KarinaKaboom--Part 2

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KarinaKaboom--Part 2

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I'm counting referendum votes so I'll just sit here and make you delicious beverages and snacks - not all of which will be healthy - and say that I see your Snickers bar and raise you two Kit-Kats and a very special Flake chocolate bar.

(Google it. Find it. Eat it. Your world will change, I promise you)

(It also describes many, many, MANY YouTubers ... ;) :D )

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

My bet is that she has already responded from a fake account. I've spotted a couple that are pretty suspicious.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Mayhemisphere wrote:I'm counting referendum votes so I'll just sit here and make you delicious beverages and snacks - not all of which will be healthy - and say that I see your Snickers bar and raise you two Kit-Kats and a very special Flake chocolate bar.

May, I just put in an amazon order. They sound amazing. I can munch on them whilst watching flakey youtubers. Good tip! So, that's how you stay sane.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flake_(chocolate_bar)

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

OMG ... we should call ourselves The Sisters Of The Flake because not only is Flake chocolate good and wonderful and lovely and nommy ... but the double entendre is just spectacular!

Also it kinda sounds like it would be a neat MMORPG. <3 <3 <3 :D

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Mayhemisphere wrote:OMG ... we should call ourselves The Sisters Of The Flake because not only is Flake chocolate good and wonderful and lovely and nommy ... but the double entendre is just spectacular!

Also it kinda sounds like it would be a neat MMORPG. <3 <3 <3 :D
I love it! "Sisters of the Flake" Has a great ring to it.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

tar wrote:Well we have 2 bets that she will respond so far. :hee: :hee: :hee:
@TSYB
@tar
Oooooo ooo ooo!!! I'll make it a third! No way Gargi is gunna let this one slide.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I think it's also plausible that she'll respond in one of those "category" videos that she makes whenever she wants to shade some specific people so she constructs a whole list around them. Ex. "Youtubers who are disloyal to their followers" "and the next one I want to talk about is Sanders Kennedy. I've been subscribed to him forever and supported him and his videos and then he made a video talking shit about me!" (and btw I know she's a fan of his, or used to be, because I've spotted some comments by her on some of his previous videos)
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Post by Guest »

No way she lets this slide by! I'm throwing down a bottle of vodka and homemade peanut butter cookies she will have a video response!!

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

You know what I want?

I want her to make a video and include "The so-called idiot "Sisters Of The Flake ... " in the commentary.

I would just about pee myself with glee!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@May
Those look delicious. I feel like I must have them. I am going to order them too. :love2: :love2: :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

tar wrote:Well we have 2 bets that she will respond so far. :hee: :hee: :hee:
@TSYB
@tar
@May
@BKiddo
@lynnheidi35
@TeddySerious
Well now we have 6 votes so far.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What kind of drinks would you prefer to be served ladies? :HK: :HK:

Post by Guest »

tar wrote:
I love Snickers bars. You could get some tomorrow.
@CWTA what did you want to bet candy, drinks(alcoholic or nonalcoholic) or whatever :HK:
I bet she'll do something, although for now she's focused on the vegan life, Ol Gargs just uploaded another vid.

Hahha! I'd say I bet a Picnic bar or a violet crumble! Image

We gotta sit back and snack during this shit show lol

Lmao!! Abducted....maybe the person under her table sent her the death threats and abducted her. Image

No word from all trolls?

@bkiddo I think you could be right there, she may not want to open her comments yet so she's already defending herself under another name...sly thing lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

tar wrote: @May
@BKiddo
@lynnheidi35
@TeddySerious
Well now we have 6 votes so far.
@CWTA
7 votes now.

Post by Guest »

OT is anyone having issues posting? Or is it just Tapatalk, it's so annoying lol

Actually, I thought of this and then forgot but you know she has a blog page, I wonder if people can leave messages on there?

Post by Guest »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
Mayhemisphere wrote:I'm counting referendum votes so I'll just sit here and make you delicious beverages and snacks - not all of which will be healthy - and say that I see your Snickers bar and raise you two Kit-Kats and a very special Flake chocolate bar.

May, I just put in an amazon order. They sound amazing. I can munch on them whilst watching flakey youtubers. Good tip! So, that's how you stay sane.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flake_(chocolate_bar)
They are delicious!!! Image They used to be my fav, then I switched to Twirls.

@Mayhemisphere you're a fellow Aussie too? Image

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Naw I'm from the first country to leave the EU (!) ;) . OT, but still not entirely sure how I can verbalize what I'm thinking about all of that.

(But I've been in the US for about 20 years)

Post by Guest »

^^ohhh right!! I just assumed because you mentioned all these treats!
Would be cool to do a trade via GG somehow lol

I wanted say something that I noticed Sanders Kennedy bring to light I think towards the end of his message to Karina, he mentions her tone of voice, how in several of her vids she sounds passionate but not in a good way, like she's almost yelling as she talks, I always got that vibe too.
Especially in her Gerard Cosmetics review, it was like "this lipstick is crap"!!! with her voice raised high and it's worse with the echo in that slightly empty room hahha!
Kinda aggressive is what I'm trying to say, I guess we all know that or some feel that way but I am glad Sanders picked up on that too.

I do wonder what she's thinking about this, more popularity for gargamel, she will be heating up with excitement, that Ol forehead will be shining brightly for all to see once again.

Post by Guest »

^^ohhh right!! I just assumed because you mentioned all these treats!
Would be cool to do a trade via GG somehow lol

I wanted say something that I noticed Sanders Kennedy bring to light I think towards the end of his message to Karina, he mentions her tone of voice, how in several of her vids she sounds passionate but not in a good way, like she's almost yelling as she talks, I always got that vibe too.
Especially in her Gerard Cosmetics review, it was like "this lipstick is crap"!!! with her voice raised high and it's worse with the echo in that slightly empty room hahha!
Kinda aggressive is what I'm trying to say, I guess we all know that or some feel that way but I am glad Sanders picked up on that too.

I do wonder what she's thinking about this, more popularity for gargamel, she will be heating up with excitement, that Ol forehead will be shining brightly for all to see once again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I do wonder what that forehead will look like. She will be so excited you will be able to see the reflection of the camera. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Karina Kaboom”