TheGabbieShow Part 5

Locked
beachy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by beachy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am

Cghatoaura wrote:
4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg
Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
I was also astounded at what she wore around these kids. Why not a nice pair of longer shorts and a plain t-shirt? She could still rock the bathing suit underneath if she thought they may go in the pool/get wet. If you notice, all the other adults (and even kids!) were wearing appropriate clothing (aka shirts) that covered their chests and stomachs. Hell, even a tank top would be better than a bikini top with a jean jacket. Plus, who wants to wear a jean jacket in the summer heat?

Also, that pose. Why the tongue Gabbie? Neither of the two kids had their tongues out. I would’ve loved to have heard what the parents were saying about her.

User avatar
Cghatoaura
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by Cghatoaura » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:24 am

beachy wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
Cghatoaura wrote:4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg

Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
I was also astounded at what she wore around these kids. Why not a nice pair of longer shorts and a plain t-shirt? She could still rock the bathing suit underneath if she thought they may go in the pool/get wet. If you notice, all the other adults (and even kids!) were wearing appropriate clothing (aka shirts) that covered their chests and stomachs. Hell, even a tank top would be better than a bikini top with a jean jacket. Plus, who wants to wear a jean jacket in the summer heat?

Also, that pose. Why the tongue Gabbie? Neither of the two kids had their tongues out. I would’ve loved to have heard what the parents were saying about her.
Dying at the jean jacket and bikini top combo :rofl:

The tongue is way too much.

In the same story she made some comment like, “watch my motherly instincts kick in as I save this baby from the fireworks.” As she goes and picks up a random (I don’t know) baby and walks away with it. ....which is also pretty weird, and I don’t think anyone thinks of her as “motherly”

Look in the mirror, pray for those instincts and re-dress yourself. Haha!

User avatar
Onelongfurby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 4886 times
Been thanked: 1687 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by Onelongfurby » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:42 am

If these are her “mothering instincts”, I hope she’s never given foster children. Even if tomorrow she suddenly becomes ten times more mature and giving, there’s still no child that deserves the hell of living with her twenty four seven.

Especially in that house, there’s nothing there that strikes me as “child friendly”, and with how cramped it all is I’d expect a lot of stubbed toes.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

luciakitty
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by luciakitty » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am

Cghatoaura wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am
4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg

Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
wait im confused is the thing under her jacket not a bikini top? Honestly I have to side with Gabbie here because if someone told me I was wearing clothes that were too revealing around their child I would be forced to tell them to get a fucking life. Its the same as a guy wearing swim trunks with no tshirt. Unless she actually has her bare breasts or vag out there's no reason to be offended.

User avatar
hungreeandhornee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 1217 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by hungreeandhornee » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:46 pm

Image
God her boyfriend is just so punchable lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwleigh6104
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by mwleigh6104 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 pm

luciakitty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am
Cghatoaura wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am
4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg

Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
wait im confused is the thing under her jacket not a bikini top? Honestly I have to side with Gabbie here because if someone told me I was wearing clothes that were too revealing around their child I would be forced to tell them to get a fucking life. Its the same as a guy wearing swim trunks with no tshirt. Unless she actually has her bare breasts or vag out there's no reason to be offended.
Yeah well a guy walking around in swim trunks and no shirt would still be inappropriate at this event, she’s not at the beach/pool or getting wet. So your point does not stand.

LilyPie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:14 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by LilyPie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:48 pm

mwleigh6104 wrote:
luciakitty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am
Cghatoaura wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am
4CAC9142-08ED-4B20-8961-F2C9EA017A28.jpeg

Just a couple things I gotta get off MY CHEST!
I cropped the children out of the pic, just because i think it’s irresponsible/inappropriate (fucking Gabbie :roll: ) With the boobs out too? There’s a time a place for that. I mean, is she trying to get strangers to ask if she can nurse their baby?

She just has no sense of style and NO TASTE. Her clothes are hit and the funny thing is you can tell she tries SO HARD to be cool.
Gabbie, sweetie, if you’re listening: You were not born cool or attractive. Have a seat, honey. Is your vagina hungry? Cause it is eating the shit outta those shorts. Don’t worry though, your fupa got you. She holdin’ it down. :rofl:
wait im confused is the thing under her jacket not a bikini top? Honestly I have to side with Gabbie here because if someone told me I was wearing clothes that were too revealing around their child I would be forced to tell them to get a fucking life. Its the same as a guy wearing swim trunks with no tshirt. Unless she actually has her bare breasts or vag out there's no reason to be offended.
Yeah well a guy walking around in swim trunks and no shirt would still be inappropriate at this event, she’s not at the beach/pool or getting wet. So your point does not stand.
100 percent agree! It's not like they were at a pool so it was completely inappropriate and unnecessary. She just wanted to show off her body to prove she is still "hot"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


User avatar
sunnygossip
Informer
Informer
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:10 am
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 1014 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by sunnygossip » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:51 pm

someone made a new thread, but forgot to link it

here it is: viewtopic.php?f=597&t=36414

thanks "dad" :p

User avatar
Lonesomecheese
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by Lonesomecheese » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 am

Sweet_Potato wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 pm
A 2m dollar house for your first real estate purchase seems like a bad move to me. There's nothing wrong with babysteps + if she was smarter she would've dipped into real estate more realistically as a plan B for her youtube channel. If I were her, I would've bought a nice town house, lived in and renovated it, then flipped it and purchased something bigger, ect. It's a good way to test the waters because when purchasing a house you're your own landlord!! There's so much more in taking care of house that an apartment. She didn't even know about changing air filters, a house is like a person and with age they need more tlc. It seems like she's trying to buy a seat at the table with this one. 5b/5bth with no kids or husband or relatives that visit (seems she's the one always flying out) is a stretch.

Also, sidenote, I'm sick of these youtubers portraying this sort of thing to their young followers. I'm trying to dabble in real estate myself, and there are BEAUTIFUL houses for 100k or 200k, you don't need millions to live in/make a nice home. This idea that living in a stacked neighborhood with a replica house is so boring an overdone. They all look the same and have no stand out qualities. Plus, I doubt Gabbie is the type to get hands dirty in order to raise the property value for future selling. I see her getting way less if she ever puts it back on the market
Okay she is paying for the location too a lot of you are not adjusting for the area and it's getting annoying. 900 sq ft glorified trailers go for like 200k.

Locked

Return to “TheGabbieShow”