Niki Murphy

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by Guest »

Gawd her latest video was an eye roll. How much ass kissing did she do with Laura Lee? And one of the eyeshadows broke in the palette from this company she collabed with and Niki says its so great and that didn't matter. But Niki will give us her "honest opinion" on Jaclyn Hill's palette because she's not that big of a fan. What a crock. If an eyeshadow broke in that palette it's damn sure worth mentioning as a con. You can bet your ass Becca would replace a product that broke in their palette if that happened. Nevertheless, Niki goes on and on about how great the palette is and how much she lovesssss Laura.

Just phoney and nauseating. She is such a liar who will say anything for a shoutout or a free product. It pisses me off she thinks she's so above everyone else that only she would give an honest review about Jaclyn's palette. Please bitch. Jaclyn doesn't know who the hell you are, but if she did, I can promise she'd be kissing her ass left and right.

Niki is the worst kind of YouTuber. She tries to play off that she's genuine and real, but she's a lying snake who would do anything to climb her way up.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Niki. Does it hurt that we have your number? Does it hurt that you are not a popular youtuber? You want to be in a clique? You are. You are just in the wrong one. You are in the drama filled clique. You are in the shit stirring clique. No big brand is going to want to work with someone who is in this type of friends. You are judged by the company you keep.

That GFM drama that Choly started for you. That was the worse thing that could have happened to your channel. If a big company is interested in you, they will see Niki Murphy scammer. You really need to have 100,000 subscribers and put out videos other than sponsored all the time. I rarely watch you because every video is sponsored or you are whining.

What makes you different and unique? You need to work on doing great tutorials. Your recent ones are not good. Watch people who are in the league you would like to be in. YWP is not who to watch. She is not going on these trips. You will see what it takes. I know how some of the girls got where they are; so in this one paragraph I am actually offering a little advice. Really pick out the brightest stars of the moment who have makeup skill. Emulate the makeup skill just to see if you can achieve it. You don't need to wear it out in public. Just work on the skill of application. You will see if you have it or not. You don't have to be them. Just challenge yourself and see if you can adapt.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Right now Niki is will say or do anything for a shoutout or products. In the post above at the end I mentioned a way that Niki could improve on her technique and get noticed. Right now she is in the shit stirring clique. Drama filled clique. No company is going to want to work with

Did I miss where Niki is looking thinner? I watched her last video but was laughing so hard I didn't notice she's lost weight. :jd: :jd: :jd: :jd:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

She certainly has not lost weight :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay. I thought I had lost my powers of observation which I need when I volunteer.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fish Mooney »

She definitely doesn't look any thinner to me. Her head still looks like a hard boiled egg with eyebrows drawn on it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fish Mooney wrote:She definitely doesn't look any thinner to me. Her head still looks like a hard boiled egg with eyebrows drawn on it.
Fish
Your observations are always on point. :love2:

Cherry_Paradise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherry_Paradise »

TeddySerious wrote:Gawd her latest video was an eye roll. How much ass kissing did she do with Laura Lee? And one of the eyeshadows broke in the palette from this company she collabed with and Niki says its so great and that didn't matter. But Niki will give us her "honest opinion" on Jaclyn Hill's palette because she's not that big of a fan. What a crock. If an eyeshadow broke in that palette it's damn sure worth mentioning as a con. You can bet your ass Becca would replace a product that broke in their palette if that happened. Nevertheless, Niki goes on and on about how great the palette is and how much she lovesssss Laura.

Just phoney and nauseating. She is such a liar who will say anything for a shoutout or a free product. It pisses me off she thinks she's so above everyone else that only she would give an honest review about Jaclyn's palette. Please bitch. Jaclyn doesn't know who the hell you are, but if she did, I can promise she'd be kissing her ass left and right.

Niki is the worst kind of YouTuber. She tries to play off that she's genuine and real, but she's a lying snake who would do anything to climb her way up.
If she waited at the door for the Jaclyn hill x Becca palette, wouldn't you think you would actually notice the shit on her face? You can't even see it on her. But that might be "her lighting" as she always says. But trust, If I spent the money on that palette you would notice I put it on from a mile away. But can't wait to see this "honest review" of a popular product compared to her reviews of all the shit she gets.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki doesn't know how to give an honest review. She loves almost everything that she is sent for review. Loves it sooooooooo much that she not only makes a video, she writes a review on Amazon [sometimes giving fake information such as she and her husband own a tattoo shop] and writes a blog about a lot of this crap. Why would anyone trust anything this goo roo, moo roo, has to say.

But I am soooo honest. You can trust me. I am different. I am so trustworthy. :FU:

Post by Guest »

She waits by the door for a high end makeup palette yet dresses her kids in rags. #trailertrashlife

We need a new thread!! Niki is getting a part 2!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki, goo roo, moo roo, you are coming up in the world. Part 2 for trailer trash.

What did your kids look like today? Clothing presentable? Nice people in your trailer park are looking too. Don't think that when school is out social services has not already lined up others to watch. :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Even though you aren't supposed to we might could add a very small extra title to Part 2. What do you think? Some have them.

Post by Guest »

tar wrote:Even though you aren't supposed to we might could add a very small extra title to Part 2. What do you think? Some have them.
Ask CHB if we can call her Niki Lying Scammin' Murphy! Lol!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she is on vacation. I have sent her 2 things about our I want to be in a clique princess several days ago and no response yet. I have no seen her on any board either. Have you seen her anywhere?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:
Ask CHB if we can call her Niki Lying Scammin' Murphy! Lol!
That is a good title. :love2: :love2:

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

I suggest including both her full name Niki Murphy and her username babygirlnb32, just to make sure people who only know her by her username can find it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That's a good suggestion too. Have you see CHB anywhere on these boards @Fish since before Memorial Day?

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

U can just create a new thread in Niki's forum, dont need a mod. We do it all the time for other YT'ers

Post by Guest »

Return to “Niki Murphy”