TheGabbieShow Part 6

greyyg
Learner
Learner

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by greyyg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:30 pm

gaychickennugget wrote:Am I crazy or does this not even really look like Gabbie? Her Crest white teeth are obviously facetuned to be brighter which is whatever, but her entire facial dimensions and eyes look so wrong to me. I think she nipped in her jawline and did some kind of work under/with her eyes. She looks like a bad wax figure. It's so uncanny valley. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
OK SO I feel like it’s the under eyes! I remember a while ago when she posted a couple photos and said everyone was commenting she looked so different, I knew it was her smoothing out her under eyes because I used to do the same thing! Idk why but I found it so unattractive on myself when I smiled in pictures and you could see the lines under my eyes so I would smooth them out to make my skin completely flat. Here’s some examples I found of her with the normal under eyes / flat under eyes ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 am

greyyg wrote:
gaychickennugget wrote:Am I crazy or does this not even really look like Gabbie? Her Crest white teeth are obviously facetuned to be brighter which is whatever, but her entire facial dimensions and eyes look so wrong to me. I think she nipped in her jawline and did some kind of work under/with her eyes. She looks like a bad wax figure. It's so uncanny valley. Image

OK SO I feel like it’s the under eyes! I remember a while ago when she posted a couple photos and said everyone was commenting she looked so different, I knew it was her smoothing out her under eyes because I used to do the same thing! Idk why but I found it so unattractive on myself when I smiled in pictures and you could see the lines under my eyes so I would smooth them out to make my skin completely flat. Here’s some examples I found of her with the normal under eyes / flat under eyes ImageImageImageImage

She definitely also used the tones tool in Facetune to sample a pigment from a brighter spot on her face and brush that over her under eyes (a trick I learned lots of YTers do on their instas from a James Charles video)
It does totally change the look of her face and I feel like she intentionally does this so she can do the whole “pEopLe aRe sAyiNg thIs doEsNt loOk LiKe mE AGAIN!!! Image

alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

This just popped up on my recommended and I'll be honest, I laughed at her bacon grease joke because it was just the most Gabbie thing ever.

"Gabbie has inspired me to just keep the bacon grease in the skillet for a couple weeks. And then not clean it. And then throw away the skillet."

I'm only like a minute in and have more important things to do today, but I hadn't seen this mentioned here.

At least now I know her name is Irene and can stop calling her variations of Irene and Eileen in future recaps!

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:09 am

bagelslut wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 pm
hungreeandhornee wrote:

I was just looking at this photo. Looking at her face more closely she does look a bit different.
I don’t think she’s had any work done. It’s all facetune. The original pic must have had her looking like the sun-damaged leathery handbag she normally is so she probably decided to “clean it up” a bit. Didn’t someone mention in the previous thread that her eyes looked incredibly sun-damaged and wrinkled?

Oh yeah sorry, when I said "work" I was implying she used facetune. I feel like she'd fix her nose before she did anything like get facial fillers or botox. She's pretty cheap after all, despite the money she just spent on her house. Why pay for procedures when you can just edit yourself into what you want to be?
And I remember someone saying that a few days ago. She does have terribly wrinkly undereyes, but it's getting worse the more she lays out in the sun without any kind of protection. A true idiot.

what video is your signature from?

Iouise
Learner
Learner

Post by Iouise » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:21 am

autumnpe49 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 am
greyyg wrote:

She definitely also used the tones tool in Facetune to sample a pigment from a brighter spot on her face and brush that over her under eyes (a trick I learned lots of YTers do on their instas from a James Charles video)
It does totally change the look of her face and I feel like she intentionally does this so she can do the whole “pEopLe aRe sAyiNg thIs doEsNt loOk LiKe mE AGAIN!!! Image

I will never get why some people take it as a compliment when people say the picture doesn't look like them. Also, is her nipple out in the first picture?
--- sigh

greyyg
Learner
Learner

Post by greyyg » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:51 am

Iouise wrote:
autumnpe49 wrote:
greyyg wrote:

