Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

PowderGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

Post by PowderGirl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 am

Sorry me again Image
Is this a thing? Especially in the early stage she is in? (I don’t have kids and no one close to me who has had a baby recently so I am super uneducated about this topic. I am sorry if it’s ignorant to assume most products you apply externally, without chemicals, are safe - please don’t hate me :tu: )

Emmy25
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

Post by Emmy25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:51 am

^ Really she's wanting to be sent free stuff. One of the things it's suggested you avoid is Retinol products because a teeny tiny bit may get into the bloodstream. A lot of women like to go as organic as possible. This isn't tough for Lily to figure out as an adult with half a brain. She needs to remind people every hour or so that she's pregnant. She must be so bored at home.

stupidstupid
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by stupidstupid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 am

Lechat wrote:Lily's going to act like she's the first pregnant woman. She's going to keep it real for us all so we know just how hard it is. That will also achieve maximum likes, comments, sympathy and free shit. Happy days.
Jesus, absolutely. She already referred to the first few weeks as "the loneliest place". Errr, no, Lily. Maybe try struggling with fertility issues for a few years, then see how lonely that feels. She's an absolute moron and I pity the poor child. It's going to grow up to be an entitled brat.

saurusofha
Informer
Informer

Post by saurusofha » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:55 am

Emmy25 wrote:^ Really she's wanting to be sent free stuff. One of the things it's suggested you avoid is Retinol products because a teeny tiny bit may get into the bloodstream. A lot of women like to go as organic as possible. This isn't tough for Lily to figure out as an adult with half a brain. She needs to remind people every hour or so that she's pregnant. She must be so bored at home.
I was just coming here to share the screenshot and say she's just hoping for free products that are 'targeted' at expectant mothers. Eye roll...

But hey she lasted 24h without begging. Impressive Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:25 am

Knew she's preg when she mentioned the pantry smell. Your smell in pregnancy is just next level! I look forward to Lily's choices of niche desginer baby everything lol and all her efforts of avoiding cheapo brands. SHe's the type that would not allow anyone to gift her anything not approved :rofl:

I don't know the extent to which Lily was sick (don't know how she managed to make a 12minutes video and reveal so little), personally I was sick 2 to 3 times a day between week 6 and week 14 and that's including taking medicine for it. I lost 9kg because I could not eat. Still sick at 20w. You do feel very lonely, shocked at how incapable of doing anything you are, guilty for feeling so miserable and seeming ungrateful. Not sharing with everyone is difficult at all. Waiting for the scan and worrying that something might be wrong since you are this sick. I went to work most days, and took some 'work from home' days where I will admit I just had to sleep all day. I even used to go and lie down/nap in the disableed toilet at work. First trimester can be very very difficult and there is so little awareness. However I was so despereate that I spend endless amount of time reading on forums and found a very useful site on preganancy sickness as well as forums on hyperemesis gravidarium. If Lily were that bad, she would have mentioned these, so really not sure what she's been through. But I must say at no point did I photograph myself hugging the toilet :?

Everyone is different, but I know people who have a seemless preganancy, others who struggle...a lady that I know has been off work now for two months for blood pressure, a cold and a sinus infection. I thought that's a lot.

flo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by flo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 am

Lomididi wrote:
belbeauty29 wrote:So if Lily found out she was pregnant on moving day, does that mean that baby pebbles was conceived at her parent’s house?
Yeah! I think she sets a goal to have baby and a house before she was 30, everything is a tick box to her that’s is why everything feels rush. I think part of her also want to out do Anna by having house, book and baby first
I actually discovered Lily through Anna. I know people have their less than savory opinions about Anna, but I quite like her for the most part and I am always perplexed by the fact that they are friends. Anna seems to be a generally pleasant and chill person. Lily just seems so... I don't know. I don't know how to describe her personality. She just always comes across as so negative and aggressive and unpleasant.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:37 am

