Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 9

Post by bagelslut »

Gabbie's out here stealing jokes again, who here is surprised Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Onelongfurby wrote:
lizziecopper wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:25 pm
harlowen wrote:It's infuriating how she says Paytons drawing was so imperfect but thsts what made it so good. My God if she was a man she's all my exes who used to comment on my flaws and make me feel so insecure so they felt better about themselves. Also her drawing is ugly af.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
I felt the same way, like she's commenting on how much it sucks but that's what makes it good as a way to put him down a little bit. She thinks he's a god and shes insecure af so she probably tries to humble him down a little bit any chance she gets.

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
She’s fucking negging him
You taught me a new English word today. Yup that's definitely what she's doing.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

bagelslut wrote:Gabbie's out here stealing jokes again, who here is surprised Image

The fact that a lot of her stans don’t know what asymptomatic means is hilariously tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
bagelslut wrote:Gabbie's out here stealing jokes again, who here is surprised Image

The fact that a lot of her stans don’t know what asymptomatic means is hilariously tragic.

Lowkey using her stans stupidity to see if word gets out that she has covid.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I honestly think she’s dumb enough and attention-hungry enough to lie about having covid to see if her name gets into headlines like Tom Hanks and Idris Elba. Only problem is, honey, they’re national treasures while you’re a washed-up viner with a severe ego problem. No one outside your group of diehard stans, which is constantly shrinking due to stunts like this, would even care.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

bagelslut wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:43 pm
She really thinks everything he does is praise-worthy and adorable. People write eachother notes like this all the time, Gabbie. It's not really much to gush over. And it's kind of embarassing for Paypal isn't it? To have their relationship so public that not even his good morning notes are sacred. I have a journal of lovenotes my boyfriend has given me over the course of 7 years and I've never felt the need to publicly post them for anyone to see. She really has the bar set low on what she finds romantic... or she's just THAT desperate to let people know she has a boyfriend.Image

All of her boyfriend's before Payton were really shit and never did anything for her, so yes, the bar is really that low haha

xoanag
Learner
Learner

Post by xoanag »

The one thing I also don't get is if he's a sales assistant why is he always talking about "cases"? Abd how can he be "on call"? Pretty sure he mentioned it a few times.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

xoanag wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:41 pm
The one thing I also don't get is if he's a sales assistant why is he always talking about "cases"? Abd how can he be "on call"? Pretty sure he mentioned it a few times.
Yeah that’s what made me think he was a nurse because he talked about that in one of Gabbie’s latest vlogs, saying that recently he was heading to her house after getting home from work only to be called back when he got to her driveway.

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

I'm still trying to figure out why he wears scrubs

bloodyshoes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloodyshoes »

i went down a black hole and watched some podcast episodes while in quarantine (dont judge me i've been stuck at home for 6 days and i'm just that bored)
payton wears scrubs because along with selling the medical equipment he teaches the surgeons how to use it
8-)

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

bloodyshoes wrote:i went down a black hole and watched some podcast episodes while in quarantine (dont judge me i've been stuck at home for 6 days and i'm just that bored)
payton wears scrubs because along with selling the medical equipment he teaches the surgeons how to use it
Thanks for ur sacrifice. And good for him but scrubs or not he's still boring as hell. How is he a salesperson? He speaks at min volume it makes me want to scream at the screen I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

Sorry again for double post but her new podcast... 57 seconds and I'm already pissed off.

What the fuck is being playfully sexist??? I'm sorry what? Excuse me? Say again??

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

Sorry last one, man this podcast...

Gabbie is giving Payton so much grief for agreeing with her that her hair looked better before. She's so obnoxious, exposing her stylist, asking Irene whose side she's on, putting Payton in the spotlight ON CAMERA... i bet he's seeing his future flash before his eyes with Gabbie and he's regretting every decision he's made that has led to them being together.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I wonder what painfully annoying cleaning video Gabbie’s gonna whip out at the last minute considering she can’t go anywhere to go fuck up her face some more for views.

