Sneaky Scamming Murphy’s Top sHits!

Sneaky Scamming Murphy’s Top sHits!

Post by Guest »

Making a list of all the top sHits Scamming Murphy has supplied over the years. :rofl:

1) Claimed she and her husband owned a tattoo parlor in order to review a product on Amazon. Later, changed her name on the review to lie and say she didn’t.

2) Came to GG with her pal CholeraFlower and told us all to go kill ourselves. Denied this when called out even though a moderator had the proof.

3) Made a gofundme begging for money claimin her family couldn’t eat. After receiving gofundme funds, went to Ulta and made a haul.

4) Made a video “Am I a scammer?” showing alleged receipts of shopping for groceries with gofundme money. On receipt she bought cartons of cigarettes.

5) Claimed she would pay back people who gave her money and never did.

6) Sold PR on Poshmark.

7) Rigged giveaways for her “friends” and other youtubers.

8) Posted a pic of her daughter wearing a filthy ill fitting hole ridden coat. Meanwhile, does another Ulta haul.

9) Sold makeup she received as “friend mail” and gifts from her subscribers.

10) Asked her subscribers to give her an online baby shower and buy her gifts.

Continue on ladies! :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sneaky Scamming Murphy’s Top sHits!

Post by tar »

You already have some of her greatest hits.
I know there’s more, I will have to think on it. What she’s done is not in the forefront of my mind.

Despite what Ursula thinks.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

So good to be back fellas! Sorry for not contributing much lately. Yikes she made it on BGC/r.

Post by Guest »

11) Finally admits the coat she put on her daughter was filthy and torn after lying for years that we made that up. Then, is angry at us for calling her a bad mother.

12) Makes the 86th video complaining about guru gossip calling us all jealous, then saying we are mean and in the next breath saying she doesn’t care if we talk about her because we don’t have hearts.

13) Claims the infamous coat picture was taken “in the rain” when it wasn’t.

14) Admits she’s been buying all that expensive makeup with a tax refund and is angry her subscribers are calling her out on it.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Niki Murphy”