PowderGirl wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:WTF is her Insta story about with her putting the camera down to film herself standing in the garden for a couple of minutes? She's so weird! Well done from going to the sofa to the garden. Big clap for Lily!
I laughed out loud Image it looked like she was on a smoking break but without the cigarette - even her pronounced breathing. Maybe she’s trying to show how „grateful“ she is for easy gifted life

Different topic: I follow an interior OG blogger on Instagram who is in the process of revamping her kitchen. She painted the cupboards „Hague blue“ by F&B three years ago. The reason for her revamping the kitchen is that she is fed up with the f&b colour because it’s just too dark and meanwhile looks dated. I thought of Lily and how she thinks she’s some interior design guru because she caught onto a trend while it’s already over in the design world. Can’t wait for the day where she’s sick of the colour herself
Seriously Hague Blue trended after House Beautiful published a kitchen done entirely in Hague Blue back when Pinterest was invite only and pitched to Interior Designers. The "trend" has been over for a solid 3+ years. All White kichens and Greens in kitchens are the trend now. Slab backsplashes and sinks made from the countertop material. Even Shaker style cabinets are over.

Oofduh
Learner
Learner

Post by Oofduh » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:45 am

Chuchi wrote:And now she is asking for free spas in New York Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Can't sit at a desk, but a transatlantic flight... no prob!

Emmy25
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:48 am

I don't think there is competition from Anna's side unless she hides it. Lily is nearly 31 and Anna is a few years younger. Anna said they want to wait a few years before kids. Anna just seems happier in general. Her husband doesn't look scared of her. There must be a side to Lily and Rich's relationship we don't see because it looks miserable from the outside.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Emmy25 wrote:I don't think there is competition from Anna's side unless she hides it. Lily is nearly 31 and Anna is a few years younger. Anna said they want to wait a few years before kids. Anna just seems happier in general. Her husband doesn't look scared of her. There must be a side to Lily and Rich's relationship we don't see because it looks miserable from the outside.
It looks all wrong but Rich seems to be a happy hen-pecked husband in his own way, who knows? He must really love her to have put up with her for so long and want to start a family with her lol. There are some 'off' things with Mark imo but he and Anna do look genuinely in love and have mutual respect for each other which I've always found sweet- I can't say the same about Lily and Rich :)

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Sorry for the double post but after having a bath just now with an aromatherapy blend, it got me thinking about Lily's fake query about what products are suitable, etc- I do remember learning that certain essential oils should be avoided in the first trimester. However, I don't buy what she said about not finding much online, just opt for a 'mummy-to-be' range if you're not sure. She's been an 'influencer' long enough to know what would or wouldn't be ok. Also, she could just ask her sisters who would know, in particular the middle one who seems to be more interested in beauty products than the older one (can't remember their names).

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Tulips wrote:Sorry for the double post but after having a bath just now with an aromatherapy blend, it got me thinking about Lily's fake query about what products are suitable, etc- I do remember learning that certain essential oils should be avoided in the first trimester. However, I don't buy what she said about not finding much online, just opt for a 'mummy-to-be' range if you're not sure. She's been an 'influencer' long enough to know what would or wouldn't be ok. Also, she could just ask her sisters who would know, in particular the middle one who seems to be more interested in beauty products than the older one (can't remember their names).
But that way, brands wouldn't send Shameless Princess Lily the products!!! I wonder if there are any miracle products to improve one's personality? Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm

^ There's definitely a gap in the market with that one, it would be nothing short of miraculous for Lily :D

Emmy25
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Tulips wrote:Sorry for the double post but after having a bath just now with an aromatherapy blend, it got me thinking about Lily's fake query about what products are suitable, etc- I do remember learning that certain essential oils should be avoided in the first trimester. However, I don't buy what she said about not finding much online, just opt for a 'mummy-to-be' range if you're not sure. She's been an 'influencer' long enough to know what would or wouldn't be ok. Also, she could just ask her sisters who would know, in particular the middle one who seems to be more interested in beauty products than the older one (can't remember their names).
There are so many ways she could have found out and there aren't really that many things you most definitely should stop using. It's mostly personal choice.

