TheGabbieShow Part 4

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by hungreeandhornee »

God her new video...it’s just so hard to watch. I’ll give you all the rundown to spare you 23 minutes of nothing:

-dressed in a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans with (I believe) black boots. My gaydar was going off the charts.

-had to put subtitles every time Irene said something because you couldn’t understand a word she said.

-walked around the store for like 10 minutes. Very uninteresting. Also, her ADD was on full display.

-got fro yo because Gabbie really wanted it. Spent another 10 minutes just sitting in the car talking about nonsense.

-remember that Snapchat she posted on New Year’s Eve of her kissing another girl? That was Irene. They kissed again in the car. More queer baiting.

-attempted to paint the birds that she tore off her wall and caused her stans to lose their damn minds. She has another set but she didn’t want to put it on the wall because it’s “not content”.

-spent another 5 MINUTES talking about how she is so loved and how she feels better posting on YouTube blah blah blah...I just skipped through it, I couldn’t listen to that bs.

-time lapsed her painting the birds with Medicate as the background music. Again I skipped through it.

-painting admittedly wasn’t bad, but she kept insisting that her stans not say anything about how good it is. Desperate for validation.

TLDR: it took her 18 minutes in a 23 minute video to actually paint anything. The rest was filled with nonsense.

EDIT: She also said she broke up with a guy because he was a hufflepuff and she’s a slytherin. Because Harry Potter should totally dictate your relationship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by hungreeandhornee on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 4

Also sorry for the double post but I had to post this. “LOOK EVERYONE I HAVE SUCH LOVING AND CARING FRIENDS rEsPeCt Me!!!1!1”

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

sunnygossip wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:27 am
a little late, but does anyone else remember the one night on her side twitter or whatever you call it, she tweeted about reading something of her moms? it was basically saying that her mom wished gabbie and her sisters were never born because she was having an affair and wanted to be with that person and leave her family.
Ugh I can admit that must have been devastating, what a shitty mom. Growing up in a family where your dumb parents had too many kids to give them attention and opportunities must have sucked too. And I get why she wouldn't be close with her mom as an adult. Bu she's so affected by her childhood in such a crazy way for something pretty mild. Like your parents didn't pay enough attention to you and that's the worst thing that's happened to you in your whole life? Really? And it's deeply and permanently scarred you? Come on dude.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

The video was just so frustrating, especially since I’ve been waiting for the video she keeps hinting at about tackling her hoarding room again (I actually liked the video she did the first time around, it was actually pretty inspiring and caused me to go through my bedroom and get rid of a bunch of junk and trash) and seeing this video instead was a disappointment. And I’ve dabbled in painting myself, so I tried to enjoy it anyway, but... god, I hate Irene. She’s such an enabler for Gabbie’s bad behavior, and does nothing but hold the camera and blurt out compliments every five seconds. She reminds me so much of the side chick in that show Insatiable, who had a huge crush of Debby Ryan. The videos would improve in quality tenfold if Gabbie replaced her with a selfie stick.

But we all know she’ll never do that, because she constantly needs her ego built up every second of the day. Ugh, she’s only gotten worse since the rush of controversies last fall, and it’s just made her ego that much more gigantic :/ And her fans are only further fueling her “I’m the best, me,me, me” mentality. Needless to say, this is definitely not the Gabbie I signed up for.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

Okay where did this Irene person even come from? Is she being paid to film for Gabbie, or is she supposed to just be a 'friend' that willingly does this for her for free? I haven't been keeping up with her or her videos because she just gets more insufferable every day, but I'm wondering what happened to the 'I don't want to film with friends' (imagine that being said in the Spongebob meme voice) thing? Is Irene a friend or an employee? Or is it just that she only wants to film with friends that are less famous than her because otherwise her ego can't deal with it? Skimming through the new video, it just feels like she's trying to force some kind of Andrew/Shane dynamic into how she films, only it's not working because she's.. clearly forcing it (and also just the insufferableness of it all).
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

TheGabbieShow Part 4

It just leads to her video. Guess she’s still desperate for views Image

Edit literally one second after posting: I just realized she’s referring to those little plastic signs that look like this Image
They passed one in the video. She thought it looked like a turtle. Is she literally that dense? Even if she was joking it just made her seem really ignorant...

Edit x2: 60% say it’s a turtle. I’m so done with her stans.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:50 pm
It just leads to her video. Guess she’s still desperate for views Image

Edit literally one second after posting: I just realized she’s referring to those little plastic signs that look like this Image
They passed one in the video. She thought it looked like a turtle. Is she literally that dense? Even if she was joking it just made her seem really ignorant...

Edit x2: 60% say it’s a turtle. I’m so done with her stans.

