TheGabbieShow

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow

Post by Purple Blood »

Haitian101+ wrote:This is random/off topic, but Gabbie just seems like such a hater to me. She's constantly taking shots at people, even her "friends". She clearly looks down on the vlog squad, even though some of them get better views than her. And she treated Liza like a sidekick until she got more popular than her. Also, she's very judgemental about how other people look, which is hilarious because she's not even that pretty herself.
Yeah,in Shane's podcast she basically said that she feels sad for the vlogsquad because they don't have anything else going on outside youtube
Meanwhile David has a mansion and a tesla and she still has ikea furniture(Shane called her out for her furniture :rofl: )

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

someoneyeah wrote:i liked some parts of her new song ( the beginning, hook,bridge, and ending) but the chorus was meh... there was a lot of unnecessary repetition. The lyrics are a compilation of cheesy Tumblr quotes that don't really flow that well with each other. But hey, at least it's better than Tana's shit lol
The thing with Tana is she doesn't take her shit that seriously ("I can count higher than 21"), but Gabbie legitimately thinks she's the next Adele and it's very cringey to watch/listen

uxxio

Post by uxxio »

Izabella wrote:
someoneyeah wrote:i liked some parts of her new song ( the beginning, hook,bridge, and ending) but the chorus was meh... there was a lot of unnecessary repetition. The lyrics are a compilation of cheesy Tumblr quotes that don't really flow that well with each other. But hey, at least it's better than Tana's shit lol
The thing with Tana is she doesn't take her shit that seriously ("I can count higher than 21"), but Gabbie legitimately thinks she's the next Adele and it's very cringey to watch/listen
yeah it was a while ago but I had to unfollow her on snapchat because I couldn't handle how often she would snap herself singing. like long as hell back to back snaps of her belting out songs and acting like she's just joking around but you can tell she thinks she has a great voice. cringe.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by youbetterst0p »

uxxio wrote:
Izabella wrote:
yeah it was a while ago but I had to unfollow her on snapchat because I couldn't handle how often she would snap herself singing. like long as hell back to back snaps of her belting out songs and acting like she's just joking around but you can tell she thinks she has a great voice. cringe.
I was literally just coming on here to talk about this. I literally do not understand how she doesnt realise that her sitting in front of her mirror belting out songs is so fucking cringey. I cant handle it at all. like she has no self awareness clearly. i get such second hand embarrassment from watching those snaps; she clearly thinks that she sounds amazing and tbh she sounds okay but the whole thing just seems like shes desperately fishing for compliments. ugh

Lavender Earl Grey
Talker
Talker

Post by Lavender Earl Grey »

Speaking of Snapchat- she just subtly confirmed that she was disappointed when Guy Tang dyed her hair last time. She was about to go get her hair coloured and said "I hope it's going to be a fun one this time!". I thought the blonde suited her very well. The only reason why I still have hopes for a well-suited colour is that Guy is doing the colour again this time.

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

Does anyone else think that Gabbie's music seems a little outdated? I can't put my finger on it, but something about both of her songs sounds like something that would have been a popular pop song when I was in middle school 10 years ago.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

glittertorres wrote:Does anyone else think that Gabbie's music seems a little outdated? I can't put my finger on it, but something about both of her songs sounds like something that would have been a popular pop song when I was in middle school 10 years ago.
yeah, satellite literally sounds like a camp rock song except not as good, and that was a disney channel movie in like 2008 lmao. and out loud sounds even older to me.

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

Lavender Earl Grey wrote:Speaking of Snapchat- she just subtly confirmed that she was disappointed when Guy Tang dyed her hair last time. She was about to go get her hair coloured and said "I hope it's going to be a fun one this time!". I thought the blonde suited her very well. The only reason why I still have hopes for a well-suited colour is that Guy is doing the colour again this time.
I caught that too and came on here to see if it was mentioned.
The day he did her hair you could tell she was upset it was just blonde and not some over the top color.
She liked it. But she gave him permission to do anything she she was wanting something crazy. She kept talking about it and instantly brought up "next time"
Very rude lol

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

When is she gonna post a pic of her new hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

She wants to look unique and different so bad . She literally said she doesnt want to get a nosejob because her nose makes her unique.

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

KatyD wrote:
Lavender Earl Grey wrote:Speaking of Snapchat- she just subtly confirmed that she was disappointed when Guy Tang dyed her hair last time. She was about to go get her hair coloured and said "I hope it's going to be a fun one this time!". I thought the blonde suited her very well. The only reason why I still have hopes for a well-suited colour is that Guy is doing the colour again this time.
I caught that too and came on here to see if it was mentioned.
The day he did her hair you could tell she was upset it was just blonde and not some over the top color.
She liked it. But she gave him permission to do anything she she was wanting something crazy. She kept talking about it and instantly brought up "next time"
Very rude lol
She's probably seen all of the really cool stuff the Guy has done with her new BFF, Mykie's, hair so she's probably a little envious that he just went blonde. But Guy is really good at his job. He won't do something that he doesn't think will flatter the client because he doesn't want his name attached to something subpar (even if the hair itself looks good, it ends up looking bad when it doesn't flatter the person).

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

I feel like Gabbie is like Niki (from Niki & Gabi) aka she has no personality/a bland personality and has to resort to her hair to be her personality haha.

I hope Guy Tang just dyes her hair dark brown/black or even dark red. She cannot pull off unnaturally colored hair because she's not fashionable enough.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

She’s kind of late to trends so her whole look becomes outdated. I feel like colored hair would’ve been trendy like a year or two ago... i had bright pink hair a couple years ago. But she’s my age and i feel like it’s time to just have a nice, clean look now. She keeps trying to dress and look like a teenager.

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

I think her hair is blue because she changed her Bitmoji on Snapchat to have blue hair. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

I'm thinking this is her new hair.
I love the color on its own. Need to actually see her face to see how it suits her ... if it really is her lol

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

Ok. Well that pic didnt seem to work =-/
Here is the link to the pic I was using http://i64.tinypic.com/2612frk.png

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

Her channel has become so boring. Its either videos about her songs, people reacting to them or a paranormal experience. I feel like she's over youtube at this point and is aiming to become a TV personality.

Also, how she focuses on her looks and others' in her videos is sooo depressing to watch. Like when she started complementing herself when she saw herself on TV. There's nothing wrong with being confident, but the way she does it, you can tell it comes from a place of insecurity. Really depressing.

Also I feel like she's the type of girl to only become friends with average/people uglier than her so she can stand out, thats how superficial she seems to me. Like not only does she judge her own looks, but also judges others', and treats them based on that, even feels sorry for them if they weren't pretty.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

She should've stuck with the story time videos and comedy stuff. She's not a very good singer. It's sort of annoying to see all her videos be about her music.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I don’t like her new intro at all. The animation looks really weird and uncanny.

Every big YouTuber has that intro now. No hate to the artist, but it’s a trade mark of “”YouTube famous”””
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Oh lord that intro is atrocious

Return to “TheGabbieShow”