Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:48 pm
Idk about everyone else, but time that room just looks so... impersonal. More like a showroom display than an actual, livable space. Little storage, too many what I call “disposable” nicknacks (just stuff that’s only there to make the room look pretty and that she doesn’t have any real attachment to, which is a dangerous thing to introduce to Gabbie the hoarder), and overall a weird, detached sort of vibe. I’m happy the girls aren’t doing the rest of her house because damn, this isn’t it chief.
I agree. It is super impersonal and felt rushed. There was nothing special about it at all.

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:48 pm
Idk about everyone else, but time that room just looks so... impersonal. More like a showroom display than an actual, livable space. Little storage, too many what I call “disposable” nicknacks (just stuff that’s only there to make the room look pretty and that she doesn’t have any real attachment to, which is a dangerous thing to introduce to Gabbie the hoarder), and overall a weird, detached sort of vibe. I’m happy the girls aren’t doing the rest of her house because damn, this isn’t it chief.
Yes! The desk and chair looks very uncomfortable and tiny. As someone mentioned before, she’ll probably keep that “office” as the new hoarding room.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

What the fuck was this video??? "surprise" home office make over? Nothing about it was a surprise. Gabbie knew everything that was going in the room. She is entirely too controlling to let someone actually make over a room.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

bagelslut wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:53 pm
pious wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:42 am

Jeff Wittek is way out of your league, Gabbie.
i mean, this is coming from the same girl who thinks she's going to perform with Queen one day. delusion is her strong point. :rofl:
jeff's a solid 8 minimum, gabbie is a 6 on a good day and her personality doesn't help. then again, didn't i read before that she slept with scotty sire before he got with kristen? maybe if she manifests hard enough, it will happen for her. :tu:
but jeff is also way too reserved to handle gabbie's extra ass, i think she would exhaust him like she does to everyone else.
plus... imagine how insecure she'd be, with all the girls that fawn over jeff.
this would be a match made in hell. thank god there's no shot of it ever coming true.
She's vile. And that dress did NOTHING for her. Made her look old and saggy! Yuck. I'll admit, sometimes she looks really good but that video she looked grosssss

bbqshapes
Learner
Learner

Post by bbqshapes »

I watched the video on the Sorry Girls' channel and it's weird to see Gabbie edited by someone else. She still comes across as whiney and annoying, but is a lot nicer, almost goofy? They were kind to her in the edit, sure, but she was very polite to these girls too. I wish the Gabbie we saw in these videos was the real Gabbie.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

So basically she hired Sydney as her assistant to inflate her own ego even more. God forbid Gabbie be around someone who is more attractive than her.

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

after seeing her last couple stories I don't think she understands therapy or maybe even actually gets it... because externalising past traumas is not what it's about, repeatedly doing that would make you a bad therapist, it's not like TV where you say your mum didn't hug you enough and you suddenly feel better. Majority of clinical psych courses at university repeatedly tell you in training that making people relive trauma to 'explore root causes' is bad and damaging for patients, you're supposed to build structures to help understand why people feel emotions and build a platform to help themselves realise what they're feeling in a more logical way

digging into the 'hidden corners of our brain' can make people regress badly

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I watched a couple videos on the sorry girls channel—barely, with all the ad breaks they put in, hopefully Gabbie doesn’t pick that up from them— and one of them acts exactly like Gabbie. Same mannerisms, sane way of talking, same look-at-me attitude, even the same baby voices at times. No wonder they get along, they’re the same insufferable person.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

is it just me or was she not as insufferable in the home office video ?? or maybe bc she was gone half of the time lol

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

moonlight42 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:00 am
is it just me or was she not as insufferable in the home office video ?? or maybe bc she was gone half of the time lol
As long as she's not talking about her "art" or working out she's not absolutely terrible lol. Unfortunately for us, 99.9% of her conversations involve those things.

Also it could have just been that the sorry girls were pretty annoying (imo) and they canceled her out a little bit.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

getaway_car13
Learner
Learner

Post by getaway_car13 »

lahaine_ wrote:What the fuck was this video??? "surprise" home office make over? Nothing about it was a surprise. Gabbie knew everything that was going in the room. She is entirely too controlling to let someone actually make over a room.
And they didn’t even really make it over...they just put together a desk and hung up curtains and pictures. They didn’t do anything that Gabbie couldn’t have done herself. Did she pay them to do this ‘makeover’? Because if so, what a waste lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

For some reason this was on video I couldn’t make myself watch. I clicked on it, let it play for a minute then I was like meh I’m bored and closed it lol

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Oh my lord NO

someone compared her to Phoebe from Friends and she posted it on her ig stories

Bitch WHAT

NO

SHE IS NOT PHOEBE

Phoebe is quirky, but she's legitimately like that. Meaning, Phoebe more often than not doesn't realize her weird quirks are weird. Because of her crazy childhood she probably lost some sense of what's normal. Gabbie on the other hand is the person who points out her own quirks. She KNOWS when she's being weird, and clearly forces it because she likes being different (although most of those quirks are actually very basic millennial girl stuff lmao. Anyone remember those knick knacks, white lamp holding mice things? She posted about it on her stories saying how her house would only have weird unique stuff like that
They sell those exact mice every damn where. Lmao.

