Onision Part 2

jaybgone
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Onision Part 2

Post by jaybgone »

Used to watch this guy back in the day. Three years ago or more I believe? Never knew he had a cult or how he as with his wife because most of the videos I saw of him were of him rating people's bodies. I've been watching videos of Repzion where he shows the things he has done and oh my god , onion boy is sick af.

I do remember the Billie video because back then I did see it but I had no idea what they were talking about. I hope they track all the crap he has done and get justice for his victims. Aparrently on twitter he said that Chris Hansen should leave predators alone. what a joke.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

jaybgone wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:03 am
Used to watch this guy back in the day. Three years ago or more I believe? Never knew he had a cult or how he as with his wife because most of the videos I saw of him were of him rating people's bodies. I've been watching videos of Repzion where he shows the things he has done and oh my god , onion boy is sick af.

I do remember the Billie video because back then I did see it but I had no idea what they were talking about. I hope they track all the crap he has done and get justice for his victims. Aparrently on twitter he said that Chris Hansen should leave predators alone. what a joke.
here to say sarah said in her livestream that he engaged in sex/intimate actions while their 2 year old daughter was in the bed w them. can't wait for him to rot.

jaybgone
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybgone »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:17 am
jaybgone wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:03 am

here to say sarah said in her livestream that he engaged in sex/intimate actions while their 2 year old daughter was in the bed w them. can't wait for him to rot.
That is disgusting wtf. Also pretty sure that is child abuse. What I didn't get was, sarah was way before Billie? so far i have seen videos mentioning her,shiloh, and billie. Also one of his ex wives called Skye. His continuous voice messages to her were creepy as hell. Also found out that apparently a girl called madame on youtube scammed her fans saying she was gonna sue him and never did

Imzadi
Learner
Learner

Post by Imzadi »

Disgusting piece of S***.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

I’m worried that Chris Hanson is the one exposing him on a bigger platform. Chris is a serious gambling addict (look up what Theo von has to say about him) and it’s why he does such low-level stuff now. I know no one more serious will take it on and that Chris is big in the busting pedos world, but I’m not sure he’s taken seriously by anyone. Hopefully it brings more attention to the situation, but I don’t think it will move the needle enough to get what we all want (onision and Kai held accountable with law enforcement/their kids being placed with a more fitting family member)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

LMAOO the way he's forcing his voice to be deeper in his latest video...

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

Onion and Kale are going to get away with all this shit if some undeniable evidence doesn't surface. Yea the girls have come forward and and have made videos describing what happened to them, but there needs to be physical proof for their to be charges. The only thing I know Sarah can use are the texts containing the nude photos Kai sent to Sarah when she was a minor, and another underage girl. Idk if Sarah even still has those texts? Kale also posted the SAME nude photo on his insta but cropped out the "questionable bit".

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

Onion and Kale are going to get away with all this shit if some undeniable evidence doesn't surface. Yea the girls have come forward and and have made videos describing what happened to them, but there needs to be physical proof for their to be charges. The only thing I know Sarah can use are the texts containing the nude photos Kai sent to Sarah when she was a minor, and another underage girl. Idk if Sarah even still has those texts? Kale also posted the SAME nude photo on his insta but cropped out the "questionable bit".

MadameDQuill
Learner
Learner

Post by MadameDQuill »

This guy sent an article that he wrote himself to a bunch of people in an attempt to discredit Sarah. Lmfao. Sarah made a video that Onision forced her to make claiming that Kai is a great person, but she also made and released (I don't know if its been deleted or not) a video of her crying on the same exact day and saying that she did not want to make the video.

She was forced to make the video.

He's sending people emails to articles he's writing himself in an attempt to discredit and insult his victims. Wow. He has no actual proof against what his victims are saying and he's trying to lie and manipulate his way into being innocent. I really hope him and Kai get thrown in jail after all the shit they've done. Chris is exposing him, his victims are exposing them, he's got nothing to say for himself.

I'm so mad that YouTube doesn't let Chris say certain words but they still let this groomer stay on their platform and make money.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

I don’t know why his wife is still with him. If he is a sex addict I guess it makes sense that she will look for other girls maybe they keep him occupied and it’s not so much work for her. Shiloh said he would masturbate and have sex with her 8 times a day. Maybe his wife was going through the same and she just found it easier to get girls to satisfy him. It’s messed up though that they are so young. I don’t know why she is looking for such young girls. I hope they are better parents to their children
Because they were really bad guardians for Sarah
I hope he goes to therapy because he might try to abuse his own daughter not only sexually but emotionally he is such a pig to women

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

The fact that Sarah said they had sex in the same bed while their 2 year old daughter was napping is child abuse! And them constantly bringing random girls to the house for sex is not a healthy environment for children grow up in.

This piece of shit just loves to think he is destroying women! Too bad for onion dick that Shiloh has risen from the ashes like a phoenix!!! :FU:

And honestly, something about Lainey/Kai (whatever lol) gives me the creeps. It's like onion dick has moulded her to be just like him. They both make my skin crawl when I look at them. Both have a repulsive aura about them.

