Onision Part 2

idontknow

Re: Onision Part 2

Post by idontknow »

No, I understand. Everyone has different perceptions of what they view as too small or too big. I was just saying what I felt like from my point of view. No hard feelings haha.

In her sick day video, Greg brought her water while she was in the bath and didn't have to be on camera being a dick to her. I always get kind of confused about whether he's an actual dick to her all the time or if he just really likes to play it up for the camera. If he's like that to her all the time, I don't really understand why she stays with him.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CrowRot »

idontknow wrote:No, I understand. Everyone has different perceptions of what they view as too small or too big. I was just saying what I felt like from my point of view. No hard feelings haha.

In her sick day video, Greg brought her water while she was in the bath and didn't have to be on camera being a dick to her. I always get kind of confused about whether he's an actual dick to her all the time or if he just really likes to play it up for the camera. If he's like that to her all the time, I don't really understand why she stays with him.
I think he’s getting better at not being a fucking dick to her. Both Greg and Lainey have admitted Greg used to say mean things to her and insult her. I think he feels guilty about the Billie situation and nearly abandoning her and their children for a 19 year old, possibly when Lainey was pregnant, so he’s being better towards her.

I’m also thinking he didn’t go on and on about the Jaclyn thing because Lainey asked him not to.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I mean, does anyone really think that they'll last together? I feel like with his track record, there's no way that he'll stay with her for life. It's really sad and unfortunate for her and their kids, but I just can't see it happening. I also feel like on the other hand, he's realizing that he's aging and he's so freaking vain it's ridiculous, he might end up staying with her because his confidence is dwindling fast.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

idontknow wrote:I mean, does anyone really think that they'll last together? I feel like with his track record, there's no way that he'll stay with her for life. It's really sad and unfortunate for her and their kids, but I just can't see it happening. I also feel like on the other hand, he's realizing that he's aging and he's so freaking vain it's ridiculous, he might end up staying with her because his confidence is dwindling fast.
No, I agree. I think eventually, perhaps not anytime soon, they'll split up because Lainey has some resemblance of an intellect and clearly has the ability to be at least a bit empathetic to people, unlike her shithead husband who literally took pure joy in finding out Jaclyn Glenn was cheated on by Social Repose. He literally grinned when he found out, and the first thing he said was "I knew it! Fuck you, Jaclyn!"

Lainey has the potential to be genuine, kind, and intelligent, and despite being like 7 years younger than Greg, she's significantly more mature than he is. Greg can't help but go on obnoxious Twitter rants and antagonize people on a near constant basis for the smallest shit, Lainey stays away from that and handles things privately. She's steadily growing into a somewhat responsible human, Greg is not.

Greg has already showed he's willing to abandon Lainey and their children at the drop of a hat over a 19 year old. He signed his kids over to Lainey (who, I'll say again, may have been pregnant at the time) and was looking for places to move in with Billie like a day later. I feel like by the time Lainey is Greg's age, she'll be much more developed and hopefully, will stand up to him more.

Me saying this is also not me saying she's without fault or sin herself- Lainey can be a smug fuckhead with a victim complex a lot of the time, and is an absolute doormat regarding Greg, and it wouldn't kill her to stand up to him more often when he's been the literal embodiment of a garbage fire. She didn't say anything about his videos rating young girls, at least to my knowledge, and I have a feeling that may have been a strain on their relationship at some point, perhaps why it stopped (since people calling him out left and right didn't stop him).

I hope Lainey leaves, at some point. I do agree that Greg may realize he's aging and will do what he can to suck up to his wife so she stays, even though he rabidly insisted he'd break up with someone over a boob job and Lainey is interested in top surgery I guess.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

snarf boy wrote:I'm brand new to this, so apologies if I post something out of order or incorrectly.
Ace13 wrote:Do they do this for attention thinking people will think he abuses her to create drama or is it because they really just want to let everyone know about their sex choices?
This is so frustrating to me. Greg is terrible person, yes. Why do we struggle to admit that Lainey is a victim of abuse, literally groomed from a child to be some creep's baby vessel and prop for internet drama? Do you really think they have a choice in what content is on their channel? Based on Greg's reactions to some of Lainey's tweets, ect, it seems pretty clear that he monitors, if not has control over, their internet presence. We've seen videos of them being berated and verbally abused, seen them jump at loud sounds. Lainey lashes out at people suggesting Greg is abusive and offering them advice on how to get out, do you really think that is their choice?

Lainey is an attention whore; it is difficult to empathize with someone who squawks endlessly about how they are an anime boi and a space prince. It's difficult to empathize with someone who acts a fool and tries to represent the L, the G, the B, the T and the Q mostly for the edgy teen views. It's difficult to empathize with someone who tramps around on Patreon and under represents their financial situation for pity. At the end of the day, though, I just feel bad for them. They were only sixteen-years-fucking-old when Greg pounced, definitely not old enough to recognize the signs of a serial abuser. We (maybe this isn't specific to Guru Gossip and could be applied more to the Onision critics on Tumblr) say we feel badly for Lainey but call them names, purposefully invalidate their identity and accuse them of bringing home young girls (as if it's their choice and not at Onision's request.)

