TheGabbieShow Part 4

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by hungreeandhornee »

So she basically confirmed that she wrote Medicare during her “break”. It’s all about mental health.
So in other words, it’s a half-assed song that’s going to try to use mental health for clout. I agree that it’s good to talk about mental health but profiting off of it? Wrong move sis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

I mean, to be fair, read any biography on your favorite great musicians and almost everyone has drawn inspiration from dark periods at some point (oh God please know I'm not calling her great). But going off what you said ^, I'm most disgusted by how manipulative and gross she was in advertising it, through that 2nd twitter meltdown. Her fans were DEVASTATED and afraid she was threatening suicide (and ofc this was right after a wave of criticism) and selfish fake-empath Gabbie couldn't just clarify because she has to pretend to be a deep artist. When in reality... have any of you read what she's written? It's like a year 2007 14-year-old wrote it. And I know she thinks that's cool but it reeeeeeally isn't.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

caprese wrote:I mean, to be fair, read any biography on your favorite great musicians and almost everyone has drawn inspiration from dark periods at some point (oh God please know I'm not calling her great). But going off what you said ^, I'm most disgusted by how manipulative and gross she was in advertising it, through that 2nd twitter meltdown. Her fans were DEVASTATED and afraid she was threatening suicide (and ofc this was right after a wave of criticism) and selfish fake-empath Gabbie couldn't just clarify because she has to pretend to be a deep artist. When in reality... have any of you read what she's written? It's like a year 2007 14-year-old wrote it. And I know she thinks that's cool but it reeeeeeally isn't.
Oh I agree, but I would imagine it takes at least a few days to write it, and maybe a week or so to touch it up and record it. Judging by what she said it sounds like she wrote and recorded it in the week she was off. I doubt it’s going to sound great, just something out of an emo 14y/o journal. Shit lyrics, I bet.
I genuinely don’t think she’s capable of writing a song with a positive message.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Honestly at a loss for words.

Ch33ky
Debater
Debater

Post by Ch33ky »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 pm
Honestly at a loss for words.

Eww...

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

First she’s all over crying for attention to call her ugly, now she’s flaunting her ass all over her social media.

Damn girl, make up your mind.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I didn't know Gabbie was so problematic until i read here
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Blaybat wrote:
While we're on this topic I always thought Gabbie was more dumb than she was manipulative. This is the girl who:

Frequently consults a medium/psychic

Literally tweeted 'but if evolution is real then why are there still monkeys i don't get it.' Please go back to school so the rest of us with fully developed brains (oh look its that other concept she doesn't understand) don't have to disgrace ourselves with a response to that.
Should have said this. Lmao

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Cheesey wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:54 am
Is it just me or has her nose job (or whatever it was) reversed???
It was a sloppy injection that only made her nose look swollen and weirder

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Hey...when was the last time Gabbie and Mykie hung out? Weren’t they really close at one point? I just found this and honestly I think Mykie probably wanted nothing to do with her after this (although I believe they filmed a video together the very next day).ImageImageImage

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 am
Hey...when was the last time Gabbie and Mykie hung out? Weren’t they really close at one point? I just found this and honestly I think Mykie probably wanted nothing to do with her after this (although I believe they filmed a video together the very next day).ImageImageImage

When that happened, I replied that her logic was like telling someone in an abusive relationship to be glad when the abuser buys you gifts. I think Mykie liked my tweet, too. So did a lot of other people. Gabbie does not fucking think before speaking or tweeting. Does she seriously think it’s okay for YouTube to hassle Mykie about every single gore video and then expect her to kiss YouTube’s ass because they put her on the trending page ONCE? Nah.

As far as their friendship, I know Mykie has talked a lot about how she has basically no free time right now because she’s spending so many hours a day training for a bikini competition so it could be that she doesn’t have time to hang out with Gabbie? My hope is that she just doesn’t want to, though.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Tessa30245 wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 am

When that happened, I replied that her logic was like telling someone in an abusive relationship to be glad when the abuser buys you gifts. I think Mykie liked my tweet, too. So did a lot of other people. Gabbie does not fucking think before speaking or tweeting. Does she seriously think it’s okay for YouTube to hassle Mykie about every single gore video and then expect her to kiss YouTube’s ass because they put her on the trending page ONCE? Nah.

As far as their friendship, I know Mykie has talked a lot about how she has basically no free time right now because she’s spending so many hours a day training for a bikini competition so it could be that she doesn’t have time to hang out with Gabbie? My hope is that she just doesn’t want to, though.
I know we don’t know what actually goes on behind the camera, but their last collab video where Mykie turned herself into Gabbie seemed really uncomfortable. Mykie seemed like she was taking a back seat to Gabbie’s obnoxiousness and her ignoring what Mykie actually wanted to do. Plus there was the whole trying to force Mykie to kiss her thing. It was mildly funny the first time, after that it was cringy. I hope that she’s distanced herself from her due to lack of time and just generally being over her bullshit. I know if I had a friend say shit like that to me IN A PUBLIC FORUM like twitter, I wouldn’t be jumping at the chance to hang out with them.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

sooo is gabbie measuring her so called above average intelligence against her 12 year old fans? because

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

ew sorry to double post but i saw this in gabbie’s twitter likes and was shocked, but saw she not only favorited the tweet but also responded to it. does she think this is some sort of compliment???

Ch33ky
Debater
Debater

Post by Ch33ky »

That's funny... Considering my boyfriend just happened to glance at my phone when gabbie's ass picture was on the screen that said "like my ass, gee thanks... Blah blah blah" and he asked who is that? I said gabbie Hannah, he said the one with the nose that can't sing? I said yeah, and asked if he found that attractive (he's pretty honest and i dont take it personally, just for reference). He said hell no, she's not cute and that is just gross (meaning posting it on the internet, mostly), and she's SO ANNOYING... I totally agree with him, but i just thought you guys might find it amusing as well, coming from a guy. She needs to be brought down a few notches, bc I'm sorry, she ain't all that. And she's not smart, either. Maybe compared to some 12 year olds, but in general she is average. Sorry!

Edited for a typo, but really it was stupid auto correct

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Wait "I get so sad when people celebrate downfalls" she says... LMAO sis is straight delusional, she just spent a YEAR bragging and broadcasting how she hopes her ex is crying and suffering.

And omg seeing this almost- 28 year old going on to literal children about how smart she thinks she is (she reeeeeally isn't) is so sooo so sad...

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

This Pic of her ass was so cringy ... It's like the Pics you post after a break up when you drunk and lonely. And I think Gabbie looks like she smells funny

onmywayhome
Learner
Learner

TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by onmywayhome »

Tessa Violet had yellow hair (actually yellow ombre) before in her music video for "Crush" which btw became very popular

also I just reminded myself Dodie had a yellow thing as well

it is too similar of a look, there are millions of hair dyes out there nowadays, why choose the same???
queen of typos

I'm not a native English speaker, so I make a lot of mistakes, but I hope you will forgive me <3

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

The yellow hair looks horrible on Gabbie
boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

God, the mentality of these stans is so unbelievably lacking...no wonder Gabbie feels she’s smarter than them; they aren’t too bright themselves and she doesn’t have to set the bar very high :rofl:

Return to “TheGabbieShow”