shep689

videostar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: shep689

Post by videostar »

This speculation is wild. I have to say RJ not wearing his wedding ring, changing his Twitter bio, and Shepmom unfollowing him, seems very unusual. I can't say I'm surprised at all. They seemed like "couple goals" before moving to LA, but since moving, I feel like there was a shift in personalities and dynamics. Of course it's sad, and I wish them the best if they are divorcing, or simply going through a turbulent time.

lion12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lion12 »

Scrolling through his likes on twitter and it’s obvious they aren’t together anymore. Normally I would be a few pics of boys, usually guys they knew, but now it’s all sort of suggestive stuff. I feel bad for Will mostly tbh.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

I used to feel bad for Will ... until I realized he chose to be with RJ. Earlier on, I read the dynamics of the relationship that they set up as 'Will is lucky to have such a hunk for a BF (and then husband)'.
This is what they projected (there was a scene where RJ and Kennan start doing squats in the Euro-tour a group of them went on and someone with them commented that 'the hunks' were working out, or something of the sort).
Will co-created that megalomaniac that is RJ by reinforcing the idea that he is the better looking of the two. Once I realized that Will was OK with this, and in fact was actively co-creating whatever situation they were in, I was able to let go of my pity towards him. They deserve each other...

That being said, I try not to mean them ill-will. If they want to stay together, then Will & RJ have a lot of growing up, maturing, and learning humility to do. I hope they get to do so - if they want to stay together.

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

Did anybody else :roll: :roll: :roll: at RJ claiming Stephen Hawking was one of his "personal heroes"? He'll do anything to maintain relevancy, even if it means Tweeting about a trending death to make people feel sorry for him.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

RJ is always the first to jump the bandwagon.

He ALWAYS tries to humblebrag how smart he is. I remember in one of his vlogs, he said he could’ve been a doctor cuz he got the grades for it. Lmao! What an insult to all the doctors who spend years and years studying and working hard.

Also, any intelligent endeavor that Will has, he has to steal. From reading books, to Pokémon go, to Harry Potter, to basically taking over Will’s channel. He always tries to one up Will.

He truly is one of the fakest people around. Yuck.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

gossipbtch5876 wrote:Did anybody else :roll: :roll: :roll: at RJ claiming Stephen Hawking was one of his "personal heroes"? He'll do anything to maintain relevancy, even if it means Tweeting about a trending death to make people feel sorry for him.
Yeah, that's strange. I can't say I've ever seen him mention Stephen Hawking, or speak about science with any kind of passion in general so to say Stephen is a "personal hero" seems odd. To me, it seems more appropriate to comment on what a huge loss it is for the science community/world, rather than making it about yourself.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

videostar wrote:
gossipbtch5876 wrote:Did anybody else :roll: :roll: :roll: at RJ claiming Stephen Hawking was one of his "personal heroes"? He'll do anything to maintain relevancy, even if it means Tweeting about a trending death to make people feel sorry for him.
Yeah, that's strange. I can't say I've ever seen him mention Stephen Hawking, or speak about science with any kind of passion in general so to say Stephen is a "personal hero" seems odd. To me, it seems more appropriate to comment on what a huge loss it is for the science community/world, rather than making it about yourself.
this is rj we're talking about- he only knows how to make things about himself
The Internet knows all your secrets

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Oh wow. Another sponsored underwear post. Groundbreaking.

Also, why does it look like he's in a seedy hotel? Is it possible he's living in one now? Wouldn't be surprised...

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

I don’t know why he thinks he’s a model. He might have be attractive in Tallahassee. But in LA, people wouldn’t even notice him. He’s average, at best.

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

Tcfoxdude wrote:I don’t know why he thinks he’s a model. He might have be attractive in Tallahassee. But in LA, people wouldn’t even notice him. He’s average, at best.
A Tallahassee 8.5, and LA 3 with those Steve Buscemi eyes.

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

Tcfoxdude wrote: He didn’t mention Neil’s name per se but it’s pretty much him. And Neil has previously mentioned either from a vlog or a tweet about a violent incident he was involved in.

Also, keep in mind, rj and Neil hung out a lot all those years.
So I'm in a deep dive of all their social media accounts... it still looks like both Will and RJ aren't following Neil, nor are they interacting with his content. Maybe he and RJ trying to keep their friendship secret?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

gossipbtch5876 wrote:
Tcfoxdude wrote: He didn’t mention Neil’s name per se but it’s pretty much him. And Neil has previously mentioned either from a vlog or a tweet about a violent incident he was involved in.

So I'm in a deep dive of all their social media accounts... it still looks like both Will and RJ aren't following Neil, nor are they interacting with his content. Maybe he and RJ trying to keep their friendship secret?
Is Neil following either of them on any social media? (And how do we know Neil was involved? And in what capacity was he involved, was it his place that the infamous altercation happened?)