Lainey IS a victim. Abuse can dig the personality of the victim with a out and leave them empty, a tool for their abuser. People need to stop calling Lainey shit like Lame-o or Plainey and then wonder why they won't heed their oh-so helpful advice of "leave him!!!!1!"

I'm sure this doesn't apply to the majority of you folks. It's just something I've seen over the years as an observer in the Tumblr community and had nowhere to put my feelings.
Maybe he does abuse her. I don't know, none of us really know. I just made that comment based on the fact that Lainey has stated countless times he doesn't abuse them. I don't live in their house so I can't say "yes he does!" And if he really did abuse her broadcasting that bruise on a video would be really stupid and I don't think he's that kind of stupid.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Ace13 wrote:
snarf boy wrote:I'm brand new to this, so apologies if I post something out of order or incorrectly.
Ace13 wrote:Do they do this for attention thinking people will think he abuses her to create drama or is it because they really just want to let everyone know about their sex choices?
This is so frustrating to me. Greg is terrible person, yes. Why do we struggle to admit that Lainey is a victim of abuse, literally groomed from a child to be some creep's baby vessel and prop for internet drama? Do you really think they have a choice in what content is on their channel? Based on Greg's reactions to some of Lainey's tweets, ect, it seems pretty clear that he monitors, if not has control over, their internet presence. We've seen videos of them being berated and verbally abused, seen them jump at loud sounds. Lainey lashes out at people suggesting Greg is abusive and offering them advice on how to get out, do you really think that is their choice?

Lainey is an attention whore; it is difficult to empathize with someone who squawks endlessly about how they are an anime boi and a space prince. It's difficult to empathize with someone who acts a fool and tries to represent the L, the G, the B, the T and the Q mostly for the edgy teen views. It's difficult to empathize with someone who tramps around on Patreon and under represents their financial situation for pity. At the end of the day, though, I just feel bad for them. They were only sixteen-years-fucking-old when Greg pounced, definitely not old enough to recognize the signs of a serial abuser. We (maybe this isn't specific to Guru Gossip and could be applied more to the Onision critics on Tumblr) say we feel badly for Lainey but call them names, purposefully invalidate their identity and accuse them of bringing home young girls (as if it's their choice and not at Onision's request.)

Lainey IS a victim. Abuse can dig the personality of the victim with a out and leave them empty, a tool for their abuser. People need to stop calling Lainey shit like Lame-o or Plainey and then wonder why they won't heed their oh-so helpful advice of "leave him!!!!1!"

I'm sure this doesn't apply to the majority of you folks. It's just something I've seen over the years as an observer in the Tumblr community and had nowhere to put my feelings.
Maybe he does abuse her. I don't know, none of us really know. I just made that comment based on the fact that Lainey has stated countless times he doesn't abuse them. I don't live in their house so I can't say "yes he does!" And if he really did abuse her broadcasting that bruise on a video would be really stupid and I don't think he's that kind of stupid.
Agreed, I think saying that whether he is abusive or not is not something we should even be trying to say for certain - I'm pretty sure we're not even allowed to make that kind of clear cut statement. Greg does so many shitty things, but whether that equates to an unsafe situation for Lainey is for them to decide, not us as bystanders. It's just not our place, as frustrating as that can be.

I also agree that Greg isn't that kind of stupid. As a matter of fact he always seems to be great at manipulating situations, so this would be very out of character for him.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

I agree, it would be really out of character. That's why the bruise kind of caught me off guard and I related it the very visible hickey that he was showing off a couple weeks ago. I just figure they like to air their laundry all the time I wouldn't put it past them to leave marks on each other too so they can show them off in videos and claim ownership. But that's obviously all speculation. The bruise was just a bit odd to me.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Ace13 wrote:I agree, it would be really out of character. That's why the bruise kind of caught me off guard and I related it the very visible hickey that he was showing off a couple weeks ago. I just figure they like to air their laundry all the time I wouldn't put it past them to leave marks on each other too so they can show them off in videos and claim ownership. But that's obviously all speculation. The bruise was just a bit odd to me.
It could easily just be for the views as well, couldn't it? Get all the hate communities curious/furious that Lainey has bruises - get them to go look at the video themselves. Now THAT sounds like something Greg would do.

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

LMAO @ his 'it's over' video. He is 32 and is acting like an edgy high schooler whose mom didn't let him go to hot topic

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

CrystallineKitty wrote:I think Greg is a manipulative person because he has deeply rooted issues. Like I can see him having abandonment issues, tantrums and being vindictive.

I wonder what his childhood was like.
His book "This is why I hate you" is pretty close to his own experiences, save for the weird homophobic threesome, in his childhood and the military apparently. His dad was an accused pedophile and religious fanatic and his mom apparently abused him sometimes? It's hard to tell with him.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Holy shit, you guys, I was just browsing reddit and I've found something. I found Greg's account (which he himself confirmed on reddit in the second thread linked below, I didn't even have to dig for it).

