TheGabbieShow Part 3

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 3

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Well, looks like Gabbie reacted to that meme of her going around. Surprise, she’s “not upset” about it at all. She kept making these excuses all throughout the video, saying that she’s always loved deep guttural singing and high pitched screaming, as it “gets the emotion across”. News flash Gabbie, you don’t have to screech to get your emotions across. Heartfelt lyrics and a strong voice are the way to go. I just KNOW she finished filming that video and shed a few tears.

Also, she mentioned how she knows she’s not a great singer and how there’s hundreds of more talented artists out there. But seeing that she also used her music as the background audio and constantly demands that her obsessive stans buy her music I’d think she thinks quite the opposite...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

She's really making a big deal out if this meme lol literally everything is made into a meme and you don't see any other celebrity or influencer really reacting to memes about themselves. She really can't take any type of criticism can she? Even one as light hearted as a meme. As mentioned by other posters before, she keeps repeating how much she doesn't care but really Gabbie your actions show otherwise.

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

does she not realize her releasing music where she's singing (and over singing) but insisting in this video she's "not a vocalist" is a giant oxymoron?

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Saw this comment and I can’t stop laughing lmao

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

hungreeandhornee wrote:Image

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the salt we were waiting for. Now I don’t know this “Krish” guy but it sure as hell doesn’t look like he knows a whole lot about music. He didn’t even claim to be a musician like wtf?
“I love when people who actually know music comment”. This actually makes me mad foh

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

You don’t have to have a doctorate in music theory to know what sounds good and what doesn’t. She’s not trying to be in a musical high art museum, she’s trying to be a pop star and appeal to the general public. She needs to take the criticism of the people who could potentially be the ones to buy her music. If a song is good, its good. I don’t need a critic to tell me what to like.

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

If I hear her say she's psychic one more time....

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:Image

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the salt we were waiting for. Now I don’t know this “Krish” guy but it sure as hell doesn’t look like he knows a whole lot about music. He didn’t even claim to be a musician like wtf?
“I love when people who actually know music comment”. This actually makes me mad foh

OMFG. I'm cringing so hard that she posted that

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

ilfiore wrote:Image

k so that meme is officially dead...

she always takes things too far. why not just retweet one and be like “omg this is too funny” or something, that would be a normal level of embracing ppl making fun of her. but no, she always has to go too far which makes it clear that it’s bothering her and she’s trying to be cool and not let it
This is so spot on. I can't remember what the last joke she couldn't let go of was about. I understand wanting to beat "haters" to the punch, but all she's beating is a dead horse.

Funny how she takes criticism so badly and obsesses over it, yet doesn't even acknowledge the people who for god knows what reason, love and support her? Like literally support??? As in they're the ones paying for that gym membership that she only uses as another opportunity to twerk on social media? She is an absolutely condescending cunt when it comes to her fans but she acknowledges all the "haters" as if they were the ones paying her bills. Yeah ok Jan.

And you're not fucking Hayley Williams, Gabbie. She can belt and scream night and day and sound good because not only is she professionally trained, but she has REAL, NATURAL TALENT. When will she wake up and realize this genre is not for her? I pray for the day she becomes completely irrelevant. It better be soon because she's beyond insufferable at this point.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

PocusHocus wrote:You don’t have to have a doctorate in music theory to know what sounds good and what doesn’t.
Sorry for the double post, BUT THIS.

I hate this argument people make. It's like saying you can't point out the fact that someone's obese unless you're obese yourself.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

calling it now that when being a pop star doesn't work out for her, gabbie will find a new venture and will try to make it seem like she never wanted to be a singer at all, just like how now she claims she doesn't want people to know her as being from youtube and hates her "thegabbieshow" brand.

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker

Post by Haitian101+ »

Look, I'm not some music expert, but neither are most of the people listening to music. Gabbie never sounds good to me. I don't need the excuses. I don't need YouTube vocal coaches telling me why I'm wrong. I just know that when I listen to Gabbie, with my EARS, I don't like what I'm hearing. And neither do a lot of other people. So Gabbie's smug, arrogant, pretentious attitude will do nothing for her. She can argue with the whole goddamn planet until she's blue in the face. That won't help her sell records or become a mainstream artist. She needs normal, "uneducated", non-musical experts like us to support her projects.

Her Genius video has almost more dislikes than likes. It's time to stop making excuses. We can't all be jealous haters. Gabbie, you don't sound good. Your music isn't as deep as you think it is. People outside of your own fanbase aren't going to feed your ego. You will never be a serious musician because you just AREN'T. THAT. TALENTED.

sugarcookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarcookies »

"I'll show you haters who are making fun of me for being an obnoxious, deluded try-hard! I'll ruin the joke and grab another opportunity to make money off of the parents of the pre-teens who stan me! Ha ha! I'm the winner here! OhbutIdefinitelydon'tcareaboutmoneyI'mhumbleafandalsoIamsuperdepressedsodon'tyoudarecriticizeme"

Also that shirt... it supposed to be tweaking her nipples or some shit? Bc that's.... not where hers are

