Niki Murphy

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by tar »

That is trash. Expensive makeup is a waste on moneybags but she will be gleaming like the tin man because she doesn't know how to use it. :tu:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

Niki has a very warped sense of what "a lot" of money is. I remember in one video she said her rent is like $350 a month. LOL that's less than my fucking car payment! Oh and what happened to them "building a house?!" She mentioned that a few times, obviously only to sound like they had aspirations of getting out of the trailer park... which they really DO NOT.

According to Socialblade she makes between $17-$265 a month. The real about a Youtuber makes is usually right in the middle of those numbers. So that's not even $150 a month. THAT'S SHIT! For as much as she uploads, 5 times a week! LOL that's so pathetic. I'd be embarrassed if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:Niki has a very warped sense of what "a lot" of money is. I remember in one video she said her rent is like $350 a month. LOL that's less than my fucking car payment! Oh and what happened to them "building a house?!" She mentioned that a few times, obviously only to sound like they had aspirations of getting out of the trailer park... which they really DO NOT.

According to Socialblade she makes between $17-$265 a month. The real about a Youtuber makes is usually right in the middle of those numbers. So that's not even $150 a month. THAT'S SHIT! For as much as she uploads, 5 times a week! LOL that's so pathetic. I'd be embarrassed if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg remember though, Niki says "Socialblade isn't accurate!!" But then her bestie Vadisrad makes a video saying Socialblade is very accurate. :rofl:

She isn't going anywhere the way she blows money on junk. Trailer park Queen for life! Those poor kids will never have anything, including college money, thanks to selfish cow Niki.

With all her drama and nonsense, no real companies will ever work with her like the big beauty vloggers. She's buying the Jaclyn Hill palette, the one all the REAL gurus were sent free, to keep up with everyone else. It's that kind of spending that got her family in trouble last time. Will she set up a GoFundMe, excuse me will Cholera set up her GoFundMe, when she goes broke this time?? :rofl:

Oh and her life is SO good right now everyone! In her "car"-- lmao didn't they go buy some clunker so her husband could have a way to get to work after they sold their "classic car"?! Her car?? Lol. Oh ok Niki.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fish Mooney »

When/where did she claim that her channel makes her a lot of money?

Post by Guest »

Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

I'd have to go back and listen to her videos again. Maybe someone else has a video/time stamp.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

I'd have to go back and listen to her videos again. Maybe someone else has a video/time stamp.
That's funny considering less than a year ago she made a whole video calling out Vadisrad for saying her channel made her a lot of money. She encouraged her subscribers to check Socialblade and said it was accurate and that youtubers in their subscriber bracket don't make much at all. Niki lies so much she can't even keep her own stories straight.

Link to said video:

Post by Guest »

Omg! Good catch Fish!
Nikis lies unravel in her own videos!

amd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amd »

Just curious but when she provides links below and they say go.magik.ly in all her links what does that mean?

Post by Guest »

amd wrote:Just curious but when she provides links below and they say go.magik.ly in all her links what does that mean?
Those are redirects through her affiliate link. Most of those are Amazon. Meaning she gets paid if you buy anything from a link!

amd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amd »

Ohh ok so that explains why she bothered to include links in her empties video to just regular old household stuff that everyone already has or uses. I didn't understand why she was linking laundry detergent and mouthwash down below. I don't know who cares to hear about a target brand mouthwash or laundry beads or tile cleaner in an empties video lol. If I watch an empties video I want to hear about beauty/skincare related things.

Post by Guest »

Same!

That is called "cloaking affiliate links" by the way. It's VERY deceptive. For someone who preaches how "honest" she is, that is about as shady as you can get!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:Same!

That is called "cloaking affiliate links" by the way. It's VERY deceptive. For someone who preaches how "honest" she is, that is about as shady as you can get!!
Miss I am so honest Murphy, is becoming the very thing she said she would never be. She is rotten to the core only now people are starting to see it. Those links are very deceptive because they are not the usual links. I had to check them out because I had never seen those particular links. Has she ever explained the links fully in a video?

Post by Guest »

She hasn't. She's not the only one who does that. Quite a few vloggers do it, whatwouldlizzydo comes to mind (someone Niki has talked shit on for being too sponsored).

Niki is no different than any of these other lying phonies on YouTube. She just doesn't have their money, looks or personality. Why watch Niki when I can watch another liar with a better camera, that's pretty and can actually apply makeup?? Her only appeal to me originally was the promise she was going to be "so different" than the others. Yeah right. That lasted how long???

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:She hasn't. She's not the only one who does that. Quite a few vloggers do it, whatwouldlizzydo comes to mind (someone Niki has talked shit on for being too sponsored).

Niki is no different than any of these other lying phonies on YouTube. She just doesn't have their money, looks or personality. Why watch Niki when I can watch another liar with a better camera, that's pretty and can actually apply makeup?? Her only appeal to me originally was the promise she was going to be "so different" than the others. Yeah right. That lasted how long???
Same here, unfortunately. I enjoyed her reviews of actual beauty products before she went crazy with the sponsorships. She also didn't adress her "haters" and "trolls" in ever video and tweet she made back then either, her constant bitching about insignificant drama was the reason I unsubbed. Then I see stuff like advertising a shitty iPhone game in a mother's day video and I'm so glad I stopped watching her lol.

Cherry_Paradise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherry_Paradise »

TeddySerious wrote:Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

Post by Guest »

Lmao I saw that! And she calls it "her job."

It's an expensive hobby Niki.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Has moneybags having a problem with adsense? I thought aa her money came from sponsors. :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

LOL! How ironic she tweets that after I comment about her low Adsense earnings! Hi Niki! She's once again LYING when she said she is making half of what she usually does. She does NOT make over $150 a month in Adsense. She never has.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So does moneybags have a job?
Or a expensive hobby?

My vote: A HOBBY

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:LOL! How ironic she tweets that after I comment about her low Adsense earnings! Hi Niki! She's once again LYING when she said she is making half of what she usually does. She does NOT make over $150 a month in Adsense. She never has.
EVEN IF she made up to $300 a month (we know she doesn't) it's still too little to pay for anything for her family. Whatever she gets she spends on more makeup, and when you buy palettes worth over $50 even $300 a month wouldn't last long.

We all know she doesn't make that much though. She doesn't seem to realize that she's making herself look like a greedy bitch to her twitter followers only for the sake of trying to be passive aggressive towards us lol. Way to let your followers know you're all about that YouTube cash. :tu:

Return to “Niki Murphy”