Niki Murphy

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Niki Murphy

Post by auntiflo13 »

Is there a trash thread for Niki Murphy - I can't find one?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

There was one, but Niki had it deleted somehow. Which makes me think she might be a mod on this site or something. Threads don't just get deleted here because Youtubers request it. She lied in her video saying people post very personal info. All someone did was post a picture of her mother and sister.

Niki is trash, a scammer and liar. One of the lies I caught her in in her recent "pity me because I'm white trash" video was she said her electric bill was up to $800. BULL FUCKING SHIT. They would have shut off their power LONG before it reached that. She's so full of LIES LIES LIES LIES!

pipkin78
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by pipkin78 »

It is pretty odd that her thread was deleted. I like niki, for the most part. But sometimes she tries too hard.

And the wet panties comment?? Ewww no one needs to hear that. We're there for makeup

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I saw a video on youtube saying Niki had recently had a go fund me account set up to pay her bills - Niki and her hubby sold a car and received forged bank notes for it or something? x

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Niki has decided to do a giveaway for people who donated to her go fund me page BUT, it's limited to the USA so, if anyone donated from outside the USA, Niki refuses to pay shipping costs !! So, she didn't save a bit of the money donated to her to ensure she could ship anywhere. I'm in England and the most shipping I've paid for a huge box with pans in it was $29 from Arizona. It was flat rate. She could have split the giveaway up and made a small parcel for anyone out of the US but, nope! I bet she doesn't even send thankyou notes out to people who donated!

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Yeah the panties comment ... she's a disgusting pig. NO ONE wants to hear that shit coming from her.

She claims that every single person that donated contacted her and said they don't need proof, WHICH IS A LIE.

If she REALLY did use the money for bills, why would she NOT want to show proof? Wouldn't she want to call her haters out and show them that they were "wrong?"

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I've always said she is Copying! Now she's gotta talk about panties cuz she's Been slowly swf'ing ywp! Yea there's a role Model. And yes this girl is of hypocritical narcissistic tendencies. I've never seen someone who makes every thing about them. It doesn't matter what it is. .. any video, action, comment- it's all about her. So narcissistic. Yea and vad is rad went all out "trying" to make something about lizzy selling get makeup she'd got for free- but no worries it's ok now cUz niki is going sell and giveaway some free stuff- so now it's ok. Fake, hypocrite much!

smile!

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

OH YA that's right! Niki was so mad about the Lizzie thing and now she is selling her free stuff too??????

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Posted twice.. Sorry!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:OH YA that's right! Niki was so mad about the Lizzie thing and now she is selling her free stuff too??????
Yea. Cuz she needs money. The gfm account Helped. But she didn't start it You know. But yes she still needs money. So it's ok cuz she needs it. Lizzy was just selling apparently. Lol

smile!

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

^ LOL. I also noticed that she is selling things she got in friend mail. She's SUCH a rotten bitch. Get off your ass and get a job. But of course, she uses her "mental illness" as an excuse. PATHETIC.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Her latest blog post is insane. She has to have the last word because she is always right. How does she live with all that wisdom in her head?

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

LOL yes the post is crazy.

I called her out about selling free stuff she got and of course she delete my comment. GUILTY MUCH? She's nothing more than a LYING scammer.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Yep guilty in Doubt but hypocrit? So much! Yeah it's another grwm. Can she do nothing else?

smile!

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

The reason she is doing so many get ready with me's is because she is DESPERATE for more makeup. So in her mind, the more tutorials she does, the more likely she will get sent (CHEAP) makeup (that NO ON buys) :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

LOL OMG I almost fell out of my chair laughing.... Niki thinks that someone is PAYING A SPAM BOT to dislike her videos. LOL there is no such thing as a spam bot to dislike videos. She's so fucking stupid. Youtube has protection against that shit. And Niki you do not make SHIT on your videos, so stop trying to convince us you do. Socialblade tells the truth.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

One more thing...... a simple google search will say that it's FALSE that disliking a video raises it higher up in search. So no hun, it's NOT helping you! :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Ya'll..... She set her eyeshadow primer in hew newest video. She SET her eyeshadow PRIMER. LOL :rofl: This bitch know absolutely nothing about makeup. Her followers must not either because they are dumb enough to believe her.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I can't say anything about this. I set my primer too. I don't like putting powder shadows over primer or Mac paint pots. I always put a little powder over it. What I'm wondering is what the heck is going on with her and choly flower. Apparently someone is stirring up some trouble. Apparently someone got hacked and put pictures or something out there. I tried watching choly flower tell it but it was quite hard to get it all.

smile!

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

After posting her pathetic sob story blog post about everyone assuming the worst about her, she turns around and makes a post in her own FB group making assumptions about other YTers being cheaters and liars and scammers. She starts the post by saying she is making assumptions. Say what? Chick wonders why she has haters. No one can make assumptions about her because she is salt of the earth. But because she has a head full of wisdom she can turn around and make nasty accusations about other beauty YTers based on her assumptions. Bona fide nuts. Other YTers are scum because they aren't telling their subs about free products they get for review.

This barely dies down and the idiot posts about Beyonce and the Super Bowl. Turned into a white trash thread about blacklivesmatter. Unfair that white people can't do this because they'd be called racist but black people can wear berets with fists in the air. You would of thought it was the 1960s in that group with all the replies. A spy in the group took screen shots to circulate around YT and FB. That girl is pissed someone would betray her, the most angelic perfect, honest person any of us could ever know. The group is throwing roses at her feet about how unfair it is that anyone should attack Niki. She's the best, you know! Her facebook group is on fire with this. Niki is taking a break from all social media this weekend to avoid a panic attack. Sure she is. Hi Niki!

Return to “Niki Murphy”