Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by beahunny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 am

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
Trash Bag knows an awful lot about Karina to not be Karina herself.
I am always amazed at the corniness of this woman. Nobody cares that much about her to create a "fan" instagram. She is delusional AF.

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Anyone see the video where KK goes off again on JS, and now, Charlotte Tillbury? Even for this lunatic, the video is f'ing WEIRD. She's gotta be drunk or stoned.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Karening wrote:Anyone see the video where KK goes off again on JS, and now, Charlotte Tillbury? Even for this lunatic, the video is f'ing WEIRD. She's gotta be drunk or stoned.
No. I refuse to give her the time of day or the views after her silence over kuck. I see she's losing subs everyday, and rightly so. Her views have dropped slightly.

If anyone watches her, please use hooktube :respekt:

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 pm

I don't use hooktube, but I do have uBlock (basically the same thing as adblocker) so I don't watch ads on her videos and she doesn't get paid.

So, the latest "drama" was about Jeffree and Charlotte Tilbury, yet she somehow found a way to plug Manny :rofl: I swear to God she's obsessed
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 am

Lost 1250 subs
Views down 40%

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

:boing: :boing: Sounds great to me!

I wonder if KK thinks JK is worth it? I am sure she does. :hic: :cheer: :nana:

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Lol her channel is dying all because she's fixated on her past with GC and her future with kuckian.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 pm

She seems weird and pathetic enough to actually be in love with Kuckian.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Lol her channel is dying all because she's fixated on her past with GC and her future with kuckian.
FTFY:
Lol her channel is dying all because she sucks.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:59 am

How did I miss this ? I'm in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

NeuroticNeurontin
Informer
Informer

Post by NeuroticNeurontin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:44 am

auntiflo13 wrote:How did I miss this ? I'm in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>ooxriQ416Z4</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Whoever made this deserves an award.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Slackerbitch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

New thread name? Gargamella Ka-busted

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:31 am

Can't believe I'm only now seeing this video... sooo good!

[youtube][/youtube]

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 am

Karina took what I said about Jaclyn Hill flaunting her wealth and made a video about it! I said that Kathleen Lights is really wealthy and all you see is the same Kathleen, with the same background ...we've never seen her house....she doesn't flaunt her wealth. However, Karina used Tati as an analogy (???) saying that she's humble and doesn't flaunt her wealth (hmm besides owning a $2 million dollar house - worth the double of Jaclyn's and flying on private jets and also showing her designer bags). Karina missed the point I was making COMPLETELY ! Looking at Kathleen, you wouldn't think she was youtube wealthy...she doesn't flaunt designer shoes and bags and clothing....she has the same set up in the background of her videos.

Karina, think for yourself FFS and stop plagiarising (English spelling without the 'z' lol) others :x

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Karina took what I said about Jaclyn Hill flaunting her wealth and made a video about it! I said that Kathleen Lights is really wealthy and all you see is the same Kathleen, with the same background ...we've never seen her house....she doesn't flaunt her wealth. However, Karina used Tati as an analogy (???) saying that she's humble and doesn't flaunt her wealth (hmm besides owning a $2 million dollar house - worth the double of Jaclyn's and flying on private jets and also showing her designer bags). Karina missed the point I was making COMPLETELY ! Looking at Kathleen, you wouldn't think she was youtube wealthy...she doesn't flaunt designer shoes and bags and clothing....she has the same set up in the background of her videos.

Karina, think for yourself FFS and stop plagiarising (English spelling without the 'z' lol) others :x
:rofl: I mean, Karina, if you were going to steal topics from GG, at least steal correctly :rofl: Tati doesn't flaunt her wealth? You for real, woman? Just because Tati is slightly classier than Jaclyn doesn't mean her having a wedding in Bora Bora or somewhere like that, having a multi-million dollar house in LA, and buying makeup bordering on $1000 for a review is any more subtle.

Itsjustmeok
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Itsjustmeok » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:21 pm

auntiflo13 wrote:How did I miss this ? I'm in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>ooxriQ416Z4</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Perfect! I missed this too!
Makeup hoarder

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 am

I don't think Karina watches all the drama channels as she has missed out on a HUGE story about Gerard Cosmetics CEO Jen Gerard !!!! I'm not linking anything - I'm going to make Karina work for this ..... Clue for Karina : it's a court case ! :rofl:

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:08 am

auntiflo13 wrote:I don't think Karina watches all the drama channels as she has missed out on a HUGE story about Gerard Cosmetics CEO Jen Gerard !!!! I'm not linking anything - I'm going to make Karina work for this ..... Clue for Karina : it's a court case ! :rofl:
Skip it Greta Grenades. Nobody cares what you think about it.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 am

auntiflo13 wrote:I don't think Karina watches all the drama channels as she has missed out on a HUGE story about Gerard Cosmetics CEO Jen Gerard !!!! I'm not linking anything - I'm going to make Karina work for this ..... Clue for Karina : it's a court case ! :rofl:
She's going to have an orgasm learning about this, and then we'll have to listen to her scream in joy and look vengeful for fifteen minutes.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 am

BKiddo wrote:
She's going to have an orgasm learning about this, and then we'll have to listen to her scream in joy and look vengeful for fifteen minutes.

It's 'sexual harassment' though - would she have the nerve to make a video on it after the Sanders incident?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
BKiddo wrote:

It's 'sexual harassment' though - would she have the nerve to make a video on it after the Sanders incident?
She is probably going to, all while implying stuff about "false accusations" (trying to imply Sanders is a false accuser) and maybe make an innuendo or two against Peter.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 am

Make her work for it. I can see her digging in the dirt now. :rofl: :rofl:

RealityChicky
Debater
Debater

Post by RealityChicky » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 pm

BKiddo wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
BKiddo wrote:

She is probably going to, all while implying stuff about "false accusations" (trying to imply Sanders is a false accuser) and maybe make an innuendo or two against Peter.
The poster of that story has since tweeted he will be remaking the video and present both sides. Sounds like there may be more to the story and it would kill what little career she has left by making another false video.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 pm

RealityChicky wrote:
BKiddo wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
BKiddo wrote:
*whisper* shush... just let her kill it :rofl:
The poster of that story has since tweeted he will be remaking the video and present both sides. Sounds like there may be more to the story and it would kill what little career she has left by making another false video.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 am

OOH intrigue !!!!!! It might be just a bitter ex employee who has decided to pull the 'unfair dismissal' card..... and then hit back with claims of a sexual nature in addition to make his case look more 'juicy' ...and try and get more money out of Ms Gerard.

Karina, I imagine, will be wetting her knickers, but, she has done a video on the Tarte foundation - after everyone else has done videos on it ........... it's 'old' news!

Return to “Karina Kaboom”