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
gossipbtch5876 wrote:

Is Neil following either of them on any social media? (And how do we know Neil was involved? And in what capacity was he involved, was it his place that the infamous altercation happened?)
This is all from that video, but from my own interpretation, it seemed like they were horsing and playing around (Neil and Will). But when Neil put Will on a headlock or some sort of aggressive action, it set off Will’s PTSD. Then it’s a little vague but somehow, it was RJ who got violent. Cops were called and it was RJ who got arrested.

It seems to me that perhaps RJ got pissed at Neil and/or Will.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Tcfoxdude wrote:
7abiib_azzubb wrote:
gossipbtch5876 wrote:

This is all from that video, but from my own interpretation, it seemed like they were horsing and playing around (Neil and Will). But when Neil put Will on a headlock or some sort of aggressive action, it set off Will’s PTSD. Then it’s a little vague but somehow, it was RJ who got violent. Cops were called and it was RJ who got arrested.

It seems to me that perhaps RJ got pissed at Neil and/or Will.
I watched RJ's explication via HookTube, and according to his version of the events, which further expounded on what happened that day, after the shenanigans went down and everyone fell asleep, Will woke up and ran out of the house they were staying in and was in a daze. The cops got involved and seeing Will's shape (assume blood and bruising) they took him back to the house they all crashed at for the party, at which point the cops began to interrogate RJ, then arrest him - despite everyone in the house, including Will, saying it wasn't a case of partner abuse.

Questions I have about this version of the story are, how does PTSD work? Could Will calm down from the initial trigger, fall asleep, then wake up and run out in that same daze? It seems a little far-fetched to me, but I know nothing about how the human mind works. It just seems weird that they would all fall asleep, including Will, then have him wake up and still be in that 'freak-out' mode and wonder around aimlessly.

Also, why would the cops interrogate (that's the implication RJ made) RJ, and no one else in the party? What drew the cops' curiosity specifically towards him, if someone else initiated the head-lock? Why not go after that person, instead?

Finally, and this is the one I tend to believe 'cause I don't trust the police as far as I can throw them, but why would they, after their questioning of RJ (and presumably others at the party) take RJ in especially since RJ claims that Will and everyone else who was at the party corroborated that this wasn't a case of abuse?

Again, the last one is actually the most believable because cops in the US are cops... but the first two don't line up to me. And why was Neil involved? Was he ever friends with them? And if so, and if it were truly a PTSD/drunken exception, as opposed to a habit, then why would they cut ties with Neil? Wouldn't it be faux-pas that should be forgiven?

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Questions I have about this version of the story are, how does PTSD work? Could Will calm down from the initial trigger, fall asleep, then wake up and run out in that same daze? It seems a little far-fetched to me, but I know nothing about how the human mind works. It just seems weird that they would all fall asleep, including Will, then have him wake up and still be in that 'freak-out' mode and wonder around aimlessly.

Also, why would the cops interrogate (that's the implication RJ made) RJ, and no one else in the party? What drew the cops' curiosity specifically towards him, if someone else initiated the head-lock? Why not go after that person, instead?

Finally, and this is the one I tend to believe 'cause I don't trust the police as far as I can throw them, but why would they, after their questioning of RJ (and presumably others at the party) take RJ in especially since RJ claims that Will and everyone else who was at the party corroborated that this wasn't a case of abuse?
From what I remember seeing on the initial police report a while back, it seems that RJ was arrested for an alleged domestic assault. And if there's some grain of truth in Will's explanation of that night, and he really did run out from where ever they were... wouldn't that mean Will would have had to have told the cops he was assaulted? Did Will throw RJ under the bus? Did something happen that night that they're not telling us? (Probably)

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

[instagram][/instagram]

Omg!!! He totally was kicked out of their apartment. He doesn’t even have bedding. The closet barely has clothes and the walls are so bare.

Will makes the Google money and without that shared income, RJ might be slumming it.

grandejoey111
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grandejoey111 »

gossipbtch5876 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Also, why does it look like he's in a seedy hotel? Is it possible he's living in one now? Wouldn't be surprised...
Literally EWWW. It's hilarious that he thinks no one can tell this pic (as all his other photos) has been photoshopped to hell. His delusion and lack of self-awareness are less and less funny every day. Poor unfortunate soul...

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

grandejoey111 wrote:
gossipbtch5876 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>rj4gui4r</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>974092946956955648</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Literally EWWW. It's hilarious that he thinks no one can tell this pic (as all his other photos) has been photoshopped to hell. His delusion and lack of self-awareness are less and less funny every day. Poor unfortunate soul...

Based on that view, it seems like he got an apartment in downtown LA. I don’t think he has a car so it would make sense since DTLA is where all the trains lead to. He must’ve done something really bad to Will for him to move out.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Tcfoxdude wrote:[instagram][/instagram]

Omg!!! He totally was kicked out of their apartment. He doesn’t even have bedding. The closet barely has clothes and the walls are so bare.

Will makes the Google money and without that shared income, RJ might be slumming it.
I almost want to comment on this image "new place? where's will?"... but it would get drowned in that sea of thirsty comments :barf: or would probably go ignored.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

Why did he think the mirror was a good idea? We can see his actual waist and back rolls in the reflection. If you're gonna 'shop the picture, do it everywhere.

Return to “shep689”