory tattoo, Sarah making a video proving Greg/Kai's innocence, Billie being ordered to shave her head). Just to prove his own innocence, I can see him even playing the good dad card.

Everything is so calculated in his mind. He knows for a FACT that nothing he has done, aside from the Wetlands, is a criminal offence and that's what saddens me the most. I can't see him facing charges for anything.

Right now, he is playing up the antagonist, Joker personality to reinforce a villain status to the general public, but to his young, edgy audience, make them feel as if they're different, special and edgy for supporting him as other's are trying to disintegrate his character (the real Joker is terribly endearing compared to Grugly).

Anyway, for someone like him, the only moral compass he has is the law. Kai, on the other hand, could be in deep because he doesn't skate the thin lines of the legal system like his husband and was exchanging nudes with multiple minors. I, like a lot of anti-o's, used to give Kai the benefit of the doubt - but I can't help but wonder if there was a pr*dator in Kai all along. I just see Greg getting away scot-free, raining in his remaining Patreon/YouTube cash and streaming on another platform, new appearance/persona, under a new name. The name "James" was an attempt to dissociate from Greg Jackson/Avaroe/Onision.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

joffreestarr wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:22 pm
I just can see it going down perfectly in the onion family home... Greg is biding his time until everything falls to pieces and then, he will throw Kai under the bus, even if that means testifying against him to save his own back. Greg holds his partners to the moral standard of "loyalty" and used that to manipulate his partners into doing extreme things to prove their love/loyalty (Shiloh getting her Gregory tattoo, Sarah making a video proving Greg/Kai's innocence, Billie being ordered to shave her head). Just to prove his own innocence, I can see him even playing the good dad card.

Everything is so calculated in his mind. He knows for a FACT that nothing he has done, aside from the Wetlands, is a criminal offence and that's what saddens me the most. I can't see him facing charges for anything.

Right now, he is playing up the antagonist, Joker personality to reinforce a villain status to the general public, but to his young, edgy audience, make them feel as if they're different, special and edgy for supporting him as other's are trying to disintegrate his character (the real Joker is terribly endearing compared to Grugly).

Anyway, for someone like him, the only moral compass he has is the law. Kai, on the other hand, could be in deep because he doesn't skate the thin lines of the legal system like his husband and was exchanging nudes with multiple minors. I, like a lot of anti-o's, used to give Kai the benefit of the doubt - but I can't help but wonder if there was a pr*dator in Kai all along. I just see Greg getting away scot-free, raining in his remaining Patreon/YouTube cash and streaming on another platform, new appearance/persona, under a new name. The name "James" was an attempt to dissociate from Greg Jackson/Avaroe/Onision.

Is it legal to travel to have sex with a minor from one state where it's illegal to another where it's legal? I thought the feds could still consider that sex trafficking. It definitely would fall under federal jurisdiction because it's interstate commerce--the girl even admitted that Greg documented his trip so he most likely benefited financially if he uploaded the video to YT. I'm not sure and don't want to spread misinformation. I feel like I have heard of the FBI charging people for doing this in the past but I could be wrong.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

userunamed wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:04 pm
joffreestarr wrote:

Is it legal to travel to have sex with a minor from one state where it's illegal to another where it's legal? I thought the feds could still consider that sex trafficking. It definitely would fall under federal jurisdiction because it's interstate commerce--the girl even admitted that Greg documented his trip so he most likely benefited financially if he uploaded the video to YT. I'm not sure and don't want to spread misinformation. I feel like I have heard of the FBI charging people for doing this in the past but I could be wrong.
I hate to double post but I did just find this online. Again, I not sure if this is applicable. Although, it sounds applicable to me.

Federal law and sex tourism:

Federal law makes it a crime for American citizens and U.S. residents to travel—between states or to a foreign country—to have sex with minors (people younger than 18 years old), but does not address sex with adult prostitutes.

Penalties include fines and up to 30 years in prison; and apply even if the offender did not travel with the direct purpose of sexually molesting a child, but nonetheless ended up engaging in sex with a minor. This makes it easier to convict defendants of their sex crimes against children.

This law targets the sex tourist, while the state laws described below target travel agents or other people who promote sex tourism.
Source: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/r ... st-law.htm

When he travelled to PA to have sex with someone because it was legal in that state, wouldn't that be a federal crime? Federal law trumps state laws...from what I know.

lilmistakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilmistakes »

userunamed wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:45 pm
userunamed wrote:
joffreestarr wrote:

I hate to double post but I did just find this online. Again, I not sure if this is applicable. Although, it sounds applicable to me.

Federal law makes it a crime for American citizens and U.S. residents to travel—between states or to a foreign country—to have sex with minors (people younger than 18 years old), but does not address sex with adult prostitutes.

Penalties include fines and up to 30 years in prison; and apply even if the offender did not travel with the direct purpose of sexually molesting a child, but nonetheless ended up engaging in sex with a minor. This makes it easier to convict defendants of their sex crimes against children.

