Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pewdiepie - Part 2

Post by temenigru »

Broodwich wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 am
Meeka5280 wrote:So whats going on with him? I was on reddit and saw something about him misgendering someone, then calling for them to be doxxed? I refuse and Can't watch his videos at work, but uh..whats going on with that?? is that some telephone or something?
He defended himself in his latest Pew News. He says they were referring to the person as a he in the clips and they had a masculine name. That he supports LGBQT and didn't have bad intentions. Give it a watch later and decide for yourself if that's sufficient. It was for me.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I mistook her for a very glam gay man, too (mostly because her name is Bameron lol).
i'm gonna fix that spaghetti

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

So what is going on him with him lately? He told people in his newest pewnews video to "go fuck yourself", his twitter bio changed and he seems a little snappy.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I'm not gonna lie I'm lowkey a fan of him and I can def see that something is wrong with him lately. He seems to be back making edgier jokes, kinda looks like he just doesn't care anymore and wants to show his true color. The main disturbing joke that he's made a lot recently would probably be the one where he talks about sending "stupid" kids/people to the ranch or smthing like that, basically he wants a society of only good people up to his standard. Sure this is purely a joke but I feel like he shouldn't say stuff like that when so many people see him as a Nazi... Idk.

lovescamel
Talker
Talker

Post by lovescamel »

They called him a bad person on The Good Place, lol

Spoilers for the most recent episode!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7o5volLeUc

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

I don't care about his bad attitude because I'm hoping it will make people realise how awful a person he is.

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

I have just seen news he is leaving YouTube for a bit and I couldn't be happier, despite blocking his channel and so many 'not interested' he kept being pushed on me and I can not stand the guy his voice goes right though me!
(Long time leaker)

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

His apologies always seem to go with 'these people who are clearly below me because of this or this' (transphobia allegations he basically commented on their anime avatars on Twitter?) rather than saying sorry.

Like my god, just say sorry and that you made a mistake while saying you didn't have any bad intentions because of this or that instead of trying to fight the whole thing in some manner.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Among announcing he is taking a break, he's also deleted his Twitter. Everyone is freaking out whilst I'm just like
Hope he never comes back to YouTube tbh

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

okay-sis wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:32 am
Among announcing he is taking a break, he's also deleted his Twitter. Everyone is freaking out whilst I'm just like
He's being stupidly dramatic about the whole thing.
If you want to take a break, take a break
If you want to quit, quit - he probably has enough money to basically do nothing for the rest of his life

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Yeah people are already having mental breakdowns because he deleted his twitter account, which he didn’t even use half as much as most YTubers/social media stars do. Half the time he would just retweet something related to whatever he was promoting at the time. In fact, I think his last official tweet was to half-heartedly advertise his latest money grab mobile game about pooping (which his biggest fans don’t even like)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

He kind of explains why he left twitter in his latest video, which I actually quite enjoyed. If he did more things like this, I'd watch him more often.

His last tweet was actually about the media spreading misinformation about his break, many clickbaiting with a headline of him quitting YouTube for good

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

okay-sis wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:32 am
That gif made me laugh so hard :rofl:

However long this break lasts (I dont think it will be as long as we think because it's clear he's a bit of a workaholic), it's clear he needs one. After the Minecraft success/wedding/100 mill hype he just seems miserable and I haven't been clicking on his videos for months now. He seems so done with everything. I'm definitely glad for a pewdiepie break...

SwinlingIggy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SwinlingIggy »

I personally like pewds but damn he jokes really dumb a lot of the times. No wonder people question him about being racist and anti-semitic. I know he's neither of those (he's just really fucking dumb about these shit and barely gives a fuck) but i wish he'd consistently show in his videos that those topics are not a joke. His further manner of poking fun at his past mistakes would just make the immature fans he has think its actually okay.

I get it you don't want to be an SJW but taking serious topics seriously doesn't make you an edgy feminist just like poking fun at anti semitism and the n-word doesn't make you fucking edgy.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

he acts like such an edgy bitter teenager. it really seems like he has some kind of superiority complex, especially on one of his "serious" videos in which he said that everyone is just stupid. he also just can't help but mention he can't be bothered to even just respect or research about certain things, he is incredibly ignorant at his own will. he simply doesn't care about other people or how they feel, his wife is obviously just a trophy wife. he is a shitty ignorant person, i highly doubt he is enjoying his life or his fanbase/career atm
i only lurk.

SwinlingIggy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SwinlingIggy »

i thought he learned something from being edgy and canceled but I guess we're back to making edgy jokes now. I stopped watching him because of those jokes. None of them were even remotely funny, they were just distasteful.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

SwinlingIggy wrote:i thought he learned something from being edgy and canceled but I guess we're back to making edgy jokes now. I stopped watching him because of those jokes. None of them were even remotely funny, they were just distasteful.
Pewdiepie was never canceled...?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SwinlingIggy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SwinlingIggy »

onyxmartiz wrote:
SwinlingIggy wrote:i thought he learned something from being edgy and canceled but I guess we're back to making edgy jokes now. I stopped watching him because of those jokes. None of them were even remotely funny, they were just distasteful.

If you mean he didn't lose his career, yeah it didn't go completely downhill. But in his videos he mention over and over again about how business was bad after the bridge incident. He lost deals and companies were avoiding him like the plague. He just sprung back because of Minecraft.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

SwinlingIggy wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

If you mean he didn't lose his career, yeah it didn't go completely downhill. But in his videos he mention over and over again about how business was bad after the bridge incident. He lost deals and companies were avoiding him like the plague. He just sprung back because of Minecraft.
True, but that's still not cancled lol... everyone gets shit when they fuck up so it honestly was expected but like you said he bounced back

5h492a2a6
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 5h492a2a6 »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 am
SwinlingIggy wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

True, but that's still not cancled lol... everyone gets shit when they fuck up so it honestly was expected but like you said he bounced back

I don’t know why anyone even tries to cancel the dude anymore. How many more times can someone be ‘cancelled’ only to remain relevant before people stop believing whatever he’s being canceled for? What’s the point where people start thinking the drama is just calling wolf, even if it’s actually true? It’s kinda sad, in a way. He has over 100 million followers, so even if he committed murder, he’d still retain a pretty hefty audience. I don’t think he’s ever going to get canceled unless it’s by his own volition

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

He's back.sorry to backtrack on the issue,but i Wonder whatever happened to the break in in his Japanese house. Like, I dunno, Japan would have been one of the least likely places I felt that his house would be robbed...

I swear, his videos are just half ass reaction videos ... I think he actually put more effort in his Minecraft saga😁

Return to “pewdiepie”