Ohhhhh, I forgot about that part of the video. It’s like she wants people to be mad at her and think she’s an idiot. Like, everyone (except her stans, apparently, who consider every word she says to be gospel) knows that’s a kid. Just because it’s not a perfect artist rendition of a kid, doesn’t mean it’s not a kid. Gabbie just wants to be all unique and special, yet again, but this just serves to make her look even more dense.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

thelexichu wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:22 am
Seriously what is up with Irene? She is somehow even more of a tried hard than Gabbie. She has made the videos infinitely more insufferable than they already have been for a little while.
Shes obviously in love with her

devilsarcherist
Learner
Learner

Post by devilsarcherist »

So Irene was (is?) Megan Batoon's personal assistant. I haven't seen them together recently, and Irene's LinkedIn said she was a personal assistant for Megan from September 2017 to February 2019, instead of present. I also haven't seen Megan/Gabbie referencing each other as much as a few months ago. Wonder if something happened there.

Edit: oh I guess they did a podcast and Irene isn't Megan's assistant anymore but it doesn't sound like anything bad happened. I wonder if Irene is working as Gabbie's assistant now

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I mean I can see why Gabbie says it looks like a turtle lol it reminds me of that Franklin cartoon a lot. Why is it a big deal

vegetablebutcher
Learner
Learner

Post by vegetablebutcher »

Do we have a new thread yet?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

vegetablebutcher wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:25 pm
Do we have a new thread yet?
From what I’ve picked up on from my time lurking here, a new thread is created after the current one has 1000+ posts and ~40 pages. We’re close to getting a new one, but it’ll probably take a week or two before we reach the quota.

Post by Guest »

Just came across this... Jovan asked people to tweet him examples of youtubers being racist. Her tweet is from 2011 but still, eek.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Looks like Gabbie and scooter boy are no more. That was quicker than I expected.

YouCantMakeMe
Learner
Learner

Post by YouCantMakeMe »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:50 pm
Looks like Gabbie and scooter boy are no more. That was quicker than I expected.

jesus lol my labor lasted longer than that relationship lmao :rofl:

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

sunnybdelete23 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Just came across this... Jovan asked people to tweet him examples of youtubers being racist. Her tweet is from 2011 but still, eek.

Ugh gross. Also terrible grammar for someone who likes to pretend to be smart all the time :roll:

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

I don't know if anyone has said anything about this, but what is up with that girl in her cleaning videos? Like her only purpose for being there is needlessly showering Gabbie with constant compliments and repeating the things Gabbie is saying, since Gabbie could easily put her camera on a tripod bc she isn't moving a lot with some of these videos. Like the carpet one I understand, but the for the rest of them, I really do not get it. Why is she there for any other reason than complimenting and copying Gabbie like a messed up recorder? It's like Manny and Jeffreak lmao.
I'm a professional bitch

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

alphaBdelete3 wrote:
sunnyb123 wrote:

Ugh gross. Also terrible grammar for someone who likes to pretend to be smart all the time :roll:
The terrible grammar is intentional, that's what makes the tweet racist. She's trying to replicate how a Mexican with broken English sounds.

I try not to let dumb shit from dumb people bother me but this "joke" just hits too close to home for me. My moms from Mexico and she only speaks Spanish, and idiotic shit like Gabbie's tweet is one of the reasons she's never been able to learn English. When I was in elementary school there was an after school English class for Spanish speaking parents to learn English while the school would watch us kids. She was laughed at for her extremely thick accent when she was asked to repeat after the teacher. My moms extremely sensitive so sadly she never went back after that.

I really wish someone would just cancel this toucan Sam looking ass bitch already. Especially since this isn't the first racist "joke" to come from her.

https://youtu.be/Bb1W0MG4GGc

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
alphaBdelete3 wrote:
sunnyb123 wrote:

The terrible grammar is intentional, that's what makes the tweet racist. She's trying to replicate how a Mexican with broken English sounds.

I try not to let dumb shit from dumb people bother me but this "joke" just hits too close to home for me. My moms from Mexico and she only speaks Spanish, and idiotic shit like Gabbie's tweet is one of the reasons she's never been able to learn English. When I was in elementary school there was an after school English class for Spanish speaking parents to learn English while the school would watch us kids. She was laughed at for her extremely thick accent when she was asked to repeat after the teacher. My moms extremely sensitive so sadly she never went back after that.

I really wish someone would just cancel this toucan Sam looking ass bitch already. Especially since this isn't the first racist "joke" to come from her.

https://youtu.be/Bb1W0MG4GGc

Oh my god. I totally missed that and am even more pissed.

How has she not been cancelled already???

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I was bored and one of her old videos, the one talking about all her driving accidents and tickets, was in a sidebar to a video I was watching, so I happened to check it out, and, boy, what a ride. Not only did it happen to be a video with the birds in the background (which I found to be an amusing coincidence considering her latest videos), but she’s definitely changed a lot in the past, what, year and a half since it was posted. Don’t get me wrong, I was still irritated a fuckton, especially since it’s the video where she complains about having to pay the guy out of pocket when she scratched up three side panels on his car and accused him of just pocketing the money and going on with his day, but it’s honestly like I’m watching a different person. No complaining every five seconds about how everyone hates her (which isn’t true at all, the vast majority of us just want to see her take accountability for her fuckups, but try telling her that), no allusions to her “abusive” childhood (which I’m still on the fence about due to all her vagueness and contradictions), she even had the white-blond hair which, despite your feelings about it, is still miles better than the peestain currently on her head. Man... what happened, man?

Return to “TheGabbieShow”