Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Locked
User avatar
PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by PinkyPunch » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 am

But did she mentioned Manny in any way in her vid tho? He is her real obsession. And mildly Gerard Cosmetics too. J* is just a casual name dropping for views.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

User avatar
Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Slackerbitch » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Karening wrote:KK put up a video that wasn't focused on her obsession with J*; this time, it's about Graveyardgirl and Lime Crime. At several points, ol' Garg goes on a rant about how mean Youtube is, and how it wasn't always this way. It's bad enough she's as big as a house. Now she's not only fat, she's a huge hypocrite. She seriously doesn't see her own turd droppings are part of the problem?
She reminds me of all those old Russian ladies sitting on benches together gossiping and passing judgment on every person they see.

User avatar
PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by PinkyPunch » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:52 am

Slackerbitch wrote:
Karening wrote:KK put up a video that wasn't focused on her obsession with J*; this time, it's about Graveyardgirl and Lime Crime. At several points, ol' Garg goes on a rant about how mean Youtube is, and how it wasn't always this way. It's bad enough she's as big as a house. Now she's not only fat, she's a huge hypocrite. She seriously doesn't see her own turd droppings are part of the problem?
She reminds me of all those old Russian ladies sitting on benches together gossiping and passing judgment on every person they see.
Oh god, that's such a thing in my country as well. :DD I can't even get to the grocery store without experiencing this! My neighbours are relativley old, but they were always like that. Small town, nothing interesting happening, ever. That's what boredom and low simulus life does to them.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

User avatar
Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Slackerbitch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:48 pm

PinkyPunch wrote:
Slackerbitch wrote:
Karening wrote:KK put up a video that wasn't focused on her obsession with J*; this time, it's about Graveyardgirl and Lime Crime. At several points, ol' Garg goes on a rant about how mean Youtube is, and how it wasn't always this way. It's bad enough she's as big as a house. Now she's not only fat, she's a huge hypocrite. She seriously doesn't see her own turd droppings are part of the problem?
She reminds me of all those old Russian ladies sitting on benches together gossiping and passing judgment on every person they see.
Oh god, that's such a thing in my country as well. :DD I can't even get to the grocery store without experiencing this! My neighbours are relativley old, but they were always like that. Small town, nothing interesting happening, ever. That's what boredom and low simulus life does to them.
LOL for all we know old Grags might be doing it as well when she's not doing more videos on Manny.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:24 am

Is kabullshit still around?
Almost forgot she was uploading and editing for herself lol

Looks like she's wearing Peter Moans fav nail polish colour!! Haha!

And that makeup, are we back in the 80's? Karina should've crimped her hair too!

ImageImage

User avatar
PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by PinkyPunch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:02 am

Wow look at her arms..they are massive. What happened to the "nail polish community hates me coz I'm not fat" gurl?
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

User avatar
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by canyounot24 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:44 am

PinkyPunch wrote:Wow look at her arms..they are massive. What happened to the "nail polish community hates me coz I'm not fat" gurl?
She’s definitely packed on the pounds. Whatever she’s consuming stains her teeth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 8937
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by tar » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Those pounds are not going to be easy for her to get off. My guess is she’s packing on the pounds due to a
certain class of drugs she’s been taking. Those pounds started coming on fast. It seems she can’t control them.
Who knows though. Long ago, it was said that her mother told her that she was going to have to take her meds.
if she wanted to continue to remain in the home. It looks like she’s been taking them. (No Diagnosis. JMO)

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 am

She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Anyways towards the end of this vid where she's discussing Norvina being disappointed with youtubers selling PR, Gargs talks about an irrelevant YouTuber that used to sell PR.

Sounds a lot like Niki Ursula Murphy.

Starts at 11:24 enjoy ;) lol

https://hooktube.com/_i4tw_3alBo

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 am

DP....

She sounds like her words are coming out really heavy and her face show signs of being on something or no sleep.
Girls a wreck!!

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 am

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Is kabullshit still around?
Almost forgot she was uploading and editing for herself lol

Looks like she's wearing Peter Moans fav nail polish colour!! Haha!

And that makeup, are we back in the 80's? Karina should've crimped her hair too!