I will never get why some people take it as a compliment when people say the picture doesn't look like them. Also, is her nipple out in the first picture?
Wow I totally forgot about that whole situation with that picture because I was just focusing on her under eyes but she did put some disclaimer I think when people were saying why is your nipple out, if it is though I’m sorry for putting that on here lol

Cghatoaura
Learner
Learner

Post by Cghatoaura » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 am

greyyg wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:51 am
Iouise wrote:
autumnpe49 wrote:
greyyg wrote:

Wow I totally forgot about that whole situation with that picture because I was just focusing on her under eyes but she did put some disclaimer I think when people were saying why is your nipple out, if it is though I’m sorry for putting that on here lol

I’m so confused about the “nipple!” I went and looked through her IG to find the picture. It CLEARLY looks like a nipple but in the caption she says it’s not. That it’s just the way the lights and the shadows are hitting in the picture. I call bullshit. I can’t figure out what else it could be!

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 am

Cghatoaura wrote:
greyyg wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:51 am
Iouise wrote:
autumnpe49 wrote:
greyyg wrote: OK SO I feel like it’s the under eyes! I remember a while ago when she posted a couple photos and said everyone was commenting she looked so different, I knew it was her smoothing out her under eyes because I used to do the same thing! Idk why but I found it so unattractive on myself when I smiled in pictures and you could see the lines under my eyes so I would smooth them out to make my skin completely flat. Here’s some examples I found of her with the normal under eyes / flat under eyes ImageImageImageImage

I’m so confused about the “nipple!” I went and looked through her IG to find the picture. It CLEARLY looks like a nipple but in the caption she says it’s not. That it’s just the way the lights and the shadows are hitting in the picture. I call bullshit. I can’t figure out what else it could be!

ImageImageImage

I think you can tell in her nipple pics from “Coachella” that her nips sit lower than it appears in that greenery photo. I don’t think it is actually her nipple, but I do think she knew what it looked like and posted it intentionally for a reaction.

Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm

This tweet is a few days old but guess what we’re most likely getting for this weeks video:
6BC61B1F-65CB-4BBF-8923-A871B45377EF.jpeg
Kmn :roll: :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

bagelslut
Debater
Debater

Post by bagelslut » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm

lostintheabyss wrote:
bagelslut wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:

I was just looking at this photo. Looking at her face more closely she does look a bit different.
I don’t think she’s had any work done. It’s all facetune. The original pic must have had her looking like the sun-damaged leathery handbag she normally is so she probably decided to “clean it up” a bit. Didn’t someone mention in the previous thread that her eyes looked incredibly sun-damaged and wrinkled?

Oh yeah sorry, when I said "work" I was implying she used facetune. I feel like she'd fix her nose before she did anything like get facial fillers or botox. She's pretty cheap after all, despite the money she just spent on her house. Why pay for procedures when you can just edit yourself into what you want to be?
And I remember someone saying that a few days ago. She does have terribly wrinkly undereyes, but it's getting worse the more she lays out in the sun without any kind of protection. A true idiot.

It's from Gabbie's vlog channel, video is "MY TRIP TO THE GYNECOLOGIST".
For context, Erin's now-fiance cheated on her and people were sending her baked goods in sympathy. Gabbie was excited about the free food so she started chanting/celebrating "Erin got cheated on" while everyone else kind of awkwardly looked on. Erin's face says it all.
I like to have it as my signature because whenever Gabbie reads this thread (which she totally does), she has to see it and remember she was a shitty friend. And that's why she deserves to be out of the VS now. Image

