Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 2

messexpress09
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 2

Post by messexpress09 »

I can't believe I actually sat through that. First off if you're just going to do these videos regardless, then why the fuck are you asking for your subs thoughts? Fucking hermit, if you actually want to help your husband, get a real fucking job. Oh wait I forgot, you have "anxiety". She has no idea what it means to actually have anxiety and hold down a job and still have to juggle life. Try working a full time job and taking care of a household where you're the only healthy who can do things. Sorry for the long vent, that video just annoyed the fuck out of me.

messexpress09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by messexpress09 »

TeddySerious wrote:
PS Notice the Kristen she shouts out is the same one who came on GG claiming to be in a fight with Niki....
Called it, I knew Nikki sent Kristentutorials here.

messexpress09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by messexpress09 »

Called it, I knew Nikki sent Kristentutorials here on purpose.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

messexpress09 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:
PS Notice the Kristen she shouts out is the same one who came on GG claiming to be in a fight with Niki....
Called it, I knew Nikki sent Kristentutorials here.
Yep! She came on here, but then she got real defensive about the things anyone said about Niki. She also got defensive when we told her that no one here had EVER threatened Niki's children, because they haven't.

Post by Guest »

I knew she was a fake when she defended Niki and told us what a great mom she was. Please. Niki spends too much time online to be any sort of mother. She was up all night filming that lunatic video and tweeting about it AND snapping about it.

Nice try with Kristen, cow. We aren't stupid like you.

I love how she feels so loved by all the comments she received. Yep, anything for attention online. It must suck to be her children since apparently their love isn't enough for Queen of the Trailer Park Niki.

She's such a waste of space.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I'm still surprised at how important we are to her. ..we keep her relevant. I do not know of another Youtuber Who spends so much time here. She knows everyone's names. Aside from 2 I don't even know everyone's names here. Lol hi niki. I guess she thinks we're besties now.

Don't like what I say? Get out the way!

Post by Guest »

If being the subject of a thread on GG keeps her relevant, to each her own. :rofl:

She's obsessed with us. Knows all our screen names. Shouts us out. Tweets us.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Smurphy. She thinks we watch her videos. The only videos I watch are ones like these where people here tell me to watch. I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched the relevant part. What I was watching was Smurfcow's back in the mirror on the table. I listened to her talk but was watching her back. OMG. :roll:

Lifestyle channel. You don't get out of the trailer.
Fashion channel. If you get clothing from places other than Amazon. Maybe. Your last ones needed work but I would watch them.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I will watch this one tonight. I'm the same as you, Tar, I watch them if someone says it is worth watching. I really don't care to see a review on a Korean snack that I've never heard of

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:Niki, no one has come after your family or subscribers you pathological liar. Keep your threats to yourself. "We're good GG as long as..."
You are still trying to moderate what we say here. :rofl: As long as you choose to lie to and scam your subs and play the victim when you're caught, this thread will exist.
That part was hysterical. What in the world makes her think she's in a position to be bargaining with all the people she has screwed over in the past? We're the ones making the deals here, just like you said Teddy. As long as she keeps scamming and being dishonest there will be people calling her out on her bullshit, if it's not us it will be others. People aren't as stupid as she always seems to assume they are.

At least she has now set clear terms for her "giveaways" and has admitted that she only picks subscribers she likes who suck up to her the most for winners, as we all knew she has always done.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki
You will never tell us how to run this thread. GG will decide that. Not you. You can read as much as you want but you can't dictate what is said and how it is said. It almost sounds like we are friends to you. We are your constants in life. Calling several people out by name just shows how much time you spend here.

Spend time working on your channel. I noticed you called it a hobby. What happened to the money flow? You said you make more money than you would make on a job. Yet you called it a hobby? A hobby is supposed to be a fun thing that you enjoy. You don't seem to enjoy YT.

Post by Guest »

Niki's whole "revelation" video was nonsense though. I'll give that to her.

Not only does she for some reason think she can dictate how and when we all talk about her on GG but:
1) Niki still continues to act like she's doing us some great service by making videos on YouTube. "Ok I've decided it doesn't matter what they say, I'll keep making my videos for you to watch." Niki, no one gives a flying monkeys ass if you make videos or not. That's YOUR choice.

And
2) Niki lets us know again she's making videos for herself not anyone else. She doesn't care what anyone else wants. With that logic, then the only person that should be watching your videos is YOU Niki. Don't go whining about how smaller channels have it so hard and it's tough to grow your channel blah blah blah. You're making videos Niki wants to see not anyone else.

PS for the love of God, would she do something about that pimple?? She's had it now over a week! For someone so big on skincare, her skin sure is a damn mess.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Nothing she says makes sense.
You are right on that one TeddySerious.

Everything she says, she will contradict herself.

Everything you said in her big reveal is true.
Also I wonder how many times she has said she will never address the haterz again.
Never address GG again.
Now she addresses GG, her haterz (as she calls us) and her friends on GG by name.

Smurphy if you are making videos for yourself why are you always asking for input on something to film because you have no idea what to film. Now you can film without asking anyone what to film because you already know and just film what you want because your channel is for you.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

A challenge for Niki. Try to go one week without using the words drama, haters, judge and sponsored.

Niki doesn't make videos for her subscribers. She makes videos to talk to GG.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chatty Cathy wrote:A challenge for Niki. Try to go one week without using the words drama, haters, judge and sponsored.

100% True.
I don't think she can do it. I like this challenge.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chatty Cathy wrote:A challenge for Niki. Try to go one week without using the words drama, haters, judge and sponsored.

100% True.
I don't think she can do it. I like this challenge.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

At the end of the day I'm totally in favor of this positive change if it means every other video won't be about us anymore from now on. Her average viewers don't care about the stuff that happens on GG but she wastes so much time talking about it and leaving all her viewers out of the loop. To them Niki's channel is just full of rants about people they've never even heard of on some website. It's full of clutter and pointless content.

Post by Guest »

I'd love a positive change from her, but I really don't see it.

Niki staying out of drama is like a pig staying out of mud. It's not happening. She even mentions in that video she's going to start her rants again. Hulk Smash.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't think Niki is capable of positive change. It would make her channel so much better as you said Fish. If her subscribers don't read here they don't know what is going on. She would do well never to mention us again.

Teddy, if she is going to start her rants again, is she going to keep it in the beauty community?
Pretty soon, I think it will be back to us.

My attorneys office called today and said Mrs. Murphy mentioned you today. Nothing to be concerned about. Unless you look at her video and you are. Let us know.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

Who the FUCK does she think she is? In hew new video telling us the makeup items that are and are not "necessary?" Seriously?

Sine when is eyelash glue "dangerous?" She is NOT in ANY place to be giving out makeup advice or false information like that. :rofl:

Return to “Niki Murphy”