Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KarinaKabooom

Post by trashitlikeitis »

Can we just...

http://www.youtube.com/karinakabooom

What a mother f'n hot mess this chick is. I can't believe that she isn't more 'popular' here considering the topics of her videos/rants

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Re: KarinaKabooom

Post by troublemaker »

I joined this site because of her! She was going off about how gross and awful this web site is. Well then I followed her this past weekend and saw how she took some comments someone posted about her on a video on YouTube and she copied part of her comment and posted it on ALL her social media, calling this girl a "looser," a bully and a hater. When the girl responded on IG, she deleted her comment and blocked her. Then another girl commented saying it was uncalled for and she blocked them. The person who commented on her video wasn't even mean! She was giving constructive criticism and even complimented her, but that was left out. She is a fugly old woman who is annoying as fuck! She's old and ugly and made this videos about how Colour Pop and BH are liars for not sending her free shit. Excuse me bitch?! You're old and trashy. You post these long ass rant videos about any company that won't give you free shit. PLUS you don't even make beauty videos or tutorials? Why the fuck would makeup companies send you free shit when you don't make beauty videos? She is classless, immature and totally tacky. And it's like she's always sucking on Vanessa's (VadIsRad) tit.

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

I couldn't have said it better myself. She gets all up on her high horse about how mean people are to her and then she turns around and bullies them in videos. I never understood her stance on calling out companies who she claims are 'shady as shit' because the only reasoning behind her argument is that they wouldn't send her stuff. Like when she blasted Loaded Lacquer because she didn't get a tracking number and when she received a FULL refund, she still blasted her. Girl... you need to earn your high horse before you can preach like that. So trashy!

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

Right??! And one video with comments disabled she was lambasting some other company for sending via USPS and not FedEx. I think they use FedEx smart or something like that where the packages get delivered through the postal service. She probably spent 10 minutes bitching about how New Yorkers never get packages delivered to their door.

Oh, she also said she disabled ratings because people will give her thumbs down because they are jealous of how pretty she is or how she isn't a fatty. It literally made me gag. That bitch needs a mirror.

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

YES! I would have thought that she would realize that she's doing things wrong when she needed to disable comments on one video but here she is, still needing to disable comments because, clearly, no one agrees with her on any of her points. I have also noticed that there are never any, even slightly, negative comments on her videos. Makes me think that she is deleting any comment that doesn't blow smoke directly up her ass.

:FU:

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

trashitlikeitis wrote:YES! I would have thought that she would realize that she's doing things wrong when she needed to disable comments on one video but here she is, still needing to disable comments because, clearly, no one agrees with her on any of her points. I have also noticed that there are never any, even slightly, negative comments on her videos. Makes me think that she is deleting any comment that doesn't blow smoke directly up her ass.

:FU:
She does delete negative comments. I noticed that girl's comment was deleted. I know she deletes them from her social media. And pronto at that!

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

She deleted mine, but not before I said that not every critique is hate, and she's like kindly unsubscribe to which I said um... nope. I'm not subscribed. Thankfully you AREN'T influencing me (since she seems to think she's high and mighty and though she has lesser subs, they LOVE her more) and she said well you're watching my videos so I must be ! I said its like hate watching trashy tv. Doesn't mean its good.

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

I even made this Image

So I'm crap at gifs but lol

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

She just looks sooooo old and desperate. That black eyeliner. The messed up and yellow teeth. That awful voice. She looks and sounds like a smoker or someone who does meth. She said she uses high end makeup. Sure as hell doesn't look like it. And she kept touching her hair in her vids. That brown straw. Barf!

YaNadiaMean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YaNadiaMean »

Finally! A thread on this chick. Since the fact that she completely filters her comments to only reflect positively on her has already been addressed, I really want to address something that continues to irk me about this woman. There is nothing I hate MORE than someone who has to tell people what they're about vs. showing people what they're about. Don't tell me how real you are, show me. Don't tell me how smart and educated you are, show me. All she does is yap about how "real" she is and how she has no problem speaking the truth on things and calling people out, yet no one can call her out? No one can address her in an honest, critical way? No one else can provide a "stream of consciousness" response? Ugh, this is the most aggravating thing! The queen of "Real & Raw" runs away from any form of criticism by disabling comments and ratings yet continues to toot her own horn ON CAMERA about how authentic she is. This woman...

One more thing that I just can't stand is how overly confident she is in her looks, to the point of straight up denial... If I have broccoli in my teeth, and someone tells me I have broccoli in my teeth, I'm not going to look in the mirror and DENY IT'S THERE. Same for her obvious sweat/oil on her forehead and face. Someone called her out on it and she had some bogus response completely denying the obvious high-shine gloss on her forehead. Really.. Why insult the intelligence of your viewers? I know that sounds petty, but it's cool to think you're beautiful. It's naive to think that people will find something as unappealing as oil lathered skin as "gorgeous."

I know it's not my place to judge her looks but she brings it up so much that she's made it open for discussion. I find nothing appealing in an angry looking woman who has a permanent line near her brow from frowning so much with yellow teeth, purple shadow, fried hair and glossy skin. Don't call yourself a nail polish Youtuber and then rant about not having makeup products sent to you. WHY WOULD ANY COMPANY SEND YOU MAKEUP PRODUCTS, WOMAN? She claims to have so many mirrors... I'm beginning to doubt that.