So apparently he's in tax trouble - big time. Like audited for 300k big time, because he's written his car off as a business expense?!
This is some quality reading that's never been discussed on here (to my knowledge anyway), so I thought I'd share.

Part 1: IRS auditing me for the past three years
Part 2: Onision wants to sue tax company cause he doesn't understand taxes (original post removed)

For anyone who doesn't care to read the full threads, this is the gist of it:
Greg has been writing basically everything off as a business expense, but apparently did not know to save receipts (so smart). Instead of hiring an accountant, Greg of course knows better and has just been using a website to DIY his taxes.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Pastel Rage wrote:Holy shit, you guys, I was just browsing *no advertising links* and I've found something. I found Greg's account (which he himself confirmed on *no advertising links* in the second thread linked below, I didn't even have to dig for it).

So apparently he's in tax trouble - big time. Like audited for 300k big time, because he's written his car off as a business expense?!
This is some quality reading that's never been discussed on here (to my knowledge anyway), so I thought I'd share.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.*no" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.*</span><span>no</span></a> advertising links*.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6yox5p/irs_auditing_me_for_the_past_three_years/]Part 1: IRS auditing me for the past three years[/url]
[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.*no" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.*</span><span>no</span></a> advertising links*.com/r/legaladvice/comments/726g5m/turbo_tax_screwed_me_over_wa/]Part 2: Onision wants to sue tax company cause he doesn't understand taxes[/url] (original post removed)

Greg has been writing basically everything off as a business expense, but apparently did not know to save receipts (so smart). Instead of hiring an accountant, Greg of course knows better and has just been using a website to DIY his taxes.
DIS TEA IS ICE COLD.

I'm joking, sorry lol, but yeah, the moron wrote his second house and a car off as a tax expense and if he filmed in a room or other people used something (like a Youtuber who was in a collab) he'd write it off.

He got in huge trouble for it and got dragged for running to reditt for help because he was so fucking stupid. He made a video on it a few months back.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

CrowRot wrote:
Pastel Rage wrote:Holy shit, you guys, I was just browsing *no advertising links* and I've found something. I found Greg's account (which he himself confirmed on *no advertising links* in the second thread linked below, I didn't even have to dig for it).

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.*no" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.*</span><span>no</span></a> advertising links*.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6yox5p/irs_auditing_me_for_the_past_three_years/]Part 1: IRS auditing me for the past three years[/url]
[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.*no" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.*</span><span>no</span></a> advertising links*.com/r/legaladvice/comments/726g5m/turbo_tax_screwed_me_over_wa/]Part 2: Onision wants to sue tax company cause he doesn't understand taxes[/url] (original post removed)

DIS TEA IS ICE COLD.

I'm joking, sorry lol, but yeah, the moron wrote his second house and a car off as a tax expense and if he filmed in a room or other people used something (like a Youtuber who was in a collab) he'd write it off.

He got in huge trouble for it and got dragged for running to reditt for help because he was so fucking stupid. He made a video on it a few months back.
Oh, I hadn't seen that video and I didn't remember seeing it discussed on here. Sorry about that!
At least I still had a blast seeing Greg make a whole slew on new enemies in those threads :rofl: :rofl:

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

CrowRot wrote:He signed his kids over to Lainey (who, I'll say again, may have been pregnant at the time) and was looking for places to move in with Billie like a day later.
What?When did this happen? :o

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Purple Blood wrote:
CrowRot wrote:He signed his kids over to Lainey (who, I'll say again, may have been pregnant at the time) and was looking for places to move in with Billie like a day later.
What?When did this happen? :o
Whenever the last Billie breakup was. Greg apparently decided he liked Billie more, signed custody over to Lainey who was likely pregnant at the time because they’re breastfeeding still according to their binder story. Greg and Billie would live together, and I’m site Lainey would live with their parents.

Greg apparently realized how scummy it was to abandon his pregnant wife and child for a 19 year old and decided to not do that.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

His tweets are a mess. He's so disgusting.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Onision: my spouse is amazing and stuck by me so many times

Onisin 2 days later: My spouse is an unloyal jerk who blames me for everything

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

His shit with Lainey is gross and he's clearly abusive.

Also, he needs to get the fuck over Shane Dawson. It's been years. That last video making fun of him was unnecessary. More people like Shane, not because of his numbers, but because he does try to be a decent person. He used to make parody videos, but not like that. It was just so mean. Like, I wonder if he's in love with him or something, because talk about obsessive.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Also, now he's asking people to buy Lainey Christmas gifts.

Dude needs to get a job. I really can't stand these YT stars that clearly aren't making enough of a living, yet insist on not doing anything else. Normally it's the mommy vloggers, but I'm seeing it more in people like Greg.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

What happened with Lainey?

Return to “Onision”