Dancer_Girl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dancer_Girl »

Y’all her podcast is driving me INSANE.
God forbid her boyfriend replies with his opinion on her hair? She really can’t handle someone not being 100% up her ass and saying “Okay boddyyyy... okay eyyyesss... okay haiiiirrr” all day every day, can she?
She goes on and on and on and on and on about how she lets her friends have opinions, *doesnt* have yes men / women in her life, and then gets tizzied when someone says they prefer their other hair style?
HUH?! Lmfao.

Dancer_Girl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dancer_Girl »

Double post but I’m sorry.
Does she love her hair or not? Lmfao. Is it another guy tang situation where she ‘loves’ it, feels ‘amazing,sexy’, it’s an end of an ‘era’, and then goes home and cries and constantly talks about how much she hates it and how terrible she feels?
Like I get it, it’s a shock to want a trim and end up with a bob, but she looks good. The color is stunning and the hair is done well. She keeps talking like her hair is forever short and will never ever grow back. “HAIR IS A PERMANENT COSMETIC CHANGE BABE,” like girl, chill. Your hair is styled and colored beautifully, and it’ll grow back and grow longer, I promise lol.

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

Dancer_Girl wrote:Double post but I’m sorry.
Does she love her hair or not? Lmfao. Is it another guy tang situation where she ‘loves’ it, feels ‘amazing,sexy’, it’s an end of an ‘era’, and then goes home and cries and constantly talks about how much she hates it and how terrible she feels?
Like I get it, it’s a shock to want a trim and end up with a bob, but she looks good. The color is stunning and the hair is done well. She keeps talking like her hair is forever short and will never ever grow back. “HAIR IS A PERMANENT COSMETIC CHANGE BABE,” like girl, chill. Your hair is styled and colored beautifully, and it’ll grow back and grow longer, I promise lol.
This was by far the worst podcast ever. She's so fucking obnoxious and entitled and also ignorant af. I can't--

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater

Post by pancakes4life »

I think it’s actually hilarious how she threw him under the bus in the latest podcast, like right to his face. I could tell he wasn’t super into it, he agreed to have that convo on the podcast i think just bc Gabbie asked and he doesn’t seem like the type to really stick up for himself so he said yes. she claims that’s their first actual fight but I’m sure there’s gonna be more considering how extra she was about this whole hair thing. She makes it seem like she went and did it just for him too which is also really stupid

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

lmao my ex bf tried explaining that because a lot of guys generally just have pretty simple hair for most of their childhoods (well most of their life really) they aren't equipped to discuss hair at all because a haircut for guys just means getting made fun of at school for a couple of days haha.

like if questions go beyond 'does it look good?', guys just shut down looking for context clues as to what to say

Does it look good? yes
did it look better before? no? maybe? I don't know...
I think it did. *nodding slowly agreeing* yeah I think you're right...right?
OMG why would you say that, isn't it obvious I was looking for compliments. Well I do like it better now, i just thought you wanted me to say I liked it before
really?, what do you like about it? BOYFRIEND.EXE has stopped working

seriously that last question or just asking what do you like about my hair can shut most guys down, I once got the answer 'it's long...?' seriously try it out

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Apart from the hair debacle, another thing on this podcast that SENT me was, after 1or 2 episodes ago she complained about people thinking Irene is a pet and that gabbie keeps interrupting her or not paying attention she effing did it again. Irene was describing a scene from an episode of Scrubs which relates to Gabbies current struggle with finding out if she's diabetic or not. Totally on topic, and gabbie likes Scrubs, and it wws a short and sweet story. And Gabbies response was "damn." and immediately jumps into another topic. Like you can soooo tell from hwr voice when she's not listening and her answer is almost always just "damn." because that's the most neutral response ever if you're not bothered even pretending to care.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”