And let's not get started with VadIsRad creating a minion army of small you tubers who are angry about the beauty community. What beauty community? You have less than 10,000 subscribers.. Some even have less than 5,000. What do you know about the real beauty community when you haven't experienced enough of the behind-the-scenes stuff to understand the dynamics of it? Wow... This felt good.

Only been on GG for a little over a week or so, so i'm still a newb... Hope you didn't mind the long post! ;)

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

Yeah... people won't send eyeshadows to a lady that wears it the way SHE does. And then she calls them shady.
Someone calls her out on it but then she retorts I'm a NAIL POLISH CHANNEL
She really can't take anyone's criticism, and then she leaves up the posts that just says oh I'm real, I'm honest.
Uh huh. Right.
And shaming someone by name and not caring... I mean.
Do we know how old she is anyway?

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

Not sure how old she is but I would have to say she is easily in her late thirties, and that's being kind.
No one else can provide a "stream of consciousness" response? Ugh, this is the most aggravating thing! The queen of "Real & Raw" runs away from any form of criticism by disabling comments and ratings yet continues to toot her own horn ON CAMERA about how authentic she is. This woman...
THIS EXACTLY! I have never seen someone so eager to make themselves look like a victim, well, since MissJenFabulous. You can't be the bully and call people/companies out about the way they are so mean to you and then turn around and not let anyone either defend themselves or post a reason why the comments were possibly made.

She is so big on 'outing' anyone who makes haul videos and includes things that were sent to them for free from other companies. She seems to feel that a haul has to be items that you purchased with your own money (and even claims that is the definition - sure glad she got that education in literature). Does anyone really care if a person includes these items? Most haul videos are just showing stuff you have added to your stash and not reviews anyways! She also gets her panties in a bunch because these offenders only state in the description box that they received the items for free and don't say it in the video, then turns around and says that the 'rule' is you either say it in the video or put it in the description box. Ummm, that's what they are doing, dirt bag!

As for those teeth, don't even get me started! UGH!

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

FINALLY someone started a thread on this chick. I came here to put in my two sense, but it seems all of you have the same opinions as me.

Don't even get me started on the vadisrad minion army that is forming. It's absolutely pathetic that these girls claim they know everything about the beauty community but most of their videos are rants about it or just plain stupid. The only reason these girls feel this way is because almighty Vanessa is steering them in that direction and look where she is now, nowhere.

Karina's a lost cause and a joke even. She always claims how she's a nail polish channel but continues to rant and rave over companies that won't send her things, other youtubers, or even GG. I found it hypocritical that she always claims how negativity will always come back around yet she posts videos titled 'Unsubscribe from these YouTubers.' So that's not negative at all huh? Your greasy skin, busted/yellow teeth, and purple lipstick will never do it for me honey and I hope that in your 30's you're happy that you sit on your computer and try and put people on blast that don't even deserve it. Those companies wouldn't send you products for a reason and that's because you're begging constantly for them. Not once I bet you has a company contacted her. I bet it's always been her reaching out because she wants the free products. But hey, 'Free Stuff isn't really free,' according to this bitch. Have a seat Karina, there's better trash out there than you.

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

Can we just touch on her love for Julep for a moment? What the actual f*ck? She actually does a video on Julep titled 'Why Everyone Hates Julep Nail Polish and Why Their Wrong' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7iJjW-bfI (again, great education... glad you choose not to read). Her claim is that beauty gurus who complain about Julep are just pissed that they didn't get the box for free. Yeah, pretty sure that's not why. I subbed to Julep for a long time and the colours are unoriginal, the formula hit or miss and the price is the highest per ounce bottle on the market. I don't understand how she can be so blind to this and just assume it's all about the free shit!

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

Maxi wrote:So that's not negative at all huh? Your greasy skin, busted/yellow teeth, and purple lipstick will never do it for me honey and I hope that in your 30's you're happy that you sit on your computer and try and put people on blast that don't even deserve it.
30s?! She looks at least early to mid-40s to me. She just looks rode hard and put away wet.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

She is very painful to look at and to listen to simultaneously! That nagging tone and accent on top of that is chalkboard worthy! She seems like another BrittanyLee Saunders in the making with her attitude and video styles except a ratchet version!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Stop buying so much fucking nail polish and buy some fucking teeth whitener!

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:Stop buying so much fucking nail polish and buy some fucking teeth whitener!
YES!

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

trashitlikeitis wrote:Can we just touch on her love for Julep for a moment? What the actual f*ck? She actually does a video on Julep titled 'Why Everyone Hates Julep Nail Polish and Why Their Wrong' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7iJjW-bfI (again, great education... glad you choose not to read). Her claim is that beauty gurus who complain about Julep are just pissed that they didn't get the box for free.
Yet this makes me think that Julep have treated her well somehow, and because maybe they're the ONLY company that give her the time of day she makes a video that is pro Julep, anti everyone else that clearly have the wrong opinion!
*eye roll*

I don't know why she makes me so mad.. maybe because she can't be reasoned with, and she's so insignificant you know? She's digging her own grave. I am just curious how anyone can actually agree with her or see her honesty as credible. At all.

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

I think the only people who can actually enjoy her videos are other hateful, ugly bitches who feel everybody owes them something. And Vadisrad's crew of stans. Basic bitches.

Return to “Karina Kaboom”