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

danny-devito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by danny-devito » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Iouise wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am
inexhaustible wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 am
Iouise wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:00 am
Just watched the house tour and I kind of almost feel sorry for her. What a shit house. The rooms were planned in a weird way, too many appliances didn't work, the curtains clearly wasn't thought through etc. She also repainted the whole house in the same colour as it was before, so I guess it was in a bad condition when she moved in. I really hope she had the whole house thoroughly inspected by a professional before she bought it because it reeks of shoddy construction (google translated the word from my language). Maybe she can have a series called "I was scammed by previous house owners"
There's no way her realtor would allow her to purchase a home without an inspection first followed by a copy of everything that was inspected and what condition it's in. That's what I had to do before purchasing my home and the inspector went through every little nook and cranny. If she didn't have an inspection done that would be fucking hilarious. Maybe she thought she didn't need it because the house is all new inside~
Okay, I hope that's the case! Where I'm from the realtor isn't a part of the inspection process and it's common that both seller and buyer separately hire their own inspections from a company they trust. So that means she knowingly bought a house with many flaws, I hope she got a cheaper price for that.
you can opt to not do an inspection and it'll save you money up front (and make your offer more competitive because it takes away liability for issues from sellers) when purchasing your home, but unless you know quite a bit about construction/plumbing/electrical work then you're taking a huge risk that you might end up having to spend much, much more later on if there are issues. i wouldn't be surprised if this happened with gabbie.

heretosipthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by heretosipthetea » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm

I watched Irenes new video on her channel that features gabbie.
And i'm probably in the minority here, but i really like Irene. Her first video on her channel was quite good, she's quite funny and i think she's really pretty, especially in her new video. But holy heck Gabbie ruins so much of Irene.
I feel like Gabbie is jealous of every girl she is ever around and because of that, always tries to ruin their videos and posts so she can feel better about herself.
It's insanely annoying and i hope Irene posts more solo stuff because when she is away from Gabbie she's quite likeable.
<3 It's showtime <3

FreshSalt
Talker
Talker

Post by FreshSalt » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:55 am

It is SHOCKING how much better she looks a little less "fake".

A little less face tune, sun and make up work wonders on her. I mean she can't undo the damage she has done to her (fairly young) skin but some wrinkles never killed anyone. Trying to either photoshop them away or putting loads of make up on it only make the matter worse. So on these days when she is just wearing light make up, a cool shirt and some jeans shorts I think she looks fairly decent. I am not an overall fan of her body, like I think her hands look old and stuff like that (who am I to judge though) but she can be cute.

However she usually snaps back to trying too hard, dressing in a way that is not meant for her body shape, slathering on dark eye make up, twerking like an idiot and being arrogant quite fast. And that is unattractive as fuck.
#TeamIanFromSeatGeek (sorry Dima) :love2:

Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 am

B0517E4B-7593-43F9-8AB6-6202E3470F80.png
Gabbie, those in ice houses shouldn’t throw stones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KittyGussip
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by KittyGussip » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:21 pm

^
^
Who is this person she is taking about?
All hail the Vegan queen ! :respekt:

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:21 pm

heretosipthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm
I watched Irenes new video on her channel that features gabbie.
And i'm probably in the minority here, but i really like Irene. Her first video on her channel was quite good, she's quite funny and i think she's really pretty, especially in her new video. But holy heck Gabbie ruins so much of Irene.
I feel like Gabbie is jealous of every girl she is ever around and because of that, always tries to ruin their videos and posts so she can feel better about herself.
It's insanely annoying and i hope Irene posts more solo stuff because when she is away from Gabbie she's quite likeable.
Same thoughts here ! I didnt care about Irene that much (i just restarted "watching" gabbie now lmao) but I think her videos on her own are fun to watch, and she actually gave tips while she was cooking etc. So i really liked her video !
But gabbie really annoyed me, im being nitpicky i know but i HATED the fact that she kept eating stuff on the side while Irene was making the sandwich ?
Sorry for my bad english

Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm

F7EEB774-0E93-4698-A734-2F214C04ECCB.png
A continuation of the vagueposting :roll: if this is about the teen choice award nom, ha! We’re not jealous hon, no ones jealous, we’re all questioning the TCA’s judgement by nomming you. You haven’t been funny since you stopped stealing other peoples jokes, and even then it was touch and go since your delivery is like having a brick dropped on your toes.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:27 am

bagelslut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm
lostintheabyss wrote:
bagelslut wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:
gaychickennugget wrote:Am I crazy or does this not even really look like Gabbie? Her Crest white teeth are obviously facetuned to be brighter which is whatever, but her entire facial dimensions and eyes look so wrong to me. I think she nipped in her jawline and did some kind of work under/with her eyes. She looks like a bad wax figure. It's so uncanny valley.

