Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 8

Post by juliacg23 »

heyjess wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:40 am
Just saw Alx's new video where he further exposes Gabbie for who she is after she basically said he is lying. I saw a comment mention this, but did anyone else catch the day Alx said he received that fucked up prank call? He said it was on August 21, 2016 - and Gabbie later denied having done this to him. But wanna guess what Gabbie was doing on/around that time? making prank phone calls with Zane Hijazi. Like in case Alx's video wasn't proof enough, there's further evidence of it. This video was uploaded on August 22, 2016.

edit: They don't call Alx in this video, so either it was cut, or Gabbie did it outside of the video which is even worse - she did it simply to be malicious.

Actually I vividly remember watching this infamous prank call in gabbies vlog that she posted from the same day, and I remember because Zane's reaction was complete horrified but they eventually laughed it off as gabbie just being "dArK" and no one in the comments seemed to find it weird or too much at the time. She must have privated it as soon as this whole thing blew up

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I thought she liked her wattle or so she said in her pointless video of going in to get it lipo'd then changing her mind.

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Piece three: Image
LOL I just saw this. This is clearly her "response" to Rachel Oates' amazing video series on why Gabbie's poetry is so horrible. The irony, of course, is Gabbie is such a dumbass that she wants to take this opportunity to gloat about Rachel ~not getting~ her poetry, when the truth is that Rachel even admitted she was being incredibly generous in her interpretation of Gabbie's work and likely giving her more credit than she deserved (even while still tearing it apart). Gabbie thinks someone being very generous and trying to ring any bit of meaning out of such shallow, vapid writing is hilarious because "lol they're wrong" but she doesn't realise the joke is actually on her.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

secondhandlover wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:01 pm
but she doesn't realise the joke is actually on her.
Very much this! Not to mention that Rachel, at a fraction of Gabbie’s subscriber count, is getting almost as good if not better views than her on those videos, and many times more the love and respect, which she absolutely deserves, her content is amazingly good. Gabbie is one of those people, not only who think that anything less than absolute praise is horrible hate, but also thinks she’s the smartest and cleverest person in the world when I’ve know forth graders smarter than she’ll ever be. She’s so far up her ass that she doesn’t realize that without her fans, that book wouldn’t have sold a small fraction of her sales, and without her connection to Shane, she wouldn’t have had a publisher at all.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

heyjess wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:40 am
Just saw Alx's new video where he further exposes Gabbie for who she is after she basically said he is lying. I saw a comment mention this, but did anyone else catch the day Alx said he received that fucked up prank call? He said it was on August 21, 2016 - and Gabbie later denied having done this to him. But wanna guess what Gabbie was doing on/around that time? making prank phone calls with Zane Hijazi. Like in case Alx's video wasn't proof enough, there's further evidence of it. This video was uploaded on August 22, 2016.

edit: They don't call Alx in this video, so either it was cut, or Gabbie did it outside of the video which is even worse - she did it simply to be malicious.

How does Gabbie look so much better there? Her nose while still big is not bulbous. Her brown hair is flattering and not fried and some terrible color. How come every single person who gets money and a little bit of fame ruins their looks without fail? I don’t know anyone who actually hasn’t. But I know it’s possible to get older and look the same. My sister turns 31 this year and she looks the same as she did at 20. If anything she looks better.

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

secondhandlover wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:01 pm
hungreeandhornee wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Piece three: Image
LOL I just saw this. This is clearly her "response" to Rachel Oates' amazing video series on why Gabbie's poetry is so horrible. The irony, of course, is Gabbie is such a dumbass that she wants to take this opportunity to gloat about Rachel ~not getting~ her poetry, when the truth is that Rachel even admitted she was being incredibly generous in her interpretation of Gabbie's work and likely giving her more credit than she deserved (even while still tearing it apart). Gabbie thinks someone being very generous and trying to ring any bit of meaning out of such shallow, vapid writing is hilarious because "lol they're wrong" but she doesn't realise the joke is actually on her.
I just watched the video, heres the link for the lazy-

I love watching people get thoroughly dragged like this lmao

Enuh_marina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Enuh_marina »

pancakes4life wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:33 pm
stunnin wrote:That picture looks edited to hell... she definitely edited her jaw line, it’s all kinds of wiggly
Lmao wow she def edited her jawline, I knew it looked weird when I first saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone else think her jawline is fucked because of bulimia? I know first hand what it looks like to have swollen saliva glands and my jaw has looked like hers when I was suffering from my ED. I could be wrong but I notice it often in her videos how swollen her glands are under her neck.