I hope they both do time for their crimes.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

no comments on how Expertly and Amazingly Shiloh interviewed on Chris Hansen?????
Onion nearly killed her so many times and left her for dead. But what a star she is now!!!!! Fianlly ready to speak her truth

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I haven't been following Onision drama for years and years so I have no idea what's happening with him now but I just wanted to comment that I have no idea how he's managed to survive unscatered almost a decade with so many women (who were minors at the time he got with them) accusing him of horrible things and with that disturbing Shiloh video out there. Does he make considerable money from youtube despite being cancelled? I'm genuinly asking because somehow he seems to keep on going.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

On Billie's interview with Chris Hansen, there were so many comments about the onion gargoyles twitter, so I checked it out!!! :barf:

He is so VILE. All these *EdGeY* tweets about dom sex??? At a time like this too??? When he is being accused (with substantial evidence) of abusing young girls/women??? smdh

If he was actually having all this *CrAzY sEx*....shouldn't he be busy DOING IT??? Instead of tweeting about it obsessively??? This piece of shit is so LAME. And a complete FLOP! :FU:

He thinks this entire investigation is a joke! He is basically mocking Chris Hansen and his victims (who are real survivors of his abuse) Too bad for onion Chris Hansen has now confirmed he is in contact with the FBI about all this :tu:

(But I am honestly so worried for his children! They need removing from that house of horrors ASAP! People are actually becoming worried about Lainey and how she hasn't said a word? Like has Gregg already done something to her? Honestly, Gregg seems the type to murder his family and then kill himself. Since he is a coward that will not take responsibility for his actions. And will certainly not last a minute in prison!)
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

MadameDQuill
Learner
Learner

Post by MadameDQuill »

Yeah, his twitter is absolutely disgusting lately. I don't understand how Twitter lets him say that shit and get away with it! They lock accounts for less than that. I have an account that I haven't used in over a year and when I went to log in they said they had suspended it because of suspicious activity despite it being an inactive account that was never used. (I kind of just made it to scroll through twitter ages ago but thought it was boring so I never used it lol)

I can't tell if he thinks it makes him seem crazy to be acting this way and like his "sex addiction is so serious that it controls his life and he can't stop himself! He has no control! I need mental help, not jail!" or what, but its absolutely disgusting.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I think he's beginning to crack up and lose his shit now.

The only time he feels good about himself is when he is bullying teenage girls into sex and degrading them.

This twitter outburst looks like his last pathetic attempt to show how in control he is? In a sexual sense anyway?

But I do wonder if he is talking about sex with Lainey or if they actually have other young girls that live with them/visit them for rough sex slave games and what not? It wouldnt surprise me if there are other victims, but they are so starstruck/inexperianced/young they don't understand that Gregg and Lainey are abusing them?

Or he has silenced his other victims with bullying tactics. Like he always does. Smfh

He is honestly so pathetic and immature. I cannot believe this moron is in his mid thirties and has two children! It's shocking and disturbing.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I'm really happy that there is more and more pressure on him, but at the same time I truly do believe it leaves potential victims even more vulnerable than ever. He is now hyper aware of what people do and don't notice and pick up - and the only girls left approaching him now are the very most vulnerable ones who see him as a safe place BECAUSE of just how outcast he is. I don't know how many others can relate to this but I know I was a very, very insecure teenage girl who wasn't getting much attention from the boys my age that I liked, so I was very much tempted to seek attention from targets who I felt were 'easier' (older guys) thinking nothing bad could happen to me. I never got hurt. Others usually don't get that lucky. Onision being outcast from society now is only going to make insecure and determined girls feel like he is more attainable (and it's going to incline them even more to protect him if they are violated). That's just my view. It would't surprise me if we end up finding out that what he is doing AS WE SPEAK is worse than anything he's done before, but we won't know until it's done.

I just wish we could all go from threatening and pressuring into action. Chris Hanson said in his stream with Billie that Onision potentially HAS broken federal law (by soliciting and receiving sexual photos of girls under 18) and the FBI is looking into it but the anticipation of waiting to see if anything will actually really happen is kind of crushing me. He's gotten away with it so long, if "we" don't GET HIM NOW, he's just going to get BETTER at hiding his shit from this.

Edit; and that is what I think his Twitter is - it's a way for him to attract THE MOST DESPERATE AND BLINDED of young girls. If they are eager enough for validation and they are naive enough to see past those Tweets... he already has them without having to do a thing.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I agree! This waiting game is so dangerous!

While he is seriously losing his shit....who else is he hurting while he still has the chance???

His children (and Lainey) are at serious risk right now! And as you said there will be a group of vulnerable youg girls flocking to him!

As this has all been so public....it gives him time to destroy evidence (Not that there isn't enough all over the internet) but i mean if he has CP on his hard drive.

I hope the police can take all his devices and retrieve everything he has tried to delete. They can usually.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I’m not transphobic or homophobic by any means but why is everyone so hell bent on calling Lainey “Kai” “he”? Is she trans? Has she come out as trans? Just because she has a bowl cut makes her trans? It’s that easy? 🙄 She’s a sick fuck who dresses like a guy to trap young girls to fulfill her and Onision’s nasty fantasies of sleeping with underage girls. She as much of a criminal as Greg. They’re the R Kelly of youtube. I don’t respect anyone who indulges in paedophilia.

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

So, I do think the FBI will be able to retrieve his information that he deletes. And judging from his Twitter rage, he's going through his old messages and photos etc as he keeps bringing up old stuff. I would wonder if he is legit trying to delete stuff thinking he won't get caught out. Except the mong has literally been tweeting all of his memories dating back to when he started in the armed forces.

Also, Sarah and Regina have privated their Twitter - some have speculated that its a sign the FBI are actually seriously involved now? I hope so.

But I wonder if Onion will actually get into trouble. He seems a lot smarter in the sense that he's not the one with photos of underage girls on his phone. From what we have been told, Lainey has been trading noody pictures with Sarah? And that's a hefty prison sentence in itself.

Ultimately, I feel for those kids.

Return to “Onision”