TheGabbieShow Part 6

TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by Guest »

I hope I did this correctly.

She just seems very entitled and narcissistic as of late, especially after that makeup brush scam where she REFUSED to take any blame or apologize for promoting something shady.

Also her latest music video, and her music in general, is a big ball of cringe. Oof ouch.

Idk what else to say, have a nice day y'all :HK:

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by Ughmypower »

Finally time for a new Gabbie thread !

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onelongfurby »

Now she’s tagging the company that makes a sleep mask she likes because she ran out.

Ugh.

And she calls herself humble and down to earth.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

dmvbrat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by dmvbrat »

I forgot to take a picture before it timed out, but did anyone see her insta story where she took a picture of a random girl on a motorcycle in front of her to talk about how nice her ass was? That was so creepy and disrespectful.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Guess we’re starting a new thread lol.
Gabbie posted this in response to the earthquake that just hit LA:
Pretty sure you all know who it is. Not sure why she’s denying their relationship Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

hungreeandhornee wrote:Guess we’re starting a new thread lol.
Gabbie posted this in response to the earthquake that just hit LA:
Pretty sure you all know who it is. Not sure why she’s denying their relationship Image

She’s made no attempt to hide the fact that they’re dating this whole time, I don’t know why she’s tried to make out that they’re broken up. I honestly believe that the whole breakup bullshit was just fake to give her a ‘thing’ for her EP

sterec
Learner
Learner

Post by sterec »

I'm sure it's happened yeah nothing about promoting your new video.

Iouise
Learner
Learner

Post by Iouise »

Just watched the house tour and I kind of almost feel sorry for her. What a shit house. The rooms were planned in a weird way, too many appliances didn't work, the curtains clearly wasn't thought through etc. She also repainted the whole house in the same colour as it was before, so I guess it was in a bad condition when she moved in. I really hope she had the whole house thoroughly inspected by a professional before she bought it because it reeks of shoddy construction (google translated the word from my language). Maybe she can have a series called "I was scammed by previous house owners"
--- sigh

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Iouise wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:00 am
Just watched the house tour and I kind of almost feel sorry for her. What a shit house. The rooms were planned in a weird way, too many appliances didn't work, the curtains clearly wasn't thought through etc. She also repainted the whole house in the same colour as it was before, so I guess it was in a bad condition when she moved in. I really hope she had the whole house thoroughly inspected by a professional before she bought it because it reeks of shoddy construction (google translated the word from my language). Maybe she can have a series called "I was scammed by previous house owners"
There's no way her realtor would allow her to purchase a home without an inspection first followed by a copy of everything that was inspected and what condition it's in. That's what I had to do before purchasing my home and the inspector went through every little nook and cranny. If she didn't have an inspection done that would be fucking hilarious. Maybe she thought she didn't need it because the house is all new inside~

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

It's so...white. A rough 2.5. Why does she think any of these companies should just fix and give her shit? Entitled level 100.

Iouise
Learner
Learner

Post by Iouise »

inexhaustible wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 am
Iouise wrote:
There's no way her realtor would allow her to purchase a home without an inspection first followed by a copy of everything that was inspected and what condition it's in. That's what I had to do before purchasing my home and the inspector went through every little nook and cranny. If she didn't have an inspection done that would be fucking hilarious. Maybe she thought she didn't need it because the house is all new inside~
Okay, I hope that's the case! Where I'm from the realtor isn't a part of the inspection process and it's common that both seller and buyer separately hire their own inspections from a company they trust. So that means she knowingly bought a house with many flaws, I hope she got a cheaper price for that.
--- sigh

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

inexhaustible wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 am
Iouise wrote:
Gabbie is cheap. It wouldn't surprise me if she got some shady realtor. (I mean I listened to 2 seconds of the whole house debacle and I would've fired her as a client three times.) Even then, inspectors are usually stretched thin so it is hard to gauge the exact condition of everything.

Prior to buying the townhouse, the owners before us (an elderly woman in her 80's and her son) had claimed to spend a small fortune on plumping, including a new (gas) water heater and a cheap dishwasher. The inspector our realtor hired for us nixed the crappy gas water heater for a safer electrical since it was IN the house. However, the plumping was the first thing to break one right after each other. I think whoever did it scammed the poor old lady.

But yeah, things are missed and break - especially if it is an older house like my townhouse (70's) or Gabbie's condo (40's). The problem comes down is she is going to be too cheap to fix it - which is why she should've gotten a newer model as her realtor suggested.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

So basically all her apartment cleaning was just so she could get her security deposit back.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Regardless if that house has hidden flaws or not, the house is still so shitty. I was (rather stupidly) expecting more from her months and months of house hunting, but then again she has self-admitted shitty taste (the only negative trait she’ll cop to having, now that I think about it...) so what was I expecting. I’m still ready for that “previous house owners scammed me” video, since she takes any excuse to be a victim.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

Her buying a 2.5 million dollar house just reminds me of the video she made saying she doesn't know how much money she makes/doesn't keep up with that because she doesn't work for the money lol

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

<3

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

This girl is such a huge asshole. No wonder nobody likes her.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Whoever said Gabbie was gonna think the house is haunted you were spot on lol

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

Whoohoo lol. Half of the ghost sounds she hears is her old drafty house wistling through empty head. Get ready for some loud yelling, eye bulging and the f-ed up way she curls her lips in her gaping mouth, way scarier than any ghost. LIhkk OMG I MUST BE PSYCHIC TOOUH :roll: Great content crabs

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She's an idiot for real. 1940s isn't even that old. My childhood home was built in 1820 and it wasn't haunted. Older house = haunted to morons.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”