Post by Guest »

I would rather not assume someone has an eating disorder based on how they look, that seems like assuming more than we should
I'm sorry you went through and ED but let's try and not go there, ppsome people like to take theories way too seriously online and it can be bad

On another note, I just saw Alx James's video about Gabbie's prank call and I'm still pissed off about it, I hope he still posts his second video even if it doesn't get attention because Gabbie deserve all of this!

Meg4756
Learner
Learner

Post by Meg4756 »

Hey Gabbie, enjoying reading our posts? That's totally not something a narcissist would do.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Meg4756 wrote:Image

Hey Gabbie, enjoying reading our posts? That's totally not something a narcissist would do.
Lol she deleted the tweet, but not before I responded with this: Image

Andzela
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Andzela »

Her if stories where she takes the quiz of which Disney character she is are beyond funny to me. She wants Jasmine so badly but all she gets are pumba, hyènes and lots of Aladin. Which kinda may be the proof for her that she is MIDDLEASTERN when in reality the only middle she may be is to look middle-aged lol

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

^^^lol, she deleted it? She really has her finger glued to that delete button lately, huh?

Well, guess what, Gabs, this is the Internet, and this is exactly what people mean when they say nothing is ever truly deleted; there’s always a screenshot, or failing that a mass-shared memory of your bullshit. Quietly deleting your “mistakes” won’t make your problems go away, it just makes you look more like shit.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

What’s wrong with her now? Image

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater

Post by pancakes4life »

Cghatoaura wrote:Image

Wow she is sOoOoO emo. Half of that is lazy af, and I’m being nice by saying only half is lazy

Post by Guest »

Meg4756 wrote:Image

i mean she literally said she got super turned on by her own nudes so ImageImage

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Cghatoaura wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Hasn't she said several times in the past week she used to not be scared of dying but now she is because she has so much to lose? Either her poetry is insincere or the hate is getting to her.

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

y'know. of all the hundreds of things wrong with gabrielle j hanna, her casually throwing suicidal poems out to her audience? probably in the Top 5 of why i can't ever respect her.
maybe it's what she really thinks and she's certainly allowed to write it if it makes her feel better. there's an audience for it, too. but that audience is not your gaggle of 12 year old fans. the same 12 year old fans that she then tells 2 days later "i love my life, my life is great, you're jealous of my life!!!"
for starters, it's a desperate cry for attention. is it attention that she really needs? not my place to say. if she's truly suicidal and having a bunch of internet strangers send her crying emojis and worrying over her is what is saving her life... fucking weird but ok. what's not ok is if she does this because she thinks it makes her look artsy or deep. what's not cool is that she's writing this shit, never addressing it again, and then when someone in a Q+A asks how they can deal with similar thoughts, she dismisses it and says something along the lines of "well I'M okay right now, my life's great, blah blah".

gabbie, if you wanna call yourself a "mEnTaL HEaLTh advOcAte", then fucking BE ONE. writing shit poems and posting photos of yourself crying isn't what earns you that title. making being sad your aesthetic isn't cute. and for fuck's sake, learn the weight of your words as a 1) influencer and 2) "advocate". hinting that throwing yourself off a plane and dying would "be a favor" is a disgusting thing to send out to your following, ESPECIALLY if you're calling yourself a mental health advocate. it's potentially triggering and also sends the message that those thoughts are normal or perfectly fine because it's used for art. screw you gabbie.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Return to “TheGabbieShow”