shep689 Part 2

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: shep689 Part 2

Post by Tcfoxdude »

With all of his posturing and rant about taking a break from social media, I knew that a narcissist, hypocrite like him wouldn’t last.

Apparently, he had to take down that article he wrote about abuse cuz he was threatened by lawsuit lol.

It it were accurate and true, he wouldn’t have anything to worry about but we all know it was just typical manipulative RJ who wanted to come off as the victim. He is such a joke.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

I know this is 10 days old, but it bears posting (I am adding the screenshots in case they get deleted):

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 5.54.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 5.56.10 AM.png
It looks like Will's been lurking on Twitter and liking a few posts lately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mannymanda
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by mannymanda »

RJ is continuing to be the only victim he mentioned that Will won't divorce him and he said that he can't share his story because Will threatens to sue him every time he does. He also mentioned that he thinks Will taking the videos down is an admission of guilt. If he had proof that it actually happened the way that he said it did he wouldn't have to worry about being sued and I feel like Will took the videos down so he doesn't have to give RJ anymore money since he feels like half that channel is his since they are married. Everything online besides RJ points to him being the hold up in the divorce mainly because he wants money and Will won't give it to him. He's also apparently working for a pro Trump company but that's fine because he is doing it but I remember him getting on people about supporting pro Trump businesses.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

the delay with the divorce is 100% rj's fault.
he said in some q&a that he "wants what's his" i.e. money from the shep689 brand. and that's why the whole thing doesn't move forward.
he has no right to it tho, since the shep689 brand belongs fully to will. california's 50/50 divorce law says it's the assets acquired during the marriage that must be split. and shep689 was a thing well before they got married, as well as before they met. so rj isn't actually entitled to anything. but he feels like he is, because he wants that youtube money, so he's gonna keep with this for as long as possible
The Internet knows all your secrets

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

I’m sure he probably also wants spousal support but hopefully since it was a short marriage and Will could say RJ cheated on him, he won’t get that.

And I agree. If RJ’s story is true, he doesn’t need to worry about being sued. But he knows it was all twisted to make him look like the victim.

The equinox situation is beyond hypocritical. And by the way, him being a trainer there is yet another way he copies someone. His roommate Jake became a trainer and started working there. It’s exactly what he did to will. Whatever will did, he copied.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Has RJ tried to justify working for Equinox? I'd be curious to see how he tries to spin it lol

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

lazygossip wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 am
Has RJ tried to justify working for Equinox? I'd be curious to see how he tries to spin it lol
In one of his q and a on Instagram, he justified it by saying it was only ONE fundraiser by an investor, not the owner. But that investor IS considered an owner. RJ is such a joke.

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

Is RJ trying to pass off crappy photos online as fine art?

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/2-h ... uilar.html

The sort of photo that would make Brooklyn Beckham proud. RJ is such a loser.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Charlie1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 am
Is RJ trying to pass off crappy photos online as fine art?

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/2-h ... uilar.html

The sort of photo that would make Brooklyn Beckham proud. RJ is such a loser.
The owner of that account is AguiLar, while the self-hating, cheating, lying Cubano is Aguiar (no-l).

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

RJ looks like a fool trying to show his quarantine work outs. He looks so dirty and just a hot mess, unlike other trainers who look put together.

semisonicsuperman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by semisonicsuperman »

Has anyone seen RJ's latest Q&A? What's interesting to me is that there are still people who follow him blindly and buy into the bullshit just because they find him attractive I suppose. It seems rather obvious to me that while Will is not totally blameless that this whole 'I was abused and treated so horribly' narrative created by RJ was just a last minute attempt to jump ahead of the curve and cover up his own wrongdoings. I don't understand how these people don't see that or maybe they're just choosing not to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mannymanda
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mannymanda »

semisonicsuperman wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Has anyone seen RJ's latest Q&A? What's interesting to me is that there are still people who follow him blindly and buy into the bullshit just because they find him attractive I suppose. It seems rather obvious to me that while Will is not totally blameless that this whole 'I was abused and treated so horribly' narrative created by RJ was just a last minute attempt to jump ahead of the curve and cover up his own wrongdoings. I don't understand how these people don't see that or maybe they're just choosing not to
Yep and I like how RJ calls Will narcissistic when it's clear that RJ is and always has been a narcissist himself. Will wasn't totally blameless but it was clear from the beginning that RJ was making a story up so his "fans" will support him because if they knew the truth they most likely wouldn't like all of their friends they had together. Also RJ admitted he was the one dragging out the divorce because he wants the money and all of the things they got together. He probably thinks that he should get half of what Will makes even now that they are still technically married so he's going to drag it out for as long he can. RJ wants all of Will's money and he wants him to be homeless and will not be happy until that happens it's very clear. I think it's funny all the people just telling Will to give him what he wants and be done with it. It's never going to end RJ has always been like this like how every place he has worked has abused him. I saw and now see a trend with him that he cries abuse when he was the one at fault so he comes out looking like the angel that he thinks he is in his mind.

homosexuwhale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by homosexuwhale »

did RJ really run out of things to blame on Will so he decided to straight up accuse him of killing Dobby? jesus fucking christ, what a scumbag.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Yup. RJ was just trying to get ahead of the curve to cover up his wrongdoings.

Will has always been the breadwinner they were together. And what happened was RJ cheater on Will repeatedly, got kicked out. And now RJ wants spousal support.

RJ NEVER mentions why he got kicked out in the first place. It’s cuz he knows he got caught and Will finally had it.

Also, as for Will abusing RJ, it’s funny that only AFTER he got caught cheating that he started accusing Will of being abusive. Typical deflection.

RJ is the WORST.

garamond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by garamond »

Some shade from Nic...

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

RJ publicly trashed Will's mom on Twitter too and then had the nerve to tell people to "mind their business" when someone called him out on it lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mannymanda
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mannymanda »

Tcfoxdude wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 am
Yup. RJ was just trying to get ahead of the curve to cover up his wrongdoings.

Will has always been the breadwinner they were together. And what happened was RJ cheater on Will repeatedly, got kicked out. And now RJ wants spousal support.

RJ NEVER mentions why he got kicked out in the first place. It’s cuz he knows he got caught and Will finally had it.

Also, as for Will abusing RJ, it’s funny that only AFTER he got caught cheating that he started accusing Will of being abusive. Typical deflection.

RJ is the WORST.
Yeah well that is what RJ always does every single job he has ever had has physically or mentally abused him so he says to deflect away from his short comings and make it out like he is the victim. I'm not surprised he's doing the same with Will and it's working with some of his fans. They will support him no matter what now because they feel bad and he knows they would.

WillOspreay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WillOspreay »

The tea is stirring up again

homosexuwhale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by homosexuwhale »

the "accusing a friend of being the reason your channel lost views" part is still so fucking wild to me

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Is there literally a single person from their shared life that took RJ's side?

Like...I know people take abuser's sides all the time and you can't base everything on that but it really is telling that Nic, Ken, Sabine, Suzie, Meghan, Miles, Nathan, Stevie, Jennine, Wren, and probably others I've missed have all taken Will's side and spoken out about it. While RJ has...who?

Also it's really fucked up what he said to Will's mom about abusive men. Like real fucking low. He really is a pos.

Return to “shep689”