This is one thing I don't get; she presumably told her sister arly on so maybe her parents too but anyway, she's really close to her sister so I'm surprised she's felt so alone. Her sister had been through it and quite recently too. I feel for women who find it lonely but really it's only 8 weeks from when you usually find out at 4 weeks to when you can tell people (if you're choosing to wait until 12 weeks) I really feel like Lily is picking the worst parts of pregnancy and playing on them for sympathy so people forget how rubbish her channel has become. I'm praying she doesn't try and write a book

I'm not subscribed but I'll watch her video on Wednesday to see just how hard life has been for her.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:53 pm

^ You won't be the only one who'll go back to hate-watching after having unsubscribed ages ago ;)

Oofduh
Learner
Learner

Post by Oofduh » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Lechat wrote:Lily's going to act like she's the first pregnant woman. She's going to keep it real for us all so we know just how hard it is. That will also achieve maximum likes, comments, sympathy and free shit. Happy days.
She'll give Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings) a run for her money for most obnoxious pregnant person on the internet.

limesmoothie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by limesmoothie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:46 pm

PowderGirl wrote:Sorry me again Image
Is this a thing? Especially in the early stage she is in? (I don’t have kids and no one close to me who has had a baby recently so I am super uneducated about this topic. I am sorry if it’s ignorant to assume most products you apply externally, without chemicals, are safe - please don’t hate me :tu: )
Do you think she's tried Radox? £1 a bottle in Home Bargains.

Emmy25
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Oofduh wrote:
She'll give Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings) a run for her money for most obnoxious pregnant person on the internet.
Haha. I've only seen a couple of Colleen's vlogs but there was one about reiterating that she is pregnant and not being sorry for being pregnant. She said pregnant about 200 times. It was funny but I feel sorry for those around her!

no_strings
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:13 pm

imtakinga_bath wrote:
no_strings wrote:Ugh... I knew it. We just found out we're expecting 2 weeks ago, and I've felt like poo but have to drag myself to work to afford stuff unlike Princess who gets gifted everything. Literally the last person I wanted to be preggers with at the same time is Lily.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Yeah same here haha, when everyone was speculating on here about Lily being pregnant I was like, please no, I really don't want to be pregnancy buddies with Lily! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :) <3
Awww yay you too!!

anonymous123
Informer
Informer

Post by anonymous123 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:11 pm

<3

lavieenrose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 pm

For someone who gets sent the nicest, most luxurious products Lily looks far from polished with her caterpillar eyebrows and oily unwashed brittle hair.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Us normal job people we kick ass!Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

MegsyAKL
Learner
Learner

Post by MegsyAKL » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:45 am

What really grates on me is the way she’s almost gloating about having an excuse for her crappy content recently. Her attitude is very “see, I have a good excuse! Don’t you feel bad now for saying mean things?”. I haven’t been pregnant myself, but from friends and colleagues who have been, I don’t know any “normal job” pregnant women (as she puts it) who take that attitude to their work. They just get on with it.

Then to top it all off she’s being doing a huge number of ads lately (and from her tweets about her hard drive yesterday we have another Braun ad to look forward to) - if you are claiming that you’re not putting out your best content at the moment, then maybe ease off on the ads?

chebsey2018
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chebsey2018 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:18 am

I’m wondering what her vlog is going to include. She’s said on Twitter it has footage going back to March but she is due in May and found out on moving day (August) so I’m assuming she filmed her whole ‘trying to conceive’ journey too?

Lollygagger
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lollygagger » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:38 am

Saw on another board that Lily's pregnant. I'm glad I unsubbed from her when she started posting those boring renovation vlogs; babies interest me even less. Haven't missed her at all, and now I know I definitely won't in the future!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”