TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by ParisianDoll »

Only vaguely related to Gabbie: Irene's latest video showed up in my recommended about her eating disorder. I'm mildly interested if that in anyway affects their relationship, since Gabbie used to be so food focused in her weight loss journey.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Gabbie reactivated Instagram recently..zero posts, but a new profile picture. no doubt in anticipation for her new music

airborneoriginal
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by airborneoriginal »

I really don't understand her fanbase or more so her stans. How can you stan a woman who can't sing, lies for clout, and tries so desperately hard to stay relevant at nearly 30 years old. It's all sad.

xoxotrixoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxotrixoxo »

following

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

She’s back on twitter and her fans are upset with her because she’s unfollowing them....well

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

She caved and went back to her socials quicker than I expected. I thought she’d at least put out a single to try to prove that she can do it “without social media”, have it backfire on her, and then come crawling back.

But now she’s back, and pissing off fans, plus she has to have lost at least a bit of support with her temper tantrum a few months ago, so let’s see how much of a flop this next song is lol
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Wait, who is this abusive friend group from 2014 she was referring to? Couldn't be the VlogSquad right?

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

manged wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:41 pm
Wait, who is this abusive friend group from 2014 she was referring to? Couldn't be the VlogSquad right?
It’s gotta be Jessi, Jenn, and Alx from the way she talked about them. She mentioned living with one of them and it’s common knowledge that she slept on an air mattress as Jessi’s when she first moved out there.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

I've spoken out about the screwed up things Gabbie has done the last year or so but the first 20 minutes of her new video did make me sad for her. The back handed compliments. The controlling and manipulative friends. And I know how it feels to beat yourself up for the way you've allowed people to treat you. Is Gabbie perfect? Hell no. But I think there's no denying that she was treated like shit by her 'friends' which lead her to act the way she did. I really don't blame her either...I would've lashed out too.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Did you guys see how dark she looks in her new pictures? aaah. People keep saying it’s because she’s Lebanese but come on lmfao

Anyway, does anyone care to recap her video? I saw someone complaining about the number of ads on it so I def don’t want to give her money (and even if it wasn’t monetized I still wouldn’t be able to stomach it lol)

Kaylynn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaylynn »

Soooo first it was YouTube’s fault, and now it’s some stalker? This girl is off her rocker!! Is she really calling the vlog squad sociopaths? She just can’t face the facts that she’s just not the great, and her popularity is decreasing...

Kaylynn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaylynn »

Spends 6 years building a lawsuit, only to drop it because it would go on another 2-3 years? What a crock of shit lol there was not enough for a lawsuit, and/or she didn’t want her shit to come out when they countered!!
She’s insane. She really think people are dedicating years and years of their life to bring her down?

Kaylynn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaylynn »

Spends 6 years building a lawsuit, only to drop it because it would go on another 2-3 years? What a crock of shit lol there was not enough for a lawsuit, and/or she didn’t want her shit to come out when they countered!!
She’s insane. She really think people are dedicating years and years of their life to bring her down?

AccioTea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AccioTea »

Kaylynn wrote:Soooo first it was YouTube’s fault, and now it’s some stalker? This girl is off her rocker!! Is she really calling the vlog squad sociopaths? She just can’t face the facts that she’s just not the great, and her popularity is decreasing...
Not the vlog squad. Jessie and Alex and Jen I believe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jesslynne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jesslynne »

Kaylynn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:54 pm
Soooo first it was YouTube’s fault, and now it’s some stalker? This girl is off her rocker!! Is she really calling the vlog squad sociopaths? She just can’t face the facts that she’s just not the great, and her popularity is decreasing...
I think she was talking about her friend group with Jessie. I don't think she's talking about the vlog squad, she mentioned that she had lived with these friends and I don't think that applies to the vlog squad.

Kaylynn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaylynn »

jesslynne wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:15 pm
Kaylynn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:54 pm
I think she was talking about her friend group with Jessie. I don't think she's talking about the vlog squad, she mentioned that she had lived with these friends and I don't think that applies to the vlog squad.
Ah okay. Either way. She’s losing it!!

umsoaper
Stalker
Stalker

Post by umsoaper »

I don't think she's losing it. I think a lot of traumatic things have happened to her. She's not innocent in all of this, but I believe her in terms of the abusive friendship. Jenn Dent/Alx are obsessed with her. Jenn especially speaks about her almost every day on her twitter. Jessi probably plays a part in this as well, perhaps the main part. We'll never know.

And she didn't say she was building the lawsuit for 6 years; the 'stalker' was doing shit for 6 years. She said she built the lawsuit in this last year.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Someone somewhere said that maybe she’s on some sort of meds and the mix of that and all the weed she smokes is giving her a huge psychotic episode, and after hearing the stories about the man with the van full of “spyware” and the person who could hire hitmen on her, I fully believe that theory. Homegirl needs the internet FULLY taken away from her (patreon included) and, well, to be checked in somewhere, because that is straight up delusion.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

AccioTea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AccioTea »

Does anyone else think the phone hack thing with the rich person talking a lot of shit while she had dirt on them was about Shane?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “TheGabbieShow”