Moving on. Phoebe is super caring. She sometimes comes off as egotistical because she's very used to living im survival mode aka living on the streets so sometimes fends for herself only
BUT part of her character development is her caring more and more about the other 5 and helping them whenever possible even sometimes uncredited. She's the type to help them out from the sidelines and not need recognition.

Gabbie only helps people for attention.

Gabbie is an attention whore while Phoebe definitely is not

Like are you even kidding me? Where is she anything like Phoebe?

If anything she's right when she says she has some Monica. Monica is the more controlling, intense, self absorbed one.. No shade to Monica lol but that's the closest Friend character to gabbie i think

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Sorry for double posting

I finished the video. I despise when interior decorators put aesthetics in front of practicality. What is that, an office? What is she gonna do there, with that tiny tiny tiny desk, with no shelves or cupboards to keep any sort of books, folders, documents whatever, with only a few pencils and paper clips? Oh and random books taking up space with that tiny leaf on top lmao what?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

getaway_car13 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:06 am
lahaine_ wrote:What the fuck was this video??? "surprise" home office make over? Nothing about it was a surprise. Gabbie knew everything that was going in the room. She is entirely too controlling to let someone actually make over a room.
And they didn’t even really make it over...they just put together a desk and hung up curtains and pictures. They didn’t do anything that Gabbie couldn’t have done herself. Did she pay them to do this ‘makeover’? Because if so, what a waste lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the first time I’ve ever wished an influencer paid someone in exposure

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

this was a commnet on her home office 'makeover' vid. i so wish it was satire but sadly i don't think it is :/
Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 20.29.51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Aubrey723
Learner
Learner

Post by Aubrey723 »

Lol at Gabbie commenting on Corrina's pic asking her to send over her new merch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Can Gabbie either get laid by a woman or do something about it because her nonstop flirting with every lady in one of her videos is starting to make me angry. Either she really needs to get laid, in which case she needs to hurry up and find someone because these comments are weird and gross, or she is doing it as a joke which needed to stop yesterday because again these comments are so weird and disgusting. They sound tacky and queer baity and if a guy was constantly making these kinds of jokes, he would have been cancelled yesterday.
I'm a professional bitch

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

hunty wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:34 pm
Can Gabbie either get laid by a woman or do something about it because her nonstop flirting with every lady in one of her videos is starting to make me angry. Either she really needs to get laid, in which case she needs to hurry up and find someone because these comments are weird and gross, or she is doing it as a joke which needed to stop yesterday because again these comments are so weird and disgusting. They sound tacky and queer baity and if a guy was constantly making these kinds of jokes, he would have been cancelled yesterday.
THIS. YES.

gabbie's queerbaiting was one of the first negative things i've ever noticed about her. when she actually used to collab, she couldn't collab with a girl without doing something sexual or trying to kiss them for a thumbnail. colleen ballinger and tana mongeau are the two that come to mind first. maybe at the time it was "meh whatever" to do, because anything for the clickbait right... but it doesn't sit right with me, as someone who identifies as gay.

but the first time a gear ever turned in my brain that was like "huh i don't like gabbie", was her video with mykie.
it's called "gabbie hanna turns me into gabbie hanna" if anyone wants to search for the full version.

^you can watch this for the gist of things. but this collab absolutely enraged me when it first came out. gabbie keeps making the pass at mykie despite being rejected so many times. mykie was obviously embarassed and uncomfortable with the situation. they were close friends at the time, but the way gabbie handled the whole thing was so manipulative and weird. it's not okay to do.

gabbie insists she's straight, according to that one q+a she did with irene. but i just have to question it, with the way she talks to and about other women. maybe that's just her idea of how to get friends- by complimenting them/flirting with them? but even if it's not, she needs to learn boundaries.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Wait when did she do a q & a with Irene? Was it one of the last couple patreon q and a’s that haven’t been posted here yet?

Return to “TheGabbieShow”