HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by Emmy25 »

Not my own title but thought I'd start it as we were at 44 pages.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by rai1234 »

Yeah for once I didn't get so frustrated with a video of hers that I wanted to click off. She did seem very sick and echoed what many pregnant women feel. I've heard from friends how lonely it gets in the beginning. What she said didn't seem particularly moany. She said she's starting to feel better now so we'll see how her content changes. She also does seem genuinely happy to be pregnant and I'm glad she acknowledged how lucky she is that she can stay home during the rough days.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

So surprised lots of you are saying she wasn't her usual miserable self in this vlog! I'm genuinely wondering if I should watch it when I had promised myself I wouldn't watch any of her content!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:So surprised lots of you are saying she wasn't her usual miserable self in this vlog! I'm genuinely wondering if I should watch it when I had promised myself I wouldn't watch any of her content!!

I dare you, it wasn't as painful as I thought :D

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Tulips wrote:
meg1912 wrote:So surprised lots of you are saying she wasn't her usual miserable self in this vlog! I'm genuinely wondering if I should watch it when I had promised myself I wouldn't watch any of her content!!

I dare you, it wasn't as painful as I thought :D
Haaa! Image 2 min in and I had to take a break when I saw Lily's facial expression, which is usually a warning sign of the moaning that is to come. Can I persevere? Not sure tbh. ImageImage ImageImage

Post by Guest »

^ Ahh well, at least you tried lol

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

I am watching right now and I have the impression that you can literally feel how relieved she is to finally have something to talk about again :rofl:
She makes a lot more words than usual and seems for once excited, which is kind of nice :D
Then again, she manages to moan in between and I feel like she is reminding herself "express you gratitude so no-one can criticize you", so she does exactly this: It was so hard to get off the pill, I did not know what to expect, BUT I am so grateful!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

If she said "personality" one more time though...

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Wooow guys I just watched her vlog and I am
SHOCKED at all you guys saying she doesn’t moan in this one?! Like excuse me??

I have so many friends (incl my sister) that have gone through pregnancy and NONE of them have moaned like Lily does :o wowwww...she is SUCH a special snowflake! And she is at like..6 weeks? I can’t believe this...what 30 yr old cries and hyperventilates when no one is around her when she gets sick...I’m sorry? Surely we have all been sick while being home alone? I actually can’t...she is the most annoying person on earth.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

:? I can't wait to know what shit name she picks for her baby... if she's anything like her sisters that is
Image :love2:

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Lily makes it sound like she had a sait a long time to get pregnant. 5 months for god sake. She always want everything to happen RIGHT NOW like a spoilt child , so for her 5 months is long but in reality it's probably even below the average time !!

Post by Guest »

Mixedbaby wrote:Wooow guys I just watched her vlog and I am
SHOCKED at all you guys saying she doesn’t moan in this one?! Like excuse me??

I have so many friends (incl my sister) that have gone through pregnancy and NONE of them have moaned like Lily does :o wowwww...she is SUCH a special snowflake! And she is at like..6 weeks? I can’t believe this...what 30 yr old cries and hyperventilates when no one is around her when she gets sick...I’m sorry? Surely we have all been sick while being home alone? I actually can’t...she is the most annoying person on earth.
Well, I guess it's all relative when talking about Lily and how much she normally moans- she just seemed a lot happier in this one :D

I agree about her being a bit of a snowflake though: it sounds a bit bitchy saying it but I do think she's exaggerating about the fainting and the hyperventilating. It's clear she's been spoilt and pampered her whole life. She reminds me of those stereotypical 'hysterical' women you read about from the Victorian era who needed their smelling salts, etc.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

okitsune wrote::? I can't wait to know what shit name she picks for her baby... if she's anything like her sisters that is
True :rofl:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

what are the sisters kids called?

timetodance
Learner
Learner

Post by timetodance »

what 30 yr old cries and hyperventilates when no one is around her when she gets sick...I’m sorry? Surely we have all been sick while being home alone? I actually can’t...she is the most annoying person on earth.
I've never been pregnant so can't judge whether she's moaning more than seems reasonable, but I can relate to the sickness thing. I'm really scared of throwing up, haven't done so in over ten years, and I can imagine freaking out whenever it does happen in future, especially when I'm by myself. Probably the thing I'm most scared about when it comes to ever getting pregnant.
Call it ridiculous if you want, we've all got silly things we're scared of, I guess.

