TheGabbieShow

TheGabbieShow

Post by Guest »

I personally find her youtube videos funny. Not a big fan of her vines though. What do you guys think?

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Posting to follow!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

[video][/video]

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheGabbieShow

Post by Lydia Deetz »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:[video][/video]
Wow, she didn't even ATTEMPT to disguise those stolen jokes.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I like her but she is really loud. She doesn't need to shout while she talks. Reminds me of Graveyardgirl's style of talking.

seriouslywrong
Learner
Learner

Post by seriouslywrong »

I like her youtube channel, i actually enjoy her storytime videos. She can be really loud sometimes.

I do believe she likes david, but he is obviouly into Liza :rofl:

Post by Guest »

seriouslywrong wrote:I like her youtube channel, i actually enjoy her storytime videos. She can be really loud sometimes.

Didn't he say he was into her though in the "Embarrassed in front on my crush" video on Gabbie's channel.

seriouslywrong
Learner
Learner

Post by seriouslywrong »

LetsBeReal wrote:
seriouslywrong wrote:I like her youtube channel, i actually enjoy her storytime videos. She can be really loud sometimes.

Didn't he say he was into her though in the "Embarrassed in front on my crush" video on Gabbie's channel.
he was already dating Liza, so, maybe he was just joking

Post by Guest »

I feel like Gabbie received a pass other youtube/vine stars didn't. She's a fairly new youtuber (started late 2014), and she was a viner before. I think Shane Dawson's a brilliant example for this. He dislikes the new youtube crowd who are more popular than him, AND he hates viners. How on earth did he so easily collab with Gabbie, despite her having two traits he hates so much?

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

LetsBeReal wrote:I feel like Gabbie received a pass other youtube/vine stars didn't. She's a fairly new youtuber (started late 2014), and she was a viner before. I think Shane Dawson's a brilliant example for this. He dislikes the new youtube crowd who are more popular than him, AND he hates viners. How on earth did he so easily collab with Gabbie, despite her having two traits he hates so much?
speaking of. she was being cringely flirty with him in their collab i felt like he was noticeably uncomfortable

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

I started following her on vine and then subscribed to her youtube channel. There's really only so much of her I can take. I think she is a good story teller to some point but definitely gets on my nerves after awhile. Can't stand the graveyard girl esque screaming as someone mentioned above.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I really loved her haunted hotel story, I wonder why she still hasn't filmed the part that was left incomplete. :(

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see her happy ending massage video?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

LetsBeReal wrote:Did anyone see her happy ending massage video?
Yup, it was a bit weird but funny. Lol. :P

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

YouslessTube wrote:
I saw it, but I didn't get why she didn't tell the woman initially massaging her not to remove her thong! I would have been so uncomfortable at the slightest thing that there would be no way I'd let someone do that. IDK, maybe she was just so shocked in the moment.

Post by Guest »

o_O wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
I saw it, but I didn't get why she didn't tell the woman initially massaging her not to remove her thong! I would have been so uncomfortable at the slightest thing that there would be no way I'd let someone do that. IDK, maybe she was just so shocked in the moment.
Yeah, it did seem a little weird that she didn't say anything. As you said, she must've been too shocked initially.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

o_O wrote:I saw it, but I didn't get why she didn't tell the woman initially massaging her not to remove her thong! I would have been so uncomfortable at the slightest thing that there would be no way I'd let someone do that. IDK, maybe she was just so shocked in the moment.
LetsBeReal wrote:Yeah, it did seem a little weird that she didn't say anything. As you said, she must've been too shocked initially.
I agree. I've gotten massages before, I book who I want a massage with (women only) & make it a point to tell them when they start that I don't want a massage on my chest area, butt or down there. There were a lot of flaws in Gabbie's story, she should've asked the woman to not remove her thong (it's not that hard), and a man cannot just mosey in half way to complete the massage for the woman who she booked. What if you don't want a man to massage you? I personally wouldn't be ok with a man cause if I was I'd book it to get it done by a guy in the first place. Doesn't make sense.
I think she just hyped up/dramatized this for the storytime trend. :roll: Because she said she's going there next week cause it made her back problem better. :roll:

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

so i watched her new vid. she touched on having an abusive relationship... kind of serious for her channel but im interested to hear her talk more about it, having been in one myself.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:so i watched her new vid. she touched on having an abusive relationship... kind of serious for her channel but im interested to hear her talk more about it, having been in one myself.
I thought the video as a whole was great. Wonderful message to her young following and overall for everyone. I'm liking her more and more except when she shouts.

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

the fact that she tried taking down this video proves how unoriginal and vile she is. maybe she should stick to non-comedic stuff and vines.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”