Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

Post by Emmy25 »

We need a new thread title. Maybe include 'Pregnant Pebbles' and then as was suggested 'HorMOANal'. Any ideas? I'm stuck.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Maybe: pregnant Pebbles - what I hormoan about today ?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

FFS is she delusional?? Early pregnancy sucks but that's what women's bodies are made to cope with. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO IN 4 MONTHS.
Honestly she's an embarrassment to women. Not saying she has to be all upbeat and shit about it, but God you'd think a new parent would be ecstatic and that would maybe help with the tiresomeness a little.

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

Is only second day after she announced and she is already annoying af. She sounded she is the only female that has ever been pregnant, so entitled and moany

lwa04
Learner
Learner

Post by lwa04 »

Every time I think Lily can’t get any more insufferable she proves me wrong. Her pregnancy moaning is more than just annoying, it’s outright offensive to all women. She’s essentially saying that if you’re pregnant it’s a valid excuse to do shit work & not put any effort in, which is not only untrue (women are strong AF & can continue to kick ass at work during pregnancy) but seriously sets us back in the equality conversation. Pregnancy can be seriously hard work but don’t tarnish the rest of us with your lazy, entitled brush. ‘Normal people jobs’ - I genuinely can’t get over her audacity!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Emmy25 wrote:We need a new thread title. Maybe include 'Pregnant Pebbles' and then as was suggested 'HorMOANal'. Any ideas? I'm stuck.
Love love love litnerd's horMOANS but feel free to add my Lily Preggers, and don't forget she's a freeloader ;)

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

As soon as I saw the thumbnail for her pregnancy announcement I unsubbed from all platforms. I just can't.

I'm in the recurrent miscarriage club with no children, so seeing such an undeserving, entitled twat with her smug face plastered everywhere... I just can't.

From the sounds of it she's already milking it. I was one of those women with a 'normal' job who had to excuse myself from meetings because I thought I was going to yak on the boardroom table. But I did it because lying on the couch posting half assed content once a week wasn't really an option.

I hope she realises how lucky she is.... she won't though. She'll continue to moan like she's the first pregnant women to walk the planet and nobody understands her :roll:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

space_cookie wrote:As soon as I saw the thumbnail for her pregnancy announcement I unsubbed from all platforms. I just can't.

I'm in the recurrent miscarriage club with no children, so seeing such an undeserving, entitled twat with her smug face plastered everywhere... I just can't.

From the sounds of it she's already milking it. I was one of those women with a 'normal' job who had to excuse myself from meetings because I thought I was going to yak on the boardroom table. But I did it because lying on the couch posting half assed content once a week wasn't really an option.

I hope she realises how lucky she is.... she won't though. She'll continue to moan like she's the first pregnant women to walk the planet and nobody understands her :roll:
good on ya for unsubbing! I'm sorry you've had to go through such disappointment while lily manages to turn every second of pregnancy into a doomsday tale. There's "keeping it real" and then there's just making a mountain out of a mole-hill :roll:

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

I unfollowed lily ages ago but if I hadn't now would be breaking point. Exactly what someone said before - being pregnant does not entitle you to be a lazy and demanding monster of a human. Delusional af.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

space_cookie wrote:As soon as I saw the thumbnail for her pregnancy announcement I unsubbed from all platforms. I just can't.

I’m in the recurrent miscarriage club also, and unbearable lonely and jealous place to be isn’t it!
Don’t give up hope ever! I have two amazing children and pregnant with my third, push for all the help you can get. Lots of love :love2:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I'm so sorry hun that's terrible what happened to you! You're right that she's delusional and acting like nobody has ever done this before and she's some kind of pioneer. Unsubbing prob felt really good!

Sending lots of warm hugs and well wishes your way <3 you def have the support of people on here
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

She seems like the least maternal person ever.
Mortified for her the way she’s going on about being pregnant. These influencers are so out of touch with reality it’s unreal.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Fleur started off planning to film weekly updates when she was pregnant I think then it tailed off because she didn't have much to say. Lily really struggles for any interesting content these days and I hope she doesn't think vlogs of her moaning about every stage of pregnancy will revive her channel. I will watch her vlog today but I already know that watching Lily be miserable whilst looking like she hasn't washed for weeks will wind me up. I just hope she realises how fortunate she is and doesn't go into too much detail about their sex life because the thought of her and Rich doing it turns my stomach.

Lucygoose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lucygoose »

Aren't pregnant women supposed to be glowing, with hair in great condition from all the hormones?! Lily is looking even worse, with that head that looks like a used broom. Both oily and straw-like, I have never seen anything like it. She has the pick of so many great hair products and insists on straightening her hair to death. Just wait until baby is here and she really won't have time to shower or do anything and the moaning will be out.of.control!

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

She called the Tesco pregnant test a cheapy testco..so annoying and can someone slap her pls.

PineappleQueen19
Learner
Learner

Post by PineappleQueen19 »

“You can’t just be like, I want a baby now. You have to think: will I want a baby in nine months?”

She is properly weird.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Also she said she’s never seen videos on what happens when you come off the pill. I swear loads of British youtubers have made these videos? Hannah Witton has a whole series. She clearly just didn’t look

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Omg guys I just passed Rich on the street in London! So funny! He’s actually nothing special, quite short and dorky

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

PineappleQueen19 wrote:“You can’t just be like, I want a baby now. You have to think: will I want a baby in nine months?”

She is properly weird.
Did she really say that?! Definitely doesn't sound like a woman who wants a baby.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

She's just incredibly hard work. No one likes being sick but of course for Lily it makes her hyperventilate. She normally needs someone to look after her when she's sick. So the really bad sickness lasted less than two weeks. Well i'd say she's quite lucky.

I love that she goes on and on about having no personality and that she knew if people were aware she was pregnant they would have understood why the videos were boring. It's one video a week. Imagine your boss saying "oh that's why your work has been so poor for the last few months. Don't worry! You're pregnant so I'll never call you out on anything again."

It's good that she was honest that it took a while to fall pregnant. It's a totally normal amount of time of course. Having been through months and months of trying it did get me down. Especially when you watch YouTubers announcing pregnancies and saying it happened so fast and they were shocked.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”