For context, Erin's now-fiance cheated on her and people were sending her baked goods in sympathy. Gabbie was excited about the free food so she started chanting/celebrating "Erin got cheated on" while everyone else kind of awkwardly looked on. Erin's face says it all.
I like to have it as my signature because whenever Gabbie reads this thread (which she totally does), she has to see it and remember she was a shitty friend. And that's why she deserves to be out of the VS now. Image
Wow he cheated!? Wtf. I'm honestly so shocked that Erin would marry such a piece of trash. So sad.
And Gabbie is the type of person who gets off when her friend's boyfriends cheat but acts like she's supportive and upset over it.
Last edited by inexhaustible on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:29 am

Onelongfurby wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm
F7EEB774-0E93-4698-A734-2F214C04ECCB.png

A continuation of the vagueposting :roll: if this is about the teen choice award nom, ha! We’re not jealous hon, no ones jealous, we’re all questioning the TCA’s judgement by nomming you. You haven’t been funny since you stopped stealing other peoples jokes, and even then it was touch and go since your delivery is like having a brick dropped on your toes.
Smfh she's at bitch eating crackers levels with me. No one is jealous of you, silly heifer. Say delusional tho!

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

It's quite impressive how delusional she is. She thinks she's a famous celebrity with many incredible talents. She can sing, she can dance, she's an actress, comedian, and an ~influencer (god, I hate that word). Everyone is soooo jealous of her.

Some people just aren't meant to be famous in any way, shape, or form. GH is one of those people.
She's greedy with money unless it comes to her looks and music videos.
I watched 3 of them and I am really not a fan. Even if I didn't dislike her, I would've said that her voice sounds bad. The faces she makes in them are something else.

Also, I don't know if this was discussed here already- The video titled "My Parents Tried to Make Me Have Their Baby" with "this is dark..." on the thumbnail. Is she struggling for content that bad? What a whack job thing to state that like it's a fact. Everyone clickbaits but this is beyond.

She's gonna be depressed as hell living in that huge house all alone. Moving from a tiny apartment into a McMansion. That house doesn't even suit her. She tries to act like she's a cool girl and so unique yet she picked out the most generic, boring, no personality looking house.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am

bagelslut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:51 pm
lostintheabyss wrote:
bagelslut wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:

That is absolutely disgusting and repugnant conduct on Gabbie's part. Being cheated on is one of the worst emotional torments you can experience - I would imagine if it's your fiancé it's even worse. And she is gleefully chanting about it, for any reason, even as a joke? I am stunned. She is so unpleasant and self-involved. I hadn't seen such an obvious expression until reading your comment. I think she gets jealous of other girls and it spurts out in weird unpleasant ways.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:37 am

heretosipthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Lol. I just wrote almost exactly the same thing and then the next comment I read is this haha. Totally agree.

hungreeandhornee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hungreeandhornee » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Spencer is just straight up posting pics and videos with them together. It’s honestly just so funny how Gabbie’s trying to deny their relationship

Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:04 pm

This bitch does not know what vocal rest means, but given her ego, I’d be surprised if she could shut up for more than twenty minutes.

Like, if you have info to give, you know you can just type it out, right? Ig stories has that feature, I know you know how to use it. Just do everyone around you a favor and shut tf up for once.

(Also, wonder what excuse she’ll use this time for her inevitable shitty singing. There’s only so long you can blame the sound guys before they’ll snap and expose your ass)

Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:29 am

Doublepost, but I’ve been trying to figure out how Gabbie fucked up so badly on cool tones vs warm tones in her house tour video. It’s been on the tip of my tongue but I finally may have figured it out:

She’s mistaking natural light and general brightness for warmth.

And she probably thinks artificial lights and dark rooms equal coldness.

Holy shit. I hope to god she isn’t this stupid, but it’s the only thing I can come up with to justify her mixing the two up so hard. Whenever she tries to look smart and knowledgeable, she just comes off as the dumbest piece of shit on the planet from the moment she opens her mouth, and it’s hurting my brain.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”