This law targets the sex tourist, while the state laws described below target travel agents or other people who promote sex tourism.

When he travelled to PA to have sex with someone because it was legal in that state, wouldn't that be a federal crime? Federal law trumps state laws...from what I know.
That’s correct. It is a federal crime.

This is a good google doc/timeline of everything:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11h0 ... p=drivesdk

joffreestarr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joffreestarr »

userunamed wrote:
userunamed wrote:
joffreestarr wrote:

I thought I had replied to your first post - thank you for telling me! I had read a while back about it *perhaps* being sexual trafficking (considering verbatim he moved two partners around the country) but it seemed left up to contention, opposed to being more absolute. I don't have a great understanding of American law - so thank you!

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

Is there a better spot to keep up with what’s going on with Greg and Kai? A lot of people have suggested that Kai has moved out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRaye82
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NRaye82 »

RegularToe wrote:Is there a better spot to keep up with what’s going on with Greg and Kai? A lot of people have suggested that Kai has moved out.

Yes I’ve heard this too. And also heard Kai’s parents have gone to their house. I hope to god that Kai has moved out with the kids.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

NRaye82 wrote:
RegularToe wrote:Is there a better spot to keep up with what’s going on with Greg and Kai? A lot of people have suggested that Kai has moved out.

Yes I’ve heard this too. And also heard Kai’s parents have gone to their house. I hope to god that Kai has moved out with the kids.

But where did you hear that? Where are people keeping tabs on this that’s not on this website? Is it someone on Twitter? Reddit? Where are people hearing this or is it all rumors?

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

Man, I forgot about this complete ass. I am disgusted by him and Kai as well and I hope they both got off the internet and into a jail cell.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

userunamed wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:45 pm
userunamed wrote:
joffreestarr wrote:

I just realized that if the girl who was underage, that he met in PA, wasn't a resident of the state of PA, it could make it a more egregious act of sexual assault. It is sort of what Epstein is being accused of with the 17 year old girl.

NRaye82
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NRaye82 »

RegularToe wrote:
NRaye82 wrote:

But where did you hear that? Where are people keeping tabs on this that’s not on this website? Is it someone on Twitter? Reddit? Where are people hearing this or is it all rumors?

I think I read all these rumors ( who really knows if its true) in youtube comments on random onision reaction videos. I also read that Regina? ( think thats her name) has knowledge of the kids being investigated.

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

After reading about him somewhere I decided to check the mental breakdown he's displaying. What the F is going on at YouTube that they allowed this channel in general but more specifically the mental breakdown videos of the last couple of days. They get their panties in a notch about content with hidden ads directed at kids but letting young teens watch a clearly mentally unstable and predatory guy lose his marbles is OK? I really can't comprehend this.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Dutchessie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:38 am
After reading about him somewhere I decided to check the mental breakdown he's displaying. What the F is going on at YouTube that they allowed this channel in general but more specifically the mental breakdown videos of the last couple of days. They get their panties in a notch about content with hidden ads directed at kids but letting young teens watch a clearly mentally unstable and predatory guy lose his marbles is OK? I really can't comprehend this.
Looks like a man desperate for views. A sad middle-aged man throwing a temper tantrum because he's desperate for views. Some YouTubers do it better than others. .. Trisha Paytas is the queen of throwing temper tantrums for money. Make some show of a temper tantrum, then announce that you're TOTALLY leaving, LIKE, FOR GOOD. then come back of course. cycle, cycle, yawn yawn.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Chris Hansen said he contacted Susan ceo of YT & she asked him to get in touch with someone who handles these kinds of issues on a larger scale and he told Chris that he can’t comment on such an issue and likely won’t terminate Onision’s channel or give him any kind of punishment. 🤬 Youtube is proud of it’s predators!

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

randomMcRandom wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:42 pm
Dutchessie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:38 am
Looks like a man desperate for views. A sad middle-aged man throwing a temper tantrum because he's desperate for views. Some YouTubers do it better than others. .. Trisha Paytas is the queen of throwing temper tantrums for money. Make some show of a temper tantrum, then announce that you're TOTALLY leaving, LIKE, FOR GOOD. then come back of course. cycle, cycle, yawn yawn.
Oh no. 32 = middle-aged? Ugh, you're making me feel old!

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:09 am

Oh no. 32 = middle-aged? Ugh, you're making me feel old!
OMG, he's only 32?? No way. He looks like he's in his 40s! I bet that fucker is lying about his age like he lies about everything else. Since he's a pedophile who grooms his child victims, it wouldn't surprise me if he shaved off 10 years.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

I've never heard it said that Greg is an alcoholic, but he has claimed to have rosacea which does seem likely from the way his skin looks.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Remember Austin Jones? Yeah that pedo creep. He’s facing 10 years in jail. Youtube didn’t remove his account even after he went to jail, just demonitized it. Deleted his channel only after public outrage. Smh.
I just hope Greg go to jail while “Kai is crying” following right behind him. :FU:

Return to “Onision”