HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by lavieenrose »

Did anyone notice her baby prints being not girly and that the koala is a boy print. WTF is she on about ? They're perfectly fine prints for a baby's nursery, boy or girl but Lily has to prove she is not a typical girl mum :roll:

Other than the nursery print, does anyone else find that Desenio prints look really cheap and awkward? Or maybe it was Lily's picks lol

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ccocopops_16 »

lavieenrose wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:03 pm
Did anyone notice her baby prints being not girly and that the koala is a boy print. WTF is she on about ? They're perfectly fine prints for a baby's nursery, boy or girl but Lily has to prove she is not a typical girl mum :roll:

Other than the nursery print, does anyone else find that Desenio prints look really cheap and awkward? Or maybe it was Lily's picks lol
I’m with you. With all the stuff she doesn’t pay for, she actually has the disposable income to buy actual art but she prefers to get these bland, uninteresting and generic af prints for free.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I guess she is cheap af and would only get real art if it was free.

I found her beauty ig stories bouncing on the ball distracting. She could have taken a break from bouncing on it to film these instastories for all of 15 mins, it is her "job" after all).

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by naturalmakeup »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:39 pm
lavieenrose wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:03 pm

I’m with you. With all the stuff she doesn’t pay for, she actually has the disposable income to buy actual art but she prefers to get these bland, uninteresting and generic af prints for free.
I totally agree. I can't imagine having so many impersonal pieces hanging on the wall around my home.

Beebee1958
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beebee1958 »

Her stories today were not as compliant- at the start she said not an ad, then at the end disclosed ‘pr discount’- probably a gift card and the items she showed and bought were mostly brands she has done work with and has been on trips away with. I think she is only doing this series to try to keep some kind of relevance to keep the gift cards and freebies coming while off on maternity

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

lavieenrose wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:10 pm
I guess she is cheap af and would only get real art if it was free.

I found her beauty ig stories bouncing on the ball distracting. She could have taken a break from bouncing on it to film these instastories for all of 15 mins, it is her "job" after all).
OMG I got through two stories of it and had to turn it off, it was making me motion sick.

_bridgetmary_
Learner
Learner

Post by _bridgetmary_ »

If only other pregnant women could choose between lying down or sitting instead of having to cope with a normal day at work...

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

Her whole beauty week thing was the laziest work I've ever seen. I cant believe she gets any brand deals.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Does anyone nowadays see something Lily promotes and think wow that looks good, let me buy it?? Not with that terrible crusty face, bushy harsh angry brows and frizzy mop of hair.

Oofduh
Talker
Talker

Post by Oofduh »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:05 pm
Does anyone nowadays see something Lily promotes and think wow that looks good, let me buy it?? Not with that terrible crusty face, bushy harsh angry brows and frizzy mop of hair.
Nope. But she did remind me to get my brows done. Literally. Made an appt for this weekend. :tu:

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^Same sis, same lol

Post by Guest »

_bridgetmary_ wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:39 pm
If only other pregnant women could choose between lying down or sitting instead of having to cope with a normal day at work...
And sometimes having to stand up on a packed train or tube during rush hour :|

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

lavieenrose wrote:
I bought the Bare Minerals tinted moisturiser a few weeks ago and then when I saw it in Lily's 'decluttering' video yesterday I just thought to myself 'oh she uses it? ffs'. So almost the opposite effect...

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

saurusofha wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
I bought the Bare Minerals tinted moisturiser a few weeks ago and then when I saw it in Lily's 'decluttering' video yesterday I just thought to myself 'oh she uses it? ffs'. So almost the opposite effect...
For sure. I've never ever purchased a product that was recommended by a Youtuber/blogger. Whenever I'm on the lookout for a certain product, I always look up reviews online of actual paying customers, you know, the ones that actually spend their hard earned money?

liliemette
Learner
Learner

Post by liliemette »

I'm new here. Did anyone notice how each time Lily and Anna make a video together they always choose a pic where the other one looks bad as thumbnail?? These two are said to be friends but they look like mean friends sometimes!

_bridgetmary_
Learner
Learner

Post by _bridgetmary_ »

Good Lord. Lily checking the crap on her eye at 3'20" on the beauty chat with Ana. This girl can't be arsed to look out together for a 20 min video.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

Beebee1958 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm
I reckon either James or even Taylor. She loves his music and her dad does too and James would be unusual enough for a girl
i think there was a model called James a few years ago but her surname escapes me so Lily would be unoriginal and true to brand there hahah

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:08 am
Beebee1958 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm
I reckon either James or even Taylor. She loves his music and her dad does too and James would be unusual enough for a girl
i think there was a model called James a few years ago but her surname escapes me so Lily would be unoriginal and true to brand there hahah
James King

bee24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bee24 »

Lily’s beauty chat video shows the growing difference between them. While I think Lily is at her most likeable (if that’s possible) when she’s with Anna, she still is that mean friend that makes so many digs at Anna. It shows how positive and grateful Anna is even though I have grown a bit tired of her content. Lily doesn’t have anything valuable to contribute. I would love Anna to do a podcast with someone else she seems well read and open to different views. Lily is just going to drag her down, I can’t imagine Lily having anything interesting, valuable or positive to say.

Edit: and that whole wife swap question was hilarious. I would love to see Mark take on Lily - did you get the impression that he’s not her biggest fan?

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

bee24 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 am
=
Edit: and that whole wife swap question was hilarious. I would love to see Mark take on Lily - did you get the impression that he’s not her biggest fan?
Course hes not .. from the little Ive seen of him he seems a genuine down to earth nice guy

Return to “Lily Pebbles”