Niki Murphy

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by Guest »

Notice she didn't respond to AMDs post. If she wasn't a scamming liar, why wouldn't she read her post and respond? She has proof she donated too.

She's more worried about filing charges on Guru Gossip than thank those who paid her bills after she blew her money on makeup and cigs.

Cherry_Paradise
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cherry_Paradise »

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] some of you ladies or gentleman make me laugh.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hello Cherry_Paradise
What do we do that makes you laugh?
:wel: :wel:

Cherry_Paradise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherry_Paradise »

tar wrote:Hello Cherry_Paradise
What do we do that makes you laugh?
You all just point out the obvious. I used to be a viewer of hers, and it got to the point that every review was positive and let's be real here, you can't love everything that gets sent to you. Not everything is AMAZING! I'm sure she promotes complete shit half the time. I've also noticed that she would review things and the product looks like it was never used. So I'm curious, how can you LOVE something if you never tried it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

^^
I just wrote you a long reply and lost it. You are right that not everything is amazing or beautiful.
She is trainwreck entertainment for me. Something to make me laugh.
She has been banned here at GG 4 times. She still finds a way in.
She may be banned again soon. One never knows. She is that stupid. :ooops: :ooops:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

Why can't a mod ban her IP address?

Can we talk about her friend Christine Lee for a hot second. She's psychotic. And WTF rainbow brite hair at 45 years old? GOOD GOD :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

^^
I have only watched her occasionally. She seemed really off to me. Mentally. It was hard to take anything she said seriously. I think her hair would look more age appropriate if she only had pieces colored. However, she is an adult and can wear it how she pleases. Makes her look like an idiot. No one takes that mess seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She lies so much that she now believe her own lies.
It's time she gets professional help.
Maybe I should start a GoFund for her? :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

PS: 38 pages! LOL Niki Lying Murphy is going to get a part 2 soon! :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Omg. This woman is SO much drama. Her children are probably more mature than her!

Nikki, do you think bigger youtubers don't get the same kind of thing and worse?? If you can't handle the heat at less than 10k subscribers, than get out now.

Also when did she become a blogger?? Please tell me that blog she writes reviews for crappy companies and rants at us on isn't what she considers a professional blog?! Nikki is delusional.

Oh. And hi Nikki! Again! Time to go smoke a pack and rant to CholeraFlower that we are all just so jealous of you!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki have your attorney send GG a letter about what we are doing wrong in your thread. You have everything screenshotted so it should not take him long. Then the attorney for GG will let clear everything up to your satisfaction if things have been done that are illegal. It would give you the peace of mind you so desperately desire since you have self-admitted mental issues. You will know where you stand on this issue.

Either way you will know. Your life is full of drama. If nothing is wrong your life will not be screwed up. if you and your husband played fast and loose with the counterfeit money story in the Go Fund Me Scam you will have a problem. If you do not take good care of your children CPS is watching and building a case. If you are the perfect parents, you have nothing to worry about. If they have adequate clothing, you have nothing to worry about.
Again, this was not started by us, it was started by a friend of yours. Quit blaming us because we talk about it.
I have a brain. I believe it. Sorry.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Yeah okay Niki. Trying to act like $52 ain't a lot to you. :rofl: Bull fucking shit. Just a few video ago you said spending that much on one product was crazy. Again with the fucking lies.

Post by Guest »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:Image

Yeah okay Niki. Trying to act like $52 ain't a lot to you. :rofl: Bull fucking shit. Just a few video ago you said spending that much on one product was crazy. Again with the fucking lies.
Omg. That girl wasn't even talking to her. Nikki is such a nasty bitch! Why is anyone subscribed to her??

She can spend that much money on a makeup palette. That's why she lives in a trailer and will never have things like a home, a new car or new clothes for her kids. She's a selfish pig.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why did Niki insert herself into a conversation that wasn't including her. Miss Niki Moneybags must have forgotten since the beginning of the year what it is like not to have money flowing out your ears. Some people take good care of their children and put their needs first. This lady could have a sick husband. Never assume.

Niki you are a selfish ass. You should have spent that money on your kids clothes you lazy cow.
She will never have a better life.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Was there a go fund me for the palette? Must have missed it :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Remember awhile back when Niki said she wasn't addressing us anymore or this anymore? And here she is addressing it again! :rofl:

I've never seen a YouTuber more obsessed with their thread.

She's "pressing charges." Niki, do you have like a frequent flyer card at the police department?? Or does the entire police department just work to sort out all your issues? :rofl:

I can't with her stupidity.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki What are the charges? You have been threatening pressing charges with no action? Is that because the police are telling you to go back home you can't charge people for gossiping? When is your attorney going to get started? You are rolling in the money now? Go ahead and get started. You are "all talk and no action" and "more shit talking and no action" and "I am never going to address this drama again and addresses it for the 100th time again with no action"
Woman some advice "shit or get off the pot" :boing: :boing: :boing:

You are fun to watch. Not for the reason you would hope. :horse: :horse:

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

Lmao she has nothing to press charges against. Wake up and smell the coffee, if you weren't doing anything wrong this thread wouldn't exist. Let's recap a few of the things you do wrong that I can think of off the top of my head, some of the easy ones:

- You lie about loving products you don't actually like.
- You lie in reviews and pretend to be someone you're not (a tattoo shop owner for example) in order to get more free products and discounts.
- When we show proof of your lies in this thread you deny it all and delete your reviews. You know what you did and you know it wasn't okay, grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
- You show zero gratitude to the people who donated money to you in a time of need.
- Not only that, you claim that a palette being "only $52" doesn't cause you to be broke when a while ago you were thanking your viewers for paying for your daughter's birthday party. Are you for real?
- You make lookbook videos for sponsored clothes but you put no effort into them and just shove them down your viewers' throats.

We're not children Niki. We're just people who happen to see through all your bullshit.

Post by Guest »

He expects you to cook a dinner, Niki. Your ass sits at the trailer all day doing nothing! Get off your ass and make your family dinner!'

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

^^
The comment by TeddySerious get off your ass cow, mozy to that thing called a kitchen, and actually produce something that a family can eat. Does she not know what is expected by a stay at home parent and wife? Probably there wasn't any food because she spent the money on makeup.

I wonder if they go to the food lines for food to cook because they don't have enough money for food. I am sure they meet the income criteria.
Maybe they don't since Miss Moneybags announced she makes a lot of money now. :ooops:

Return to “Niki Murphy”