shep689 Part 2

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: shep689 Part 2

Post by WentworthSeb »

DP: I have the whole video of his appearance but you can see what he looks like in the still pic I uploaded. I wonder if he has shaved his head ala Britney or if he is going bald? lol

I shouldn't make fun of him as he looks quite good for a 45 yo.

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

Pretty telling imo that Will is celebrating his 30th birthday with a cabin full of their mutual friends while RJ celebrated his "being a thot" (his own words) at a night club with people no one knows lol

InChina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by InChina »

damondaniel wrote:Pretty telling imo that Will is celebrating his 30th birthday with a cabin full of their mutual friends while RJ celebrated his "being a thot" (his own words) at a night club with people no one knows lol
Right? Wills Instagram is filled with the great time he's having with all the friends they introduced over the years. Looks like no one took his side beside his family. I have a feeling even his family hates him. RJ is probably in a back alley right now sucking someone with std's off. I'm loving it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

InChina wrote:
damondaniel wrote:Pretty telling imo that Will is celebrating his 30th birthday with a cabin full of their mutual friends while RJ celebrated his "being a thot" (his own words) at a night club with people no one knows lol
Right? Wills Instagram is filled with the great time he's having with all the friends they introduced over the years. Looks like no one took his side beside his family. I have a feeling even his family hates him. RJ is probably in a back alley right now sucking someone with std's off. I'm loving it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn't like RJ ever when they were vlogging. Even at the very beginning he was always complaining about everything and being a thirst trap and over the top. Will's behaviour balanced things out so now we see the real RJ 100%.

CHOCKO
Learner
Learner

Post by CHOCKO »

marashel wrote:Will celebrating his birthday yesterday with Nick&Ken and others. Looking chubby, busted and disconnected once again in Ken's insta stories.
Seriously? :x "Busted and disconnected"? :? WTF...He was jumping up and down, being a great host and looking great in his friends' stories: soundlyawake, sirwrender, macnc40....

Will looks awesome as usual. ↓ <3 :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

So is Will DATING that Steven guy? Look at this comment on his latest IG post and where they are seated:

Latest IG pic:
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 14.44.47.png
Look at what Will wrote on the post:
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 14.44.52.png
Look at how they are seated:
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 14.45.02.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

CHOCKO wrote:
marashel wrote:Will celebrating his birthday yesterday with Nick&Ken and others. Looking chubby, busted and disconnected once again in Ken's insta stories.
Seriously? :x "Busted and disconnected"? :? WTF...He was jumping up and down, being a great host and looking great in his friends' stories: soundlyawake, sirwrender, macnc40....

Will looks awesome as usual. ↓ <3 :P
I agree Will looks good in terms of happy and stable. But there was a 100% change in his personality during the time of the 'incident' with RJ and after. After they made the video and after Will declared being an alcoholic his personality changed so much. He became boring. That is actually quite common with alcoholics. But he seems to live a good life so that's the most important thing. Unlike the idiot RJ.
The detectives get to work and find out whether Will has a bf :D

SpycyHawtteaDrips
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SpycyHawtteaDrips »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:So is Will DATING that Steven guy? Look at this comment on his latest IG post and where they are seated:

Latest IG pic:
They're two bottoms leaning on each other for moral support. Henty the double sided dildo will only go so far in this relationship!

SpycyHawtteaDrips
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SpycyHawtteaDrips »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:So is Will DATING that Steven guy? Look at this comment on his latest IG post and where they are seated:

Latest IG pic:
They're two bottoms leaning on eachother for support. STeven begs Will to top him but it just isn't happening! And the double sided dildo can only do so much!

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

SpycyHawtteaDrips wrote:

Latest IG pic:
They're two bottoms leaning on each other for moral support. Henty the double sided dildo will only go so far in this relationship!
Still not able to make a post that is interesting, informative, opinionated, or at least funny?
Try again
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

InChina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by InChina »

SpycyHawtteaDrips wrote:

Latest IG pic:
They're two bottoms leaning on eachother for support. STeven begs Will to top him but it just isn't happening! And the double sided dildo can only do so much!
You do realize this isn't Ao3,right? :roll:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 pm
So is Will DATING that Steven guy? Look at this comment on his latest IG post and where they are seated:

Latest IG pic:

If you scroll passed Wren, you can see Steven on one of his "best friend gratitude post".

Wholahay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wholahay »

Looks like we're being graced by the presence of RJ again. I wonder how long he'll suck on the crumbs of fame this may provide. The one positive thing I can say about him is between his failed marriage, failed webseries, and failed YouTube career - at least RJ is consistent.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Everything he touches turns to sh*t. He’s hasn’t achieved or accomplished anything. He has zero appeal.

InChina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by InChina »

RJ tweeted about a stupid nipple piercing he had a dream about. Lmfao, just fucking got get one if that's what you want you dumb arse skeez. Can't understand why people think this filthy broke lil bitch is attractive and falls into this thirst shit he pulls.

AnonAlcoholics
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AnonAlcoholics »

Ken (soundlyawake's spouse) and Sabine from Germany both had an appreciation picture on IG stories with all the people who were part of the D-tour they had in Europe 4 years ago. Both thanked all people involved - except RJ.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

AnonAlcoholics wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 am
Ken (soundlyawake's spouse) and Sabine from Germany both had an appreciation picture on IG stories with all the people who were part of the D-tour they had in Europe 4 years ago. Both thanked all people involved - except RJ.
Jake from Australia did, too. Will was mentioned, but RJ was not, even tho he was in the picture.

Roesselchen95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roesselchen95 »

Tbh I'm still giggling about this tweet from RJ:

Also, did anyone else see the video Will posted on his IG story a few days ago? I still can't believe THAT WINK when he said "a really good friend of mine"! :o At this point, I'm about 99% sure this Steven guy is that "really good friend" and that he's more than friends with Will.
(Also, can we all just take a moment to appreciate that Will sitting on a couch talking about picking his lips is kinda sexier than good ol' RJ trying way too hard with his wannabe model photos? :rofl: )
Ain't nobody got time for that

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Roesselchen95 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 am

Also, did anyone else see the video Will posted on his IG story a few days ago? I still can't believe THAT WINK when he said "a really good friend of mine"! :o At this point, I'm about 99% sure this Steven guy is that "really good friend" and that he's more than friends with Will.
(Also, can we all just take a moment to appreciate that Will sitting on a couch talking about picking his lips is kinda sexier than good ol' RJ trying way too hard with his wannabe model photos? :rofl: )
Yeah, I caught that wink. It was cute... and deliberate.

Wholahay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wholahay »

Roesselchen95 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 am

People actually paid for career advice from this guy? Grab your notepad, ladies:

[x] disrupt a sane and healthy life to pursue fame in LA

[x] star in low-budget webseries and Youtube collabs about which Disney prince your unemployment checks are

[x] post greasy selfies and daily videos of yourself in clubs (remember to edit out the voices asking "who's that old guy in pleather?")

[x] excessively push merch of the one memorable thing you've said in the past twelve years

[x] attempt to "spill all the secrets" about your abusive relationship for an extra $1.50 on your fundraiser

[ ] profit

Return to “shep689”