ImageImage
That color hoodie ain’t doing her ANY favors...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 829
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by BKiddo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 am

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Anyways towards the end of this vid where she's discussing Norvina being disappointed with youtubers selling PR, Gargs talks about an irrelevant YouTuber that used to sell PR.

Sounds a lot like Niki Ursula Murphy.

Starts at 11:24 enjoy ;) lol

https://hooktube.com/_i4tw_3alBo
Hold up... aren't she and niki friends?
I just really, really hate bullshit.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 8937
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by tar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:36 am

In theory they are. Nicole from YWP, sells her PR all the time. She hasn’t got caught yet and KK doesn’t like her.
She has called her out in her box but not in her videos before. I wish she would just call her out on video.

User avatar
BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 829
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by BKiddo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:33 pm

tar wrote:In theory they are. Nicole from YWP, sells her PR all the time. She hasn’t got caught yet and KK doesn’t like her.
She has called her out in her box but not in her videos before. I wish she would just call her out on video.
Was thinking the same! Karina really hates YWP for some shit going back to the nail polish days (and I ain't a fan of YWP myself, but you know how Karina is when she's feeling vengeful and bitter about someone... she mentions the pettiest shit about her in completely unrelated videos constantly) and yeah YWP was suspected of selling her PR (which I don't know why she still gets sent... is she still not filming and just shilling shit on snapchat?)
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:42 pm

BKiddo wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Anyways towards the end of this vid where she's discussing Norvina being disappointed with youtubers selling PR, Gargs talks about an irrelevant YouTuber that used to sell PR.

Sounds a lot like Niki Ursula Murphy.

Starts at 11:24 enjoy ;) lol

https://hooktube.com/_i4tw_3alBo
Hold up... aren't she and niki friends?
I thought at this stage she had none online, but you could be right.

She mentioned the person was involved with a company that bullies people, I assumed it was a hint at GC and I'm not sure who out of Nicole YWP or Niki was a supporter of GC.

But maybe you or Tar might remember more than me lol
Either way it's a scummy thing to do.

User avatar
Yetta 1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 619 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Yetta 1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:48 pm

YWP friends with the owner of Gerard Cosmetics. She stayed in her home when she and the Troll went to LA last year. KK hates Gerard Cosmetics, so it had to be YWP she was talking about.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 8937
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by tar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm

I wish Karina would just say her name. She has talked about YWP before but never says her name.
She sometimes puts it in the box. I guess she doesn’t want her to have any airtime or mentions even
if it is bad. Karina doesn’t care for old YWP at all.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Thanks guys!

It's coming back to me now.

What I remember was Karina doing a vid on youngwild&polished stealing.


Image

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:25 am

OMG! I think gargamelle is drunk or lost her balls...
She's such a mess!!

She's obsessed with Jeffree, Jaclyn and Tati.
The way she goes on about them makes me puke.

Gargs even has a Jeffree and Jaclyn playlist lol

Image


Image

Time for a new gargamelle thread!!

Image

User avatar
PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by PinkyPunch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 am

lmao that last picture :rofl: :rofl:
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 8937
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by tar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 pm

Does anyone have thread names?

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:19 pm

I think I had - Copycat, Kuckian Fiend, Kaboring on the run, but clearly she ain't running so that leaves me with nothing now.

What about...

Kaboring Content Kaboom

Or

Kaboring Content, Cant Run Kaboom

User avatar
PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by PinkyPunch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Turkminator Kaboom
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 8937
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by tar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:09 pm

PinkyPunch wrote:Turkminator Kaboom
I laughed when I read this one. :rofl: :rofl:

These all are great. Hopefully everyone will give their titles or votes.
Then we will make a new one.
Everyone give your best ideas. I am horrible at this.

Cantwatchthisanymore
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Cantwatchthisanymore » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 am

Kaboom has no real material now that Snapchat has changed and hardly anyone is using it for her to research and gather her well loved beauty news lol Image

Kaboom will have to get on her broom and find her info another way!

I swear she got a pair of scissors and put a hole in that shirt herself. Image


Image

Locked

Return to “Karina Kaboom”