I agree with what others have written here: knowing Lily, I was expecting the moaning to be far worse. Some people have really shitty pregnancies (first trimester or across the board) and she did look genuinely miserable, so I think it really is just a matter of "being real and honest" for once.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:what are the sisters kids called?
Honey, Bailey, Acer and Rocco :roll:

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

timetodance wrote:
what 30 yr old cries and hyperventilates when no one is around her when she gets sick...I’m sorry? Surely we have all been sick while being home alone? I actually can’t...she is the most annoying person on earth.
I've never been pregnant so can't judge whether she's moaning more than seems reasonable, but I can relate to the sickness thing. I'm really scared of throwing up, haven't done so in over ten years, and I can imagine freaking out whenever it does happen in future, especially when I'm by myself. Probably the thing I'm most scared about when it comes to ever getting pregnant.
Call it ridiculous if you want, we've all got silly things we're scared of, I guess.

I totally agree with you and get where you are coming from! But that’s the thing: most of us have a couple of silly things we’re scared of but with Lily it’s just EVERYTHING. If she would have been a normal non-moaning person up until this pregnancy no one would even make a remark about her being overdramatic, but it’s just that she believes that EVERYTHING in her life is far worse than it is for other people and she feels so entitled to complain about every little thing. This also showed in her story about her being surrounded on the hospital tour by women who were literally about to give birth and she wasn’t even showing, yet of course SHE was the one who almost fainted. My god she just needs to grow up.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

She did moan too much in her video. She vomited for two weeks tops? Wishing someone is there with you when you throw up is weird! I can only vomit in privacy, so yeah Lily, try having a "normal job" where you hide in the stalls for 15min until the other two get empty so you can vomit in peace. As someone has said, she would have benefited from having been around more people so she gets distracted from feeling bad.

I thought she went into so much detail about each week of her pregnancy :roll: imagine what her close ones had to hear! She also makes Rich feel bad for only working today, while "she grew a leg". Also no you don't need elastic jeans at 10weeks....

At least she seems genuinely happy about being pregnant. Let's see how she moans when she is in the last month, or the first month when her baby is born and she will struggle with baby blues

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

CofeeNgossip wrote:She did moan too much in her video. She vomited for two weeks tops? Wishing someone is there with you when you throw up is weird! I can only vomit in privacy, so yeah Lily, try having a "normal job" where you hide in the stalls for 15min until the other two get empty so you can vomit in peace. As someone has said, she would have benefited from having been around more people so she gets distracted from feeling bad.

I thought she went into so much detail about each week of her pregnancy :roll: imagine what her close ones had to hear! She also makes Rich feel bad for only working today, while "she grew a leg". Also no you don't need elastic jeans at 10weeks....

At least she seems genuinely happy about being pregnant. Let's see how she moans when she is in the last month, or the first month when her baby is born and she will struggle with baby blues
I agree that she could use the distraction of being around people - I find that I feel much better on weekends at the moment, and that's probably because I work from home too, and while I'm working, I can't help thinking about how nauseous and/or hungry I feel all day! However, I have to defend Lily with regard to the jeans - no she wouldn't have had a bump at 10 weeks, but I'm 10 weeks right now and I'm really bloated. If I wear loose boyfriend jeans I'm okay, but doing up my skinny jeans makes me feel really constricted, so have been debating buying some under the bump maternity jeans. For now I'm sticking to joggers and boyfriend jeans cos I don't want to jinx anything before 12 weeks.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

What is wrong with this page? I could have sworn that I posted here yesterday? :?

Return to “Lily Pebbles”