Oh and I'm pretty sure the reason she keeps screaming about ADHD even though she never said shit about it before is because she's trying to get Travis Mills' attention to get on his podcast. David was on it and it's called "ADHD"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

danny-devito wrote:calling it now that when being a pop star doesn't work out for her, gabbie will find a new venture and will try to make it seem like she never wanted to be a singer at all, just like how now she claims she doesn't want people to know her as being from youtube and hates her "thegabbieshow" brand.
you're damn right, sure she has already tried being a stand-up comedian and that worked out so great :rofl:

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

sugarcookies wrote:"I'll show you haters who are making fun of me for being an obnoxious, deluded try-hard! I'll ruin the joke and grab another opportunity to make money off of the parents of the pre-teens who stan me! Ha ha! I'm the winner here! OhbutIdefinitelydon'tcareaboutmoneyI'mhumbleafandalsoIamsuperdepressedsodon'tyoudarecriticizeme"

Also that shirt... it supposed to be tweaking her nipples or some shit? Bc that's.... not where hers are

Oh and I'm pretty sure the reason she keeps screaming about ADHD even though she never said shit about it before is because she's trying to get Travis Mills' attention to get on his podcast. David was on it and it's called "ADHD"
Travis Mills as in the rapper? Oh god no Gabbie plz don't ruin my middle school crush like you have everything else

And I'm confused af about what the hands on the shirt are supposed to be doing too lol

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

sugarcookies wrote:"I'll show you haters who are making fun of me for being an obnoxious, deluded try-hard! I'll ruin the joke and grab another opportunity to make money off of the parents of the pre-teens who stan me! Ha ha! I'm the winner here! OhbutIdefinitelydon'tcareaboutmoneyI'mhumbleafandalsoIamsuperdepressedsodon'tyoudarecriticizeme"

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone exploiting themselves becoming a meme. I know grumpy cat and (possibly) annoying orange did that in the past, but I’ve never seen this happen with the bigger memes of today. She’s not even that big of a meme and she’s already trying to milk money from her brainwashed stans.
Again, please do correct me if I’m wrong, because unlike Gabbie, I take criticism very well and will fix my mistakes when called out.

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone exploiting themselves becoming a meme. I know grumpy cat and (possibly) annoying orange did that in the past, but I’ve never seen this happen with the bigger memes of today. She’s not even that big of a meme and she’s already trying to milk money from her brainwashed stans.
Again, please do correct me if I’m wrong, because unlike Gabbie, I take criticism very well and will fix my mistakes when called out.

No you're totally right. She just love to make sure everyone thinks she's important enough to become a meme, I honestly worry for people that look up to her because it's so obvious she couldn't give two shits about them.

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

Actions like this make it so transparent how much she obsesses over herself and her image. Most youtubers like themselves a little to much but what's so annoying about gabbie is that she makes self depricating jokes that are never genuine. You can see how when she sings she is feeling herself sooo hard and when people bash her she has to fake laugh and joke around because she just can't see what we see. You can tell how obsessed she is with herself when you see her in comments of every video criticizing her. She has to be spending hours watching videos about herself every day which is sad.

Also am I the only one who gets so annoyed when she (among the other youtubers) constantly mentions her adhd like it's a fun quirk but would never admit to having narcissistic tendencies?
...yikes

sugarcookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarcookies »

bayway wrote: Actions like this make it so transparent how much she obsesses over herself and her image. Most youtubers like themselves a little to much but what's so annoying about gabbie is that she makes self depricating jokes that are never genuine. You can see how when she sings she is feeling herself sooo hard and when people bash her she has to fake laugh and joke around because she just can't see what we see. You can tell how obsessed she is with herself when you see her in comments of every video criticizing her. She has to be spending hours watching videos about herself every day which is sad.

Also am I the only one who gets so annoyed when she (among the other youtubers) constantly mentions her adhd like it's a fun quirk but would never admit to having narcissistic tendencies?
Oh I am with you there, sis. Not to play internet psychologist but it really seems like she purposefully uses things that are (now, generally) met with sympathy while downplaying what she wants to identify with less; she begs for pity constantly, which is quite telling. She always always ALWAYS brings up depression and anxiety and now adhd, but I really think her biggest driving force that keeps her putting stuff out is straight up narcissism. A DESPERATE and near-constant need for validation (and no Gabbie the "desperate for attention!" shirts are not cute, it's pathetic and one of your worst qualities). Also her therapist told her she was codependent but she brushed that one off like it was a funny aside.

She seems so hollow and empty inside, like no amount of validation is ever enough, she is constantly watching herself and others reacting to her, and YouTube/social media in general allows her to get a steady stream of ego fuel. It's become normalized among YouTubers and a lot of social media stars and equated to hustle and "hard work," but really, imagine knowing her in real life... that constant praise-me shit would get old REAL fast.

I know she likes to delude herself into thinking YouTube is "therapy" but I don't see her getting mentally healthy while she's doing.... this. I've seen this suggestion in comments and I agree: She should do some volunteer work, focus on helping others, get some perspective, and NOT RECORD IT FOR VALIDATION. Just my opinion bc I don't know what else could possibly help this raging egomaniac.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

I’ve seen the way she draws when she was doing the art for her book there’s no way she did it herself someone has drawn it for her